SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Marcus is going to be the surprise cut that has all the women in a lather on twitter. Perfect for the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:59 pm

atem wrote:Marcus is going to be the surprise cut that has all the women in a lather on twitter.  Perfect for the show.

I agree...women will go nuts when he leaves.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:ok if  RS is delusional who do you think F1 is ?
I don't really know right now, but the main thing is, I am keeping my mind open.  I am looking for all clues, and more for the ones that are "too" convenient as those are the ones that should be held with a grain of salt.  For example, all the SM posts cramming Josh as F1 down my throat...to tell you the truth, I am kinda gagging on it all.  For that reason and the fact that no other lead has spoiled the season like this.  That and to boot, she's a lawyer, don't you think she should know better and the consequences of breaking her contract.  Those are some of the reasons why I do think the producers are controlling her SM comments.  If they are, then it would be easy for them to let out what they want to support Josh as F1 spoiler...the benefit to that, they could get the attention on him and not on the actual F1(again, not sure who...feel Marcus and Nick have a chance, but what about Chris...why is he so hidden.  They got to have a reason for it).

Again, other leads and their F1s have made it abundantly clear what the end result was. This isn't something new. And it may seem like it's being "crammed down your throat" but that's because we here are looking for these clues. The average viewer doesn't pick up on the social media clues.

High clap   Great post and I agree.  I am now almost certain Josh and Andi are together and they just had a safe house visit in cancun.  Smiley

Still welcoming any new clues though.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:04 am

Alanna wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:I'm 99% sure that Josh is with Andi the other 1% of me believes he went to Cancun to discuss being the bachelor.
I'm 99% sure Josh is with Andi, and 1% of me believes Josh went to Cancun to steal Andi away from whatever guy is the f1.  giggling 

Other than all of the clues, the mommy and sis loving on Josh and Andi pairing is too much to ignore. These are not women who would support a woman who broke their Joshy's heart. One of the strongest clues IMO.

Another great post Alanna and I love your new avatar! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:I'm 99% sure that Josh is with Andi the other 1% of me believes he went to Cancun to discuss being the bachelor.
I'm 99% sure Josh is with Andi, and 1% of me believes Josh went to Cancun to steal Andi away from whatever guy is the f1.  giggling 

Other than all of the clues, the mommy and sis loving on Josh and Andi pairing is too much to ignore. These are not women who would support a woman who broke their Joshy's heart. One of the strongest clues IMO.

Another great post Alanna and I love your new avatar!  Smiley
Thanks! They're too cute together! They both have plenty of faults (imo) but even those complement each other perfectly laugh out loud laugh out loud

I'm excited for their continual spoiling of the season between the two families and JoDi themselves. Usually as the season goes along, the people involved get bolder and bolder so I'm interested to see what they start to tweet and say and post as we get closer to the end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 am

jen689 wrote:My guesses why Josh was in Mexico

1- Safehouse visit with Andi
2- Contestant on BIP
3- Some kind of role on BIP like Jason/Molly not a contestant
4- The producers wanted him to do in the moments for future episodes
5- The producers wanted to wine/dine him with hopes he will be the next Bachelor
6- He got along great with the production staff and they invited him there for a visit

I think RS intimated that Josh was in Cancun for a safe house visit with Andi (saying something to the effect that July 28th can't come quickly enough). In my opinion, the producers hoped, or at the very least didn't care, that Josh would be spotted - otherwise, why let him travel without any disguise or hang out at Johnny Rockets at the airport there. From the producers' perspective, I would think it would be a win-win for him to be spotted - it would keep viewers guessing about F1 and would hopefully spark interest in BIP if it led to speculation - as was done here - that he was there for filming purposes. That being said, even though RS said with 100% certainty that Josh being in Cancun had nothing to do with BIP filming, I did note that Josh started following Dylan on twitter yesterday (as has been discussed, Josh follows very Bachelor-related people). Who knows maybe they ran into each other at the airport, albeit Andi also has recently started following several of the BIP contestants.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:^^I agree that the average viewer has no idea of the SM clues.  A group of girls in my office discuss the previous episode at lunch on Tuesdays.  Most of them still think Marcus is the F1 and Josh just moved to the F2 spot today.  No one really likes Nick so I refrained from telling them he is in the F2.  No one else reads the spoilers....I have a feeling they are in for a disappointment

OMG, the same for the girls in my office they love Marcus they said to me did you see the kissed last night between them? Al they wanted to talk about today was Marcus an all I wanted to talk about was Josh  Smiley 

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 am

docnash14 wrote:...Andi also has recently started following several of the BIP contestants.
I checked who Andi follows on twitter.  The only contestant she has followed this season is Brooks Forester.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:28 am

atem wrote:Marcus is going to be the surprise cut that has all the women in a lather on twitter.  Perfect for the show.

I'm already in a lather and it's weeks away.  giggling  Come on Andi, why, one week away from Shirtless Marcus on a beach? He does seem to quietly have a lot of fans. I have to wonder if TPTB are shooting themselves in the foot putting the 2 fan favs other than F1 on BIP and hoping everyone will rally behind Chris once they actually let him talk again. I feel like they usually do a good job picking the female leads, with a couple exceptions, but their Bachelor picker can be soooo off. (Not meant in relation to Chris, but to past choices).

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 am

jen689 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:...Andi also has recently started following several of the BIP contestants.
I checked who Andi follows on twitter.  The only contestant she has followed this season is Brooks Forester.

Sorry, i meant IG. She is following Michelle Money, Sarah H., and Danielle (which makes sense since they were on JP's season together) and a few others such as Amy Long who were scheduled to be on BIP.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:

I agree...women will go nuts when he leaves.  

I'm gonna go nuts when he leaves!!! :shocked!: hissyfit :tissuebox Redfacemad Upset 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:09 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'm sorry but I don't believe Jef did and have no clue what Chris did or didn't do.  In fact someone from this board actually met him at the airport one weekend when it should have been his safe house visit.  He also was spotted once in Ashville, NC which I believe was when he, Emily and Ricki were together.  I still think it's much easier to disguise a female vs a male.  
Are you talking about this season's Chris??

Last season's Chris. She was addressing disguises worn when traveling to and from safe houses.
Thanks, there's a lot of Chris's on this show. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom