SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:32 am

tigertiz wrote:
They don't care.
This. Yes. It's just like Jef Holm.

But the thing about Jef is his SM activities all promoted 1) himself and 2) PeopleWater and PW merchandise. PW was selling loads of over priced water, t shirts, watches and more with every Jef tweet. He created an image of himself as this uber cool, wealthy entrepreneur and global do gooder when ever since show ended he seems most concerned with hooking up with pretty young things. He took advantage of his F1 spot to create a fan base for himself and company he cofounded with daddy's money by exploiting SM.

I would not compare Josh & Andi at all to Jef. My gut says everything they or their family posts on SM has been scrubbed by ABC first. If you look at Andi's tweets, much of what she posts is ABC promotional including her show, cma, etc
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 am

Jef's first SM activities, upon filming this show, were to show off that he was F1.  He spoiled the season because he felt entitled to do so. He continued to post photos that made it clear that he was with Emily, before the finale aired.  
His post show activities are not what I am addressing in this thread.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:43 am

Judiful wrote:
Luvvy wrote:This is leaning so much in Josh's direction that I'm skeptical. Thankfully, I like him whether or not he is the F1.
         Luvvy,   Here we are going into episode 5, and Josh and Andi  will finally have their first date.  It's just about time. I am a little hesitant to think it's a slam dunk with them too.  I think if he is her F1 , it won't happen without a lot of insane crazy drama. I love them together a lot, but time will tell ......       Smiley 

It's about time is right!! I can hardly wait to see more of them. We've gotten little glimpses but it's such a tease. I really hope they don't edit too much out  :Drool:...

I think what's making me question him as F1 slightly, not a lot, but slightly is just that there is so much evidence to support him I wonder if it's too good to be true! But like some have said, they probably flat out don't care anymore. I can see both of them with strong personalities being very in charge of this process!
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 am

^ that is the exact opposite of what I meant actually. What I was saying is that 85-90% of the viewers don't even know about that one tweet about spotting Josh on his way to Cancun. It's really only us and I would say half of RS readers seeing how he only mentioned it on his live chat. Therefore, there's aren't clues to most viewers. I'm not saying Andi posted that on purpose. What I'm saying is these are little things that only a selective amount of people would pick up on. Since that is the case, Andi and Josh wouldn't care if what they post could be viewed as a clue. Not saying she purposely tweeted that out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 am

nutty1 wrote:I guess I am not much of a sports fan, except for soccer…..so I don't get the whole wearing her college's colors….she graduated years ago. I guess in a big sports minded family, that may be important.

Yes it is!! Especially in the south.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:55 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ that is the exact opposite of what I meant actually. What I was saying is that 85-90% of the viewers don't even know about that one tweet about spotting Josh on his way to Cancun. It's really only us and I would say half of RS readers seeing how he only mentioned it on his live chat. Therefore, there's aren't clues to most viewers. I'm not saying Andi posted that on purpose. What I'm saying is these are little things that only a selective amount of people would pick up on. Since that is the case, Andi and Josh wouldn't care if what they post could be viewed as a clue. Not saying she purposely tweeted that out.

yes  Agree!  Smiley 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:06 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ that is the exact opposite of what I meant actually. What I was saying is that 85-90% of the viewers don't even know about that one tweet about spotting Josh on his way to Cancun. It's really only us and I would say half of RS readers seeing how he only mentioned it on his live chat. Therefore, there's aren't clues to most viewers. I'm not saying Andi posted that on purpose. What I'm saying is these are little things that only a selective amount of people would pick up on. Since that is the case, Andi and Josh wouldn't care if what they post could be viewed as a clue. Not saying she purposely tweeted that out.

So what was Andi's intentions? What compelled her to take a photo of a can of OFF with Spanish writing and send that tweet?

What message do you think she was sending and who is her intended audience?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 am

She was being nonsensical just like every other tweet. Who is the intended audience for endless brunch pictures? Probably the same audience as for a can of bug spray.

IMO they don't care if it's a clue or not but IA with Ash that they're not being malicious or intent on ruining the show, they just don't care if it is or isn't a clue and who knows about it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:15 am

^ how would I know? Maybe it was exactly what she said. She found it comical that it was a "family" bug spray and found it funny that it said that. Like she jokingly said, can she use it even though she's not with her family?

I don't think everything needs to have some sort of hidden agenda. Could be exactly what she posted. Like I said, in my opinion, most viewers wouldn't pick up anything from that one picture. My friends certainly haven't.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:15 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

So what was Andi's intentions? What compelled her to take a photo of a can of OFF with Spanish writing and send that tweet?

What message do you think she was sending and who is her intended audience?

I don't think it was a message to anyone really.....  People forget these are people, just people even though that might be on a reality TV show, people tweet things all the time with no message or hidden agenda....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 am

I just looked at Andi's tweet, and it seems no one is really questioning her about it. Most of the replies think it's a funny way of repelling family - not bugs. No one asked if she is in Mexico with Josh, which tells me that most people don't know about the tweet about Josh on his way to Cancun (which was directed to Elan), or that BIP is being filmed near Cancun. Not too many people have put 2 + 2 together except for the board members here, so there's nothing really suspicious about to the average viewer.

ETA - unless, of course, Andi deleted those types of replies.  giggling 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 am

There is absolutely Nothing similar between Effie  :vomit: and Josh  :eyesigh:  Thank goodness!

And, College Football is King in the South!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom