SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:14 pm

So Andi wants people to know she's not with her family and is in a Spanish -speaking country (presumably Mexico), interesting....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:16 pm

bilolo wrote:But you can always refute the theory that it's a clue by saying that she could buy the OFF bottle everywhere not just in mexico or maybe TPTB bought it for her just to solidify that she's with Josh and boom she's with Nick, Chris, Marcus, Patrick rofl.
And i believe it's just the die hard fans who are spying for every single little tiny clue, the causuals are not even checking twitter imo.

Not sure how really this could be refuted.

I would like to read a reasonable post to explain it though.

She is Ms Loose Lips II, following her future MIL Ms Loose Lips I.

A match made in heaven.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:18 pm

What I found the most interesting about her tweet is that Josh sent a tweet at the same time. They're literally just three minutes apart.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Piper61 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Not to rain on the JoDi parade, but we have lots of bugs in Georgia too!  So a day out one of the state parks or the lake would need a little sun screen too!
But she made a point to make it known that she is not with her family (yet) this Father's Day weekend.  And Spanish?  Really, it seems to me to be throwing out a clue as to her not being in GA or even the USA.   I can see it that way anyway.

ETA:  Oops.  Sorry, stuck, just got to your last post.

I took the "I can't use this if I'm not with my family" to be a "take off" on the label which shows a family. Thus implying that the can is for "families " not that she is not with her own family.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:19 pm

I think if I was a happy couple and sworn to silence and secrecy while everyone sleuthed and published stories that slanted the truth or just posted outright lies, it would be hard to always hold your tongue. They are human, and if genuinely in love, ready to let it be known publicly. The majority of the viewers don't follow all of this stuff so they continue viewing clueless to all the shenanigans and "edits" TPTB want to make. I am ok with it because I choose to be spoiled, to follow some of the SM comings and goings and everything that is sleuthed here. I can understand how it makes those who totally relish the sleuthing a bit upset or disappointed. Maybe the rules have changed somewhat wi TPTB in this age of more and more SM.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:19 pm

That's so funny sdmom! I totally didn't realize that the words were in Spanish and she's not with her family! Interesting indeed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:What I found the most interesting about her tweet is that Josh sent a tweet at the same time. They're literally just three minutes apart.

YEP, taking a break from whatever they are doing Embarressed! 

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:23 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Not to rain on the JoDi parade, but we have lots of bugs in Georgia too!  So a day out one of the state parks or the lake would need a little sun screen too!
But she made a point to make it known that she is not with her family (yet) this Father's Day weekend.  And Spanish?  Really, it seems to me to be throwing out a clue as to her not being in GA or even the USA.   I can see it that way anyway.

ETA:  Oops.  Sorry, stuck, just got to your last post.

I took the "I can't use this if I'm not with my family" to be a "take off" on the label which shows a family.   Thus implying that the can is for "families " not that she is not with her own family.  
And so have some of the responders to her tweet, which are pretty funny.  But, is this really another coincidence that days after Josh is allegedly in a Spanish speaking country that Andi posts about bug spray labeled in Spanish?

And not to mention Josh tweeted 4 minutes before her.  Raises another eyebrow for me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:32 pm

tigertiz wrote:This is all too reminiscent of Jef.   It was infuriating when he did it and it's no less awful when Andi does it.  I dont understand why these people cant refrain from posting photos on the internet while they are away during their secluded visits.   Seriously - is it that hard to stay off of social media for a few days?   Gah.  no

It must be. Try keeping a secret you want to tell everyone cus you're so happy.This must be one of the most difficult thing to do. To be in love, but not be able to share it to the world.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:40 pm

sdmom wrote:So Andi wants people to know she's not with her family and is in a Spanish -speaking country (presumably Mexico), interesting....

She is probably thinking nothing about it. We are the one snooping and looking for clues. She is just enjoying her day with or without Josh, who knows. She's just doing what any twitter person does just like Chris twitter about shopping for furniture being fun. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:41 pm

I cannot figure out what Josh's tweet meant. Why post that in the middle of a Mexican trip? Not doubting he is there, just wondering why that quote.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I cannot figure out what Josh's tweet meant. Why post that in the middle of a Mexican trip? Not doubting he is there, just wondering why that quote.

He seem to be a quote person. Almost everyday, he has a positive quote on twitter.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom