SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:34 pm

2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Has any F1 been as hidden as Chris if he is F1?  I know we see shots of him a lot but NO interaction with Andi except Esp 5 where she wanted him to tell her what was going on.  I know Roberto, JP, Jef and Chris were not this hidden.  I really only started watching again during Ali's season.
Either Chris or Josh will get the last 1 on 1 date.  If Josh gets that 1 on 1 date, then Chris will only have had the Race Track Date(RTD) before HTDs.  It really will be interesting to see if Chris makes it past HTD, but I seriously doubt that he will.  We have not seen any physical contact (not ever a peck) between the two since the RTD.  To me, there is nothing that would substantiate Chris being F1.  jmo

If Josh doesn't get that last 1 on 1 date, I will seriously start doubting the spoiler that he is F1.  I think at this point in filming Andi already knows 100% who her F4 guys are, it's just a question of in which order to eliminate the other four.  So if she is more interested in spending additional time with Chris than she is with Josh (and I know that the producers have influence, but I think they would let her have a second date with her favorite at this point), then I will have to question who her favorite really is.

Assuming that Josh does get the date, I do think that she will take Chris over Marcus to FDs, simply because by that point she knows it is between Josh and Nick, and Marcus is too "tempting" (she obviously finds him hot, can't blame her), and she is already thinking of her future with her chosen one and possible "repercussions".  Chris is a gentleman and "safe".  Marcus may be a gentleman, but he ain't safe.  giggling

Last edited by ironcat on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 pm

^^^ITA, ironcat.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:38 pm

ironcat wrote:
2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Has any F1 been as hidden as Chris if he is F1?  I know we see shots of him a lot but NO interaction with Andi except Esp 5 where she wanted him to tell her what was going on.  I know Roberto, JP, Jef and Chris were not this hidden.  I really only started watching again during Ali's season.
Either Chris or Josh will get the last 1 on 1 date.  If Josh gets that 1 on 1 date, then Chris will only have had the Race Track Date(RTD) before HTDs.  It really will be interesting to see if Chris makes it past HTD, but I seriously doubt that he will.  We have not seen any physical contact (not ever a peck) between the two since the RTD.  To me, there is nothing that would substantiate Chris being F1.  jmo

If Josh doesn't get that last 1 on 1 date, I will seriously start doubting the spoiler that he is F1.  I think at this point in filming Andi already knows 100% who her F4 guys are, it's just a question of in which order to eliminate the other four.  So if she is more interested in spending additional time with Chris than she is with Josh (and I know that the producers have influence, but I think they would let her have a second date with her favorite at this point), then I will have to question who her favorite really is.

Assuming that Josh does get the date, I do think that she will take Chris over Marcus to FDs, simply because by that point she knows it is between Josh and Nick, and Marcus is too "tempting" (she obviously finds him hot, can't blame her), and is already thinking of her future with her chosen one.  Chris is a gentleman and "safe".  Marcus may be a gentleman, but he ain't safe.  giggling

Funny! I agree ... and think that if we don't see more physical interaction with Chris and Andi, she only brought him along to F4 because someone was whispering in her ear that he was ideal for next Bachelor so needed screen time.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:38 pm

torybean wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Rolly wrote:HTD's will tell us a lot. I still think the "perfect" Josh edit is "too good to be true".  :stirthepot I think we are being played and there will be a surprise ending. :uptonogood 

I am not sure about the spoilers being wrong, but I don't think it's a straight shot to F1 for Josh. There is a reason we have no caps past HT. Do we even have any of ep 7, besides Marcus? We already see Josh and Andi looking uneasy together next ep. I am puzzled by both her F2 edit. If I didn't know any better, I would think both Josh and Nick are bad guys.

Appears that Andi sure does like the bad boys :yes: (or at least guys edited as bad boys) . Grown azz man with a temper Josh and salty, smug Nick. Interesting edits.

ITA! I am taking off my  :rosiecolored  Both of these men portay arrogance in one way or another! I think it is just interesting that the edit is highlighting that. It makes you not want to trust either. I cant remember a F2 getting this edit before? Not that I think Josh or Nick are bad people, but they both are both display some immaturity.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:40 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I don't think we are being played at all.  As Nick's true personality has surfaced, the video seems much more real to me.  I don't believe he is part of a "foiler" campaign from tptb.  Why would Nick be their guinea pig and puppet and do what they want so they can fool the select group of sleuthers who follow RS and this board??  Not buying it at all.

Nick not only said mean things about Josh, but about his fiance.  Not cool at all.  AND he is lying for tptb!?   Most viewers do not follow this board or RS.  They casually watch at home without any spoilers because they don't care as much.  So after the finale they are scratching their heads and at the atfr, they would hear about this "foiler" and ask why even watch the show??  Tptb would be shooting themselves in the foot.  imo

As far as Des's season, I don't believe the signs all pointed to Brooks.  I saw many clues for Chris and knew that Brooks did not really want to be there.    

Clues are abundant for Josh as final 1.  I believe there is a 99% chance he is the final 1 but of course there is always the possibility (not probability) that is wrong.   Hugesmile       

maybe we need another list of all the clues pointing to Josh.  Smiley

Oh I would love it if someone made a list and good point about that video. I could see Nick saying those things about Josh as a foiler but ANDI too? If that was his fiance I don't think he'd agree to say those negative things about her.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:40 pm

I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 pm

ironcat wrote:
2observe wrote:

Assuming that Josh does get the date, I do think that she will take Chris over Marcus to FDs, simply because by that point she knows it is between Josh and Nick, and Marcus is too "tempting" (she obviously finds him hot, can't blame her), and she is already thinking of her future with her chosen one and possible "repercussions".  Chris is a gentleman and "safe".  Marcus may be a gentleman, but he ain't safe.  giggling

😆  I agree, Marcus is dangerously tempting  :Drool: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Luvvy: Some think it isn't too negative what he says about her, but I think it isn't necessary to say anything about her at all if it's truly a foiler.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 pm

ironcat wrote:

Agreed, if Josh doesn't get the last date before htds, then he isn't her favorite and she's seriously considering Nick or Marcus. If that happens, then I think Chris gets it out default because she doesn't want to be with alone with Josh and once again, Chris is the safer choice (just like he is as f3 in the fs). I just cannot imagine it going down this way seeing how she reacts to Josh, but we'll see.

As for the video, if it's a foiler, Nick still isn't f1 and it's Marcus or Chris. Heck no would Andi ever be okay with hearing her fiance talk like that about her. She's looking for the most protective and obsessed with her guy out there, and no foiler plot would convince her to be ok with her f1 talking like that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Piper61 wrote:Luvvy:  Some think it isn't too negative what he says about her, but I think it isn't necessary to say anything about her at all if it's truly a foiler.
I saw the video. If I was Andi, I wouldn't agree to it. This is the girl who had a meltdown after being called a poker face.

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:46 pm

I agree that neither Josh nor Nick are bad people, and I also don't think either one has an arrogance problem or would make a bad boyfriend/husband. I think the edit is just picking at any little imperfection (which come out more freely in stressful situations like that which the producers enthusiastically create) and throwing it at us. I remember during Ashley's season, some people were already sending JP to anger management classes. It's the edit, people!! Hugesmile 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 pm

The producers definitely have a say on who goes home before hometowns. If they want Chris for the next bachelor, then of course he gets a hometown. As far as the final three, I believe tptb have a say in that too. Their storyboard has been set from night one. I imagine Andi is no different than most leads and knows by week 1 or week 2 who her top guy is.

They have to play the game and "lead someone on." I am sure when Nick called home from the plane (video) he was still in shock and thought she had to have changed her mind at the last minute because the producers were telling him "he was the one," up until he walked out to the final rose ceremony. Happens every season. Well, most seasons anyway.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom