SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:25 pm

We may not be indicative of the average viewers however RS and the media are also following everyone and you can bet we'll see something.  

If Josh is the f1 as it's increasingly looking like then Andi knows he was spotted on the way to Mexico. Not only did he talk to the person who tweeted it but someone tweeted him about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:31 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't saying she or production don't know about this site, what I'm saying is that we make up very little of their viewers. Unless you read this site or really into RS, you're not gunna know one person tweeted about seeing Josh on his way to Mexico and therefore wouldn't tie it in with Andi's picture.

EXACTLY, I don't know a single person personally who knows about this site or RS, I like to call us the hardcore fans, the general public who I know, are Monday night watchers don't have a clue about us or RS..
Really? That's interesting. :yes: 
Right now there are 6500 "registered" users at BBF. I know not too long ago there were twice that many(we are trying to tighten up security). On any given time, there are almost twice if not 3 times as many guests as there are registered users. 
RS has a big following(uugh I hate to have to say that). Enough of a following that he is able to make his livelihood from his blogging.
I don't know about WetPaint. 
But I think there are a lot of people who have clues about the spoilers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:32 pm

[quote="IrishGal"]I disagree.  I  believe every cast member is fully aware of this site and at least skims it or has a friend who does and keeps them

Even if she did. I don't think she follows this site every minute of the day. I'm new; therefore, I'm crazy about this site but I still don't read everything posted on here, just not enough time.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:33 pm

RM - Its not just Andi knowing. Elan knew. He was marked on the tweet and so was Josh in that reply.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:35 pm

And if you were Andi and only had time to skim...which threads would you skim? Your own and that of your F1 for sure. More likely she has a best friend keeping an eye out and sending her status reports. We have known for years that this is happening.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:36 pm

It could be, but I would imagine Josh get a lot of tweets a day with his 20 plus thousand followers, he probably doesn't read half of the @ to him and lord knows Elan probably gets more than Josh.. It's not like they are sitting on twitter all day. I have 300 plus followers if they all @ me I know I wouldn't read or have the time to read them all....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 pm

When it involves potentially 5 million green ones you should be checking your twitter every second.

Unless you are like Jef and can stomach that.

Oh and this does come under the heading of stupidity that was being discussed a few days ago when they allegedly used a public profile for very private communication.  giggling 

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't saying she or production don't know about this site, what I'm saying is that we make up very little of their viewers. Unless you read this site or really into RS, you're not gunna know one person tweeted about seeing Josh on his way to Mexico and therefore wouldn't tie it in with Andi's picture.

EXACTLY, I don't know a single person personally who knows about this site or RS, I like to call us the hardcore fans, the general public who I know, are Monday night watchers don't have a clue about us or RS..
Really? That's interesting. :yes: 
Right now there are 6500 "registered" users at BBF. I know not too long ago there were twice that many(we are trying to tighten up security). On any given time, there are almost twice if not 3 times as many guests as there are registered users. 
RS has a big following(uugh I hate to have to say that). Enough of a following that he is able to make his livelihood from his blogging.
I don't know about WetPaint. 
But I think there are a lot of people who have clues about the spoilers.

I am being serious the people that I know PERSONALLY are not into spoilers or bachelor forums sorry.....

Last edited by luvlady345 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I disagree.  I  believe every cast member is fully aware of this site and at least skims it or has a friend who does and keeps them posted.

Yup.

Poor Andi - its not her fault.

Wonder if her edit will take a bigger beating than it already has.
You don't think they will run her under the bus?? Oh no! Mr. Bill!
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 26 IMG_8500

:giggle:   Keep them coming Kasha.  We need your "snark."    I will continue watching the show with my rose-colored glasses and looking for the love story.  When I am getting in too deep, you can pull me back out with some good old-fashioned "snarkiness."  Hehe.  

When I see too much "making fun of it," I will sprinkle some rose petals throughout my posts!!   yes 

In all seriousness, I love this board and ALL of the different perspectives and opinions!  Makes it fun and why I love coming here.   :cutesmile!:

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Yes we have a ton of posters here Smiley that's a great thing! But out of the few thousands that know about this site, there are millions that watch this show. We are a small percentage in comparison. RS only mentioned the tweet on his chat Thursday night. Not every one of his viewers watched it. I don't see Andi's tweet as that big of a deal for the average viewer, but for us, absolutely. If I asked my close friends who are huge fans of this show, but don't know about this site and don't read spoilers, they wouldn't think anything suspicious of Andi's picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:42 pm

And if there is anyone we should be calling loose lips then it sould be Nick tbh.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I disagree.  I  believe every cast member is fully aware of this site and at least skims it or has a friend who does and keeps them

Even if she did.  I don't think she follows this site every minute of the day. I'm new; therefore, I'm crazy about this site but I still don't read everything posted on here, just not enough time.  
Perfect scenario of cast members knowing of this site was Ready for Love's Sarah and Hailey coming on this site to chat.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom