SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that neither Josh nor Nick are bad people, and I also don't think either one has an arrogance problem or would make a bad boyfriend/husband.  I think the edit is just picking at any little imperfection (which come out more freely in stressful situations like that which the producers enthusiastically create) and throwing it at us.  I remember during Ashley's season, some people were already sending JP to anger management classes.  It's the edit, people!! Hugesmile 

clapping!

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Luvvy:  Some think it isn't too negative what he says about her, but I think it isn't necessary to say anything about her at all if it's truly a foiler.
I saw the video. If I was Andi, I wouldn't agree to it. This is the girl who had a meltdown after being called a poker face.
Right?!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 pm

ironcat wrote:
2observe wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Has any F1 been as hidden as Chris if he is F1?  I know we see shots of him a lot but NO interaction with Andi except Esp 5 where she wanted him to tell her what was going on.  I know Roberto, JP, Jef and Chris were not this hidden.  I really only started watching again during Ali's season.
Either Chris or Josh will get the last 1 on 1 date.  If Josh gets that 1 on 1 date, then Chris will only have had the Race Track Date(RTD) before HTDs.  It really will be interesting to see if Chris makes it past HTD, but I seriously doubt that he will.  We have not seen any physical contact (not ever a peck) between the two since the RTD.  To me, there is nothing that would substantiate Chris being F1.  jmo

If Josh doesn't get that last 1 on 1 date, I will seriously start doubting the spoiler that he is F1.  I think at this point in filming Andi already knows 100% who her F4 guys are, it's just a question of in which order to eliminate the other four.  So if she is more interested in spending additional time with Chris than she is with Josh (and I know that the producers have influence, but I think they would let her have a second date with her favorite at this point), then I will have to question who her favorite really is.

Assuming that Josh does get the date, I do think that she will take Chris over Marcus to FDs, simply because by that point she knows it is between Josh and Nick, and Marcus is too "tempting" (she obviously finds him hot, can't blame her), and she is already thinking of her future with her chosen one and possible "repercussions".  Chris is a gentleman and "safe".  Marcus may be a gentleman, but he ain't safe.  giggling

Good Stuff ironcat!!! :yes: :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Luvvy wrote:I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

I agree-we haven't. Nick said he has a bad temper in the RS spoiler video..

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I would love Josh to be with Andi, (albeit, I feel my heart breaking for Nick as I see their strong connection as well).  With that said, I am still keeping my options open - perhaps remnants of Des season when I felt the same as I saw her strong connection with Chris and family.  So that leaves me with the little clues to be convinced if RS is right/wrong this season:

1) Cancun safe house visit (Josh spotted in Cancun, tweet from Andi of sunblock spray in Spanish and "family" - big clue).  Where was Nick that weekend?  How about Chris?
2) Josh mom/sister fangirling Andi and Josh. Could be a big clue or campaign for the next TB
3) Nick lottery video, can be taken at face value or could be a TPTB induced spoiler foiler to hide F1 (F1 could be Nick or Chris, but Nick pretending F1 is Josh because of RS spoil).  When was that video taken, I don't think on way back from FRC, right?)
4) Some tweets from Nick that shows parallelism with Andi Venice date, but then again he thanks his bros support as well as if his heart was broken
5) Tweets from Josh that can indicate he is not F1, but could be just words of wisdom/inspiration for F2 (good friend Nick, esp if Chris is F1)
6) Edits so far pro-Josh for TB (Marquel too)
7) Chris is well-hidden and love affair not shown yet (fits most TB edit patterns)
8) In the same vein have not seen any clues/edits pointing to Marcus either, except he's not hidden so I suspect he is simply a finalist

At this point all edits, clues seem to point to Josh (just like Brooks season ooops Des), but my gut still feels it could be Nick (again like Chris/Des, except for that season, I always stuck with my #team usually from the getgo).  So I will stick to waiting for HTDs to make up my mind. #StillUndecidedVoter

As other posters have indicated and as I have said previously, I can't see Nick saying those things about Andi on the tape even it it was part of the foiler and I certainly can't see Andi being okay with the comments.

I also happen to think that the timing of Josh's HTD (taking place on Easter) is significant. While I don't believe that Andi had control over the scheduling, I would think that the producers would have considered any input or request. Easter is a family holiday and I can't see Andi wanting to intrude/feeling comfortable sharing it with a family unless that family was that of her chosen one.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Yep, editing...they have a show to put on and the show must go on regardless.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:59 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Yes-I agree. Its editing focusing on it. The F2 and F1 both need an obstacle to overcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:04 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Well, nobody's perfect and everyone has some negative qualities (which can be exacerbated by stress). My point is that neither guy exhibits these negative qualities to the extreme that they are truly problematic IN REAL LIFE, as opposed to on a highly edited TV show trying to squeeze as much drama out of every situation they can.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

I agree-we haven't.  Nick said he has a bad temper in the RS spoiler video..

With or without the video... I wouldn't describe Josh as someone who seems to be slow to anger. I realize I am in the Josh thread and this is a lose/lose conversation for me. Ill take it somewhere else. The main point I was trying to make is that I don't think either of her F2 are getting the best edits. I think they are highlighting some of their worst qualities. I dot think its defines Nick or Josh, but I definitely see those qualities in them.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Yes-I agree.  Its editing focusing on it.  The F2 and F1 both need an obstacle to overcome.

I believe the final couple always have an obstacle to overcome. With Josh and Andi, it is HER willingness to let go and trust him. Slowly her walls are being knocked down by him. With Nick and Andi, it is Nick's desire to trust in the process, not Andi's.

Interesting! Who is the easier one to let go at the final rose ceremony, and which edit story will make for better TV when she accepts an engagement????? Smiley

I have my theories but would love to "hear" everyone's thoughts!!!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:15 pm

soccermom333 wrote:The producers definitely have a say on who goes home before hometowns.  If they want Chris for the next bachelor, then of course he gets a hometown.    As far as the final three, I believe tptb have a say in that too.  Their storyboard has been set from night one.  I imagine Andi is no different than most leads and knows by week 1 or week 2 who her top guy is.  

They have to play the game and "lead someone on."   I am sure when Nick called home from the plane (video) he was still in shock and thought she had to have changed her mind at the last minute because the producers were telling him "he was the one," up until he walked out to the final rose ceremony.  Happens every season.  Well, most seasons anyway.

I don't think she is leading Nick on at this point in the show (going into Italy). "He gets me, I'm the most comfortable with him, he sees all of me, we have a mental connection, it's easy with him." She likes him a lot at this point. And she also likes Josh a lot and I think is more physically attracted to him. These are the two she is falling for - more than one.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom