SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 pm

e258 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Yes-I agree.  Its editing focusing on it.  The F2 and F1 both need an obstacle to overcome.

I believe the final couple always have an obstacle to overcome.  With Josh and Andi, it is HER willingness to let go and trust him.  Slowly her walls are being knocked down by him.  With Nick and Andi, it is Nick's desire to trust in the process, not Andi's.  

Interesting!  Who is the easier one to let go at the final rose ceremony, and which edit story will make for better TV when she accepts an engagement?????  Smiley

I have my theories but would love to "hear" everyone's thoughts!!!   :cutesmile!: 

I really think that Josh is the one that she CAN'T let go.  There has been this attraction with them since day one.

Totally agree nannymargie Smiley
 :yes:  I agree, too. The dream of having THAT guy who you were instantly attracted to because he is your type (nailed it, pegged it) and believing that he's even better than the types of her past cannot be risked getting away.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Steel.I believe anyone who was "part" of the show must sign a contract.So It means Aaron was there during HTD.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Chiefs QB Murray Roots on Bro on 'Bachelorette'

While his buddies were bunking down to watch Jack Bauer on "24," or cruising through channels in search of a game, Aaron Murray was settling in for another episode of "The Bachelorette."

Yep, ABC's reality dating show is must-see TV for the Chiefs' rookie quarterback.

Don't judge. Murray isn't your everyday fan. He has a rooting interest in bachelorette Andi Dorfman's much-publicized pursuit of love because his brother, former minor league baseball player Josh Murray, is one of the eight beaus still in the mix.

"It's all craziness, but a lot of fun," Aaron Murray told The Associated Press, one day after his brother received another rose to stay on the show. "Monday nights are crazy, my phone is blowing up with friends and family talking about what he's doing.

"And I always give him a hard time," Aaron added. "There was a time where he was stuttering on the TV, and I was like, 'Josh, c'mon man, I didn't teach you that.'"

The younger of the brothers, Aaron is no stranger to the spotlight. The former Georgia star finished his college career holding SEC records for completions, yards passing, touchdown passes and total offense, parlaying all that success into a shot to play for the Chiefs.

But now he's sweating through a series of sweltering practices, all in relative obscurity, and then tuning in at night to see his brother singing with Boyz II Men, or playing a pickup basketball game with WNBA players, or traipsing around Marseille, France, on a romantic one-on-one date.

That happened on the most recent episode Monday night, when Murray and Dorfman — an attorney from Atlanta — sailed in the Mediterranean and spent a cozy dinner at Palais Longchamp.

"It's just been funny," Aaron said, when asked to separate the fact from fiction. "The show is true. He hasn't dated for like, six years, so to see him googly over a girl is funny to watch."

Like his younger brother, Josh grew up playing sports. But it was baseball that turned out to be his first love. He was chosen out of high school by the Milwaukee Brewers in the second round of the 2002 draft, but fizzled out after several years in the minor leagues. He later enrolled at Georgia and spent two seasons playing safety while Aaron was becoming the star quarterback.

And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

Aaron isn't the only Chiefs player keeping tabs on the "The Bachelorette," either. Second-year safety Sanders Commings was a teammate of both Murray brothers at Georgia. Asked how the younger Murray would fare on the show, Commings broke into a grin.

"Probably just as good as Josh," he replied. "They're just about the same person."

The younger Murray is careful to avoid spilling any secrets. Along with the rest of his family, he was required to sign an extensive contract barring him from revealing too much.

How much trouble would he get into for violating it?

"A lot," he said. "About 5 million dollars' worth of troubles."

The truth is while Aaron may know how far his brother goes on the show, most of what transpires he is seeing for the first time. Josh had no cell phone access during filming, and the producers did their best to limit the amount of contact the gentlemen have with the outside world.

"It's all new for me," he said. "What I'm watching is what everyone else is watching."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647

This is great!!  Glad his brother confirmed  his has not dated in a while.    Do all family members sign contracts?? WOW!  5 Million??
So this really supports the "Foilers." IMO
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Steel.I believe anyone who was "part" of the show must sign a contract.So It means Aaron was there during HTD.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:44 pm

^^^Thanks for posting article ... great insight.

I guess just like Andi I thought no way someone this good looking and with so much presence could be so nervous, sweating and stuttering when he first met her ... well, I guess I was wrong. That's what had been so wonky for me ... I thought it was all a big set up to make Josh next Bachelor.

I am still open for anything to transpire (a la the Evil Fleiss Meister!!) but I am thinking that yep, Josh is F1. And I am also thinking ... poor guy! I sure hope she's good to him. He really waited a LONG TIME for her and now I am concerned she's going to break his heart!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 pm

What exactly has either Josh or Andi done that is specifically in violation of their contracts?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 pm

That article was great and confirms that Josh has not dated or been in a relationship for a long time just like he told Andi!! one more clue that points to Josh as final 1. imo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Thanks for posting article ... great insight.

I guess just like Andi I thought no way someone this good looking and with so much presence could be so nervous, sweating and stuttering when he first met her ... well, I guess I was wrong. That's what had been so wonky for me ... I thought it was all a big set up to make Josh next Bachelor.  

I am still open for anything to transpire (a la the Evil Fleiss Meister!!) but I am thinking that yep, Josh is F1. And I am also thinking ... poor guy! I sure hope she's good to him. He really waited a LONG TIME for her and now I am concerned she's going to break his heart!

No way! He's her perfect fit, I think she's waited a long time for him too because I have no freaking idea where else she'll find such a good looking guy, who is all over her constantly, and is pretty much all assertive MAN but who'll do her bidding and spoil her. Plus she totally melts and becomes so sweet and feminine with him.

I cannot see her letting him go unless she wants to do the media thing and they end up going down the Roberto and Alli road. However, at the end of the day Ali said she wanted Frank and ended up with a clone of his, Andi is saying loud and clear she wants someone exactly like Josh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Alanna wrote:

No way! He's her perfect fit, I think she's waited a long time for him too because I have no freaking idea where else she's find such a good looking guy, who is all over her constantly, and is pretty much all assertive man but who'll do her bidding and spoil her. Plus she totally melts becomes so sweet and feminine with him.

I cannot see her letting him go unless she wants to do the media thing and they end up going down the Roberto and Alli road. However, at the end of the day Ali said she wanted Frank and ended up with a clone of his, Andi is saying loud and clear she wants someone exactly like Josh.

Yup, I was kinda kidding with that remark. Maybe because I am the mom of a son, I tend to get protective of the guys on show more so the Bachelorettes.

I agree Josh really connects all the dots for her and she is friggin lucky that he came on show as I can't believe some Southern Beauty has not snapped him up. Whomever is doing casting ... bravo! clapping!

Just as casting brought Chris to Des ... they did it again and brought Josh to Andi. I said it elsewhere but last season even though Brooks was spoiler, I just couldn't get past how well Des & Chris' interests/lifestyle/faith matched up in real world. Well, so too does Josh & Andi. Both couples were in good place to start fresh relationship and both couples seem equally invested in other with very strong chemistry.

Wow, can't believe I am doing a 180 in thinking Josh is F1 in under 24 hours! giggling Now watch it be Marcus or Chris ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 pm

None of us actually know Josh right? How do you know he's perfect for Andi? I don't know if I believe he hasn't at least casually dated because 5 yrs totally alone would be a red flag for me. I think they have to be using the term dating instead of relationship.  

It's possible that the video could be a foiler but not with Nick's involvement. If something else happened like Andi turned down Josh also or someone else came back and proposed and she accepted, Nick wouldn't know that. It would explain some things like why is it still up in Youtube and why Josh is the too obvious f1. I'm not saying it happened but it's possible.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:09 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Alanna wrote:

No way! He's her perfect fit, I think she's waited a long time for him too because I have no freaking idea where else she's find such a good looking guy, who is all over her constantly, and is pretty much all assertive man but who'll do her bidding and spoil her. Plus she totally melts becomes so sweet and feminine with him.

Yup, I was kinda kidding with that remark. Maybe because I am the mom of a son, I tend to get protective of the guys on show more so the Bachelorettes.

I agree Josh really connects all the dots for her and she is friggin lucky that he came on show as I can't believe some Southern Beauty has not snapped him up. Whomever is doing casting ... bravo!  clapping!

Just as casting brought Chris to Des ... they did it again and brought Josh to Andi. I said it elsewhere but last season even though Brooks was spoiler, I just couldn't get past how well Des & Chris' interests/lifestyle/faith matched up in real world. Well, so too does Josh & Andi. Both couples were in good place to start fresh relationship and both couples seem equally invested in other with very strong chemistry.

Wow, can't believe I am doing a 180 in thinking Josh is F1 in under 24 hours!  giggling  Now watch it be Marcus or Chris ...

handwave  Great post! That is why I like it here so much. Love the fact everyone can share their thoughts and opinions so freely! Doing a 180 in your thinking and in under 24 hours makes it fun!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Steel.I believe anyone who was "part" of the show must sign a contract.So It means Aaron was there during HTD.

Thanks! I guess he just revealed that Josh makes final 4 giggling 
Glad we will get to see Aaron on the HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom