SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:23 am

My thing is tptb could have easily planned a safe house date in Cancun to distract us from the spoilers and make us second guess them.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:29 am

I would love Josh to be with Andi, (albeit, I feel my heart breaking for Nick as I see their strong connection as well).  With that said, I am still keeping my options open - perhaps remnants of Des season when I felt the same as I saw her strong connection with Chris and family.  So that leaves me with the little clues to be convinced if RS is right/wrong this season:

1) Cancun safe house visit (Josh spotted in Cancun, tweet from Andi of sunblock spray in Spanish and "family" - big clue).  Where was Nick that weekend?  How about Chris?
2) Josh mom/sister fangirling Andi and Josh. Could be a big clue or campaign for the next TB
3) Nick lottery video, can be taken at face value or could be a TPTB induced spoiler foiler to hide F1 (F1 could be Nick or Chris, but Nick pretending F1 is Josh because of RS spoil).  When was that video taken, I don't think on way back from FRC, right?)
4) Some tweets from Nick that shows parallelism with Andi Venice date, but then again he thanks his bros support as well as if his heart was broken
5) Tweets from Josh that can indicate he is not F1, but could be just words of wisdom/inspiration for F2 (good friend Nick, esp if Chris is F1)
6) Edits so far pro-Josh for TB (Marquel too)
7) Chris is well-hidden and love affair not shown yet (fits most TB edit patterns)
8) In the same vein have not seen any clues/edits pointing to Marcus either, except he's not hidden so I suspect he is simply a finalist

At this point all edits, clues seem to point to Josh (just like Brooks season ooops Des), but my gut still feels it could be Nick (again like Chris/Des, except for that season, I always stuck with my #team usually from the getgo).  So I will stick to waiting for HTDs to make up my mind. #StillUndecidedVoter

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:36 am

The Nick lottery video was taken on the way home from DR. He was on a connection flight from Charlotte to Milwaukee. This with Andi's blog plus some of his tweets IMO rules him out as F-1.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am

HTD's will tell us a lot. I still think the "perfect" Josh edit is "too good to be true".  :stirthepot I think we are being played and there will be a surprise ending. :uptonogood 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 am

Has any F1 been as hidden as Chris if he is F1? I know we see shots of him a lot but NO interaction with Andi except Esp 5 where she wanted him to tell her what was going on. I know Roberto, JP, Jef and Chris were not this hidden. I really only started watching again during Ali's season.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 am

pander3575 wrote:Has any F1 been as hidden as Chris if he is F1?  I know we see shots of him a lot but NO interaction with Andi except Esp 5 where she wanted him to tell her what was going on.  I know Roberto, JP, Jef and Chris were not this hidden.  I really only started watching again during Ali's season.

That's all Chris does. Be her mole.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 am

Rosepetal wrote:The Nick lottery video was taken on the way home from DR. He was on a connection flight from Charlotte to Milwaukee. This with Andi's blog plus some of his tweets IMO rules him out as F-1.

Some have speculated that the video is a foil attempt. They feel that the chances of this happening are pretty low. I am sure time will tell…..

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57 am

nutty1 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:The Nick lottery video was taken on the way home from DR. He was on a connection flight from Charlotte to Milwaukee. This with Andi's blog plus some of his tweets IMO rules him out as F-1.

Some have speculated that the video is a foil attempt. They feel that the chances of this happening are pretty low. I am sure time will tell…..

Too many things about the video make me think  :uptonogood and :stirthepot  from TPTB. We shall see.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Rolly wrote:HTD's will tell us a lot. I still think the "perfect" Josh edit is "too good to be true".  :stirthepot I think we are being played and there will be a surprise ending. :uptonogood 

I am not sure about the spoilers being wrong, but I don't think it's a straight shot to F1 for Josh. There is a reason we have no caps past HT. Do we even have any of ep 7, besides Marcus? We already see Josh and Andi looking uneasy together next ep. I am puzzled by both her F2 edit. If I didn't know any better, I would think both Josh and Nick are bad guys.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

pander3575 wrote:Has any F1 been as hidden as Chris if he is F1?  I know we see shots of him a lot but NO interaction with Andi except Esp 5 where she wanted him to tell her what was going on.  I know Roberto, JP, Jef and Chris were not this hidden.  I really only started watching again during Ali's season.
Either Chris or Josh will get the last 1 on 1 date.  If Josh gets that 1 on 1 date, then Chris will only have had the Race Track Date(RTD) before HTDs.  It really will be interesting to see if Chris makes it past HTD, but I seriously doubt that he will.  We have not seen any physical contact (not ever a peck) between the two since the RTD.  To me, there is nothing that would substantiate Chris being F1.  jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Rolly wrote:HTD's will tell us a lot. I still think the "perfect" Josh edit is "too good to be true".  :stirthepot I think we are being played and there will be a surprise ending. :uptonogood 

I am not sure about the spoilers being wrong, but I don't think it's a straight shot to F1 for Josh. There is a reason we have no caps past HT. Do we even have any of ep 7, besides Marcus? We already see Josh and Andi looking uneasy together next ep. I am puzzled by both her F2 edit. If I didn't know any better, I would think both Josh and Nick are bad guys.

Appears that Andi sure does like the bad boys :yes: (or at least guys edited as bad boys) . Grown azz man with a temper Josh and salty, smug Nick. Interesting edits.

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:33 pm

I don't think we are being played at all. As Nick's true personality has surfaced, the video seems much more real to me. I don't believe he is part of a "foiler" campaign from tptb. Why would Nick be their guinea pig and puppet and do what they want so they can fool the select group of sleuthers who follow RS and this board?? Not buying it at all.

Nick not only said mean things about Josh, but about his fiance. Not cool at all. AND he is lying for tptb!? Most viewers do not follow this board or RS. They casually watch at home without any spoilers because they don't care as much. So after the finale they are scratching their heads and at the atfr, they would hear about this "foiler" and ask why even watch the show?? Tptb would be shooting themselves in the foot. imo

As far as Des's season, I don't believe the signs all pointed to Brooks. I saw many clues for Chris and knew that Brooks did not really want to be there.

Clues are abundant for Josh as final 1. I believe there is a 99% chance he is the final 1 but of course there is always the possibility (not probability) that is wrong.  Hugesmile 

maybe we need another list of all the clues pointing to Josh. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom