SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

To pull this foiler off, the producers (assume it was their idea and not Nick/Andi's) would have to have approached the happy couple almost immediately after they got engaged (assuming they did) and convinced them that this was worth doing. Then Nick would have to memorize his lines within a few hours (sure that was much more fun than canoodling with Andi  Rolling Eyes ). Does this really sound likely?

Or is the assumption that Nick and Josh are not even the F2? I'm confused.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:26 pm

ironcat wrote:...Nick would have to memorize his lines within a few hours
The producers could tell Nick what to say as they spoke and he just repeated it back question 
There are so many spoilers pointing to Josh  no no 
I'm sticking with Nick/Andi #teampolkadot until the Finale  :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

I agree-we haven't.  Nick said he has a bad temper in the RS spoiler video..

With or without the video... I wouldn't describe Josh as someone who seems to be slow to anger. I realize I am in the Josh thread and this is a lose/lose conversation for me. Ill take it somewhere else. The main point I was trying to make is that I don't think either of her F2 are getting the best edits. I think they are highlighting some of their worst qualities. I dot think its defines Nick or Josh, but I definitely see those qualities in them.  

Yes, but the Josh spoiler thread is open to all ... ! So here's the transcript of what Nick said about Josh:

"Yeah, like, Josh won’t say sh*t. Like, he’ll do whatever she wants. He’s not that…he didn’t open up, he just kinda…he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts and like, has a bad temper, and…you know, and…I mean, he’s really competitive yeah…he’s super emotional, he’s really insecure, and…ummmm, and he uhhhhh….it uhhhhhh….(pause to stuff his face with Cheetos)…and ummm…forgot what I was gonna say…oh and he’s incredibly set in his ways…”

So I was among those who totally thought that this video was a set up by production. It just seemed WAY TOO MUCH of coincidence when I first saw after getting spoiled. But now that I am on the spoiled side and watching show more closely, I think that it MIGHT be true because some of the remarks Nick are making, I can see happening this season.

"Josh won't say sh*t, he'll do whatever she wants" ... So I've been thinking Josh had just been acting all love sick in those early episodes. Maybe not. Maybe she really did make him nervous and he really had not felt that way in a long time. And this could have been a sensitive topic for Nick as we all saw in last episode ... with his lack of participation in the mime date, that Nick did NOT do whatever Andi wanted and that made Andi angry. I guess whomever gets Andi is going to get a strong minded (my hubby would say "bossy") bride. If Josh's mom calls the shots, he might be used to this type of relationship.

"he didn't open up, he just kinda ..." I had initially thought this meant he didn't open up to Andi. But now I am thinking it means he didn't open up to other guys in the house, which is similar to Sean during Emily's season. I always respected that. And, if Josh was really falling hard for Andi, he might have wanted to keep quiet in respect for the relationship.

"bad temper/really competitive/super emotional" ... well, Josh sure seemed to take losing that basketball game harder than most of the other guys esp with that scene of Josh leaning against the wall all alone and him telling the camera how much he hated to lose. Nick was not on the losing team so he couldn't relate. JJ also went to Josh about the Andrew situation with waitress and IMHO, even though Josh was not a witness to it happening, he sure acted strongly ... esp, when he called himself a "grown a$$ man." Nick seems to be more reserved, so he might think that Josh was being super emotional.

really insecure ... this is his opinion and not sure if he means insecure in general or with Andi relationship. It remains to be seen if we see something play out on screen. Maybe we'll see Josh get insecure about Andi and another guy or him not getting time with her. So far he has not seemed insecure to me. We've already seen an ITM of Nick saying that he was not confident in his relationship so guess he was insecure too ... shoot, every contestant seems to be insecure at one point or another on this show.

Granted this could all be a sour grapes opinion from the guy who came in second but there seems to be some validity in the points he made. If the video was indeed part of ABC's foiler campaign and Chris/Marcus are F1, well, whomever wrote the script for Nick sure covered sensitive areas.

But interestingly, Nick did NOT say - or we did not hear Nick say - anything about Josh being a player or there for wrong reasons or had girlfriend in wings, which were all red flags for Andi. There is really nowhere in here that Nick implies that Andi made the wrong choice with Josh. If Andi was able to get past her jock insecurity and accept that the poor guy really fell hard for her, I can see why Josh is F1.

Great post!! Watching Nick these last 2 episodes makes the RS video more believable for me.

I agree with you comments about ""he didn't open up, he just kinda ...". Its interesting because in the Deleted Scene Andrew said that Nick and Josh were super tight. Nick also calls Josh a "Friend". Maybe Nick opened up to Josh but Josh did not open up to Nick??

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Is there anyone that can post SCs of Josh and Andi's date in his threads like Nick's, Brian's and Marcus'?  :bigsigh: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Luvvy:  Some think it isn't too negative what he says about her, but I think it isn't necessary to say anything about her at all if it's truly a foiler.

Saying something about Andi wasn't necessary but makes the video more believable. "Oh no he said something negative about Andi!!!! The video must be real"  affraid  I also don't think what Nick said about Andi was all that negative. I still think  TPTB :uptonogood may be at work. If it was a set up Andi would be in on it too. Anything is possible with this show.....

If Andi is in on this "foiler", then she is also allowing nasty things to be said about a guy that she just crushed by leading him on and dumping him, possibly as he's about ready to propose (and yes, that's all on the show, not on her).  But for her to blithely go along with that aspect of this trick is cold, man.  Unless we think Josh is also in on it and doesn't mind being trashed???
Seriously I just cannot entertain this foiler idea, jmo. If all 3 of them are in on it and Josh doesn't care because he's the lead next season, he is a huge hypocrite and totally negates everything he says and presents about his character. Nick is a spineless idiot who will happily trash his new fiancee and his house mate whose heart that crazy woman just broke, and Andi goes from crying over being called and actress and proclaiming she needs a caveman pretty much to choosing a spineless guy who will go along with this foiler. WOW. I hope this is not the case.

I never thought of it this way! You make a very good case for it being a spoiler. Andi does not want a spineless man to do whatever tptb want, she wants someone who is crazy about her and who will stick up for her. Not cut her down in a video!!! Josh would look like a hypocrite if he went along with something like this too.

Excellent post Alanna! Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:30 pm

jen689 wrote:
The producers could tell Nick what to say as they spoke and he just repeated it back question 
Do you think if this was the case, that he would be stuttering and eating Cheetoh's in between? Would he forget what he was about to say?  no idea 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 pm

jen689 wrote:

Maybe it WAS the producers really on the phone with Nick telling him what to say.....we shall see.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:34 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Chiefs QB Murray Roots on Bro on 'Bachelorette'

While his buddies were bunking down to watch Jack Bauer on "24," or cruising through channels in search of a game, Aaron Murray was settling in for another episode of "The Bachelorette."

Yep, ABC's reality dating show is must-see TV for the Chiefs' rookie quarterback.

Don't judge. Murray isn't your everyday fan. He has a rooting interest in bachelorette Andi Dorfman's much-publicized pursuit of love because his brother, former minor league baseball player Josh Murray, is one of the eight beaus still in the mix.

"It's all craziness, but a lot of fun," Aaron Murray told The Associated Press, one day after his brother received another rose to stay on the show. "Monday nights are crazy, my phone is blowing up with friends and family talking about what he's doing.

"And I always give him a hard time," Aaron added. "There was a time where he was stuttering on the TV, and I was like, 'Josh, c'mon man, I didn't teach you that.'"

The younger of the brothers, Aaron is no stranger to the spotlight. The former Georgia star finished his college career holding SEC records for completions, yards passing, touchdown passes and total offense, parlaying all that success into a shot to play for the Chiefs.

But now he's sweating through a series of sweltering practices, all in relative obscurity, and then tuning in at night to see his brother singing with Boyz II Men, or playing a pickup basketball game with WNBA players, or traipsing around Marseille, France, on a romantic one-on-one date.

That happened on the most recent episode Monday night, when Murray and Dorfman — an attorney from Atlanta — sailed in the Mediterranean and spent a cozy dinner at Palais Longchamp.

"It's just been funny," Aaron said, when asked to separate the fact from fiction. "The show is true. He hasn't dated for like, six years, so to see him googly over a girl is funny to watch."

Like his younger brother, Josh grew up playing sports. But it was baseball that turned out to be his first love. He was chosen out of high school by the Milwaukee Brewers in the second round of the 2002 draft, but fizzled out after several years in the minor leagues. He later enrolled at Georgia and spent two seasons playing safety while Aaron was becoming the star quarterback.

And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

Aaron isn't the only Chiefs player keeping tabs on the "The Bachelorette," either. Second-year safety Sanders Commings was a teammate of both Murray brothers at Georgia. Asked how the younger Murray would fare on the show, Commings broke into a grin.

"Probably just as good as Josh," he replied. "They're just about the same person."

The younger Murray is careful to avoid spilling any secrets. Along with the rest of his family, he was required to sign an extensive contract barring him from revealing too much.

How much trouble would he get into for violating it?

"A lot," he said. "About 5 million dollars' worth of troubles."

The truth is while Aaron may know how far his brother goes on the show, most of what transpires he is seeing for the first time. Josh had no cell phone access during filming, and the producers did their best to limit the amount of contact the gentlemen have with the outside world.

"It's all new for me," he said. "What I'm watching is what everyone else is watching."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647

This is great!! Glad his brother confirmed his has not dated in a while. Do all family members sign contracts?? WOW! 5 Million??

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Yes-I agree.  Its editing focusing on it.  The F2 and F1 both need an obstacle to overcome.

I believe the final couple always have an obstacle to overcome.  With Josh and Andi, it is HER willingness to let go and trust him.  Slowly her walls are being knocked down by him.  With Nick and Andi, it is Nick's desire to trust in the process, not Andi's.  

Interesting!  Who is the easier one to let go at the final rose ceremony, and which edit story will make for better TV when she accepts an engagement?????  Smiley

I have my theories but would love to "hear" everyone's thoughts!!!   :cutesmile!: 

I really think that Josh is the one that she CAN'T let go.  There has been this attraction with them since day one.

Totally agree nannymargie Smiley
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Steel2009 wrote:I agree with you comments about ""he didn't open up, he just kinda ...".  Its interesting because in the Deleted Scene Andrew said that Nick and Josh were super tight.  Nick also calls Josh a "Friend".  Maybe Nick opened up to Josh but Josh did not open up to Nick??
I'm curious about when the friendship between Josh and Nick started going south, given that as of Episode 5 they're apparently BFFs in the house. I wonder if something happened toward the end of filming, when they were the final two guys. Or maybe they left filming on good terms, and then Josh saw the airplane video and got upset about the things Nick was saying about both him and Andi? Based on his recent tweets he seems to be taking Cody's side over Nick's in the whole "Mr. Thankful" disagreement. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Piper61 wrote:Do you think if this was the case, that he would be stuttering and eating Cheetoh's in between? Would he forget what he was about to say?  
A lot of people eat snacks and talk on the phone. There was a lot of noise, and there were a lot of people on the plane.  He could have gotten distracted  :Nod:
I can see reasons why the video is legit and reasons why it's not.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Piper61 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Do you think if this was the case, that he would be stuttering and eating Cheetoh's in between? Would he forget what he was about to say?  no idea 

Yeah, I don't think repeating lines you have not heard before and making them sound spontaneous and convincing is as easy to pull off as it sounds unless he has some acting chops. And to continue with this scenario, I guess the poor crew member was seated a row behind ready to record everything. Personally, I find this whole idea as equally preposterous as the idea that Nick was unsuspectingly caught spilling his guts by a Bachelorette fan. It's bizarro world for sure.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom