SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:16 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

I agree-we haven't.  Nick said he has a bad temper in the RS spoiler video..

With or without the video... I wouldn't describe Josh as someone who seems to be slow to anger. I realize I am in the Josh thread and this is a lose/lose conversation for me. Ill take it somewhere else. The main point I was trying to make is that I don't think either of her F2 are getting the best edits. I think they are highlighting some of their worst qualities. I dot think its defines Nick or Josh, but I definitely see those qualities in them.  
I think Josh is super alpha so he's quick to anger with other men who are his competition, but I doubt he will be quick to anger with his family, friends, and especially with Andi. She's going to try and tick him off next episode so it'll be interesting to see how he handles it/her/his annoyance at the situation. So far he has handled her mistrust really well so I don't think he's as much of a hothed as the edit is subtly trying to say.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 pm

ironcat wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Well, nobody's perfect and everyone has some negative qualities (which can be exacerbated by stress).  My point is that neither guy exhibits these negative qualities to the extreme that they are truly problematic IN REAL LIFE, as opposed to on a highly edited TV show trying to squeeze as much drama out of every situation they can.

I most certainly agree with you.. Nobody is perfect! I think i get off track. IMO I am puzzled by the EDIT for her F2. TBTP could easily edit out things about both of them. I don't see a knight in shining armor edit this season. All my opinion of course.  :iamsorry:  I was not trying to ruffle any feathers.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

With or without the video... I wouldn't describe Josh as someone who seems to be slow to anger. I realize I am in the Josh thread and this is a lose/lose conversation for me. Ill take it somewhere else. The main point I was trying to make is that I don't think either of her F2 are getting the best edits. I think they are highlighting some of their worst qualities. I dot think its defines Nick or Josh, but I definitely see those qualities in them.  
I think Josh is super alpha so he's quick to anger with other men who are his competition, but I doubt he will be quick to anger with his family, friends, and especially with Andi. She's going to try and tick him off next episode so it'll be interesting to see how he handles it/her/his annoyance at the situation. So far he has handled her mistrust really well so I don't think he's as much of a hothed as the edit is subtly trying to say.
I also could see him being very upset next week if she's still questioning him since he thought that was behind him with his date. It probably brought up memories of how his ex always thought he was cheating and questioning him.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:21 pm

^^^Good point, pander. It will be interesting to see what they choose to show of that conversation.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:Luvvy:  Some think it isn't too negative what he says about her, but I think it isn't necessary to say anything about her at all if it's truly a foiler.

Saying something about Andi wasn't necessary but makes the video more believable. "Oh no he said something negative about Andi!!!! The video must be real"  affraid  I also don't think what Nick said about Andi was all that negative. I still think  TPTB :uptonogood may be at work. If it was a set up Andi would be in on it too. Anything is possible with this show.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:23 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I see negative things about both her F2. I am a huge Nick fan and willing to admit it... Or maybe I am not watching The Bachelorette, after all.

Well, nobody's perfect and everyone has some negative qualities (which can be exacerbated by stress).  My point is that neither guy exhibits these negative qualities to the extreme that they are truly problematic IN REAL LIFE, as opposed to on a highly edited TV show trying to squeeze as much drama out of every situation they can.

I most certainly agree with you.. Nobody is perfect! I think i get off track. IMO I am puzzled by the EDIT for her  F2. TBTP could easily edit out things about both of them. I don't see a knight in shining armor edit this season. All my opinion of course.  :iamsorry:  I was not trying to ruffle any feathers.
I don't think they always show a knight in shining armor for the F1. Last season's Chris was probably the first I've seen in a while. They made JP look like he had anger problems and everyone was saying he'd probably beat his wife. I see no indication of major flaws in either F2's.

Btw you certainly didn't ruffle my feathers but just giving your point of view as am I.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:25 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I also could see him being very upset next week if she's still questioning him since he thought that was behind him with his date.  It probably brought up memories of how his ex always thought he was cheating and questioning him.

I think he has a right to be upset that he and the other guys were subjected to that humiliating activity. And, as you said, it could have easily triggered for Josh his past experiences where he was wrongly mistrusted. So it will be interesting to see how he is able to express himself. Likewise, as Andi described herself, she is not dumb and so on some level she must have known that it was not okay for her to be complicit in putting the guys through that. So, in my opinion, she is likely to be on the defensive. It will be interesting for me to see how she handles that.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I don't think we are being played at all.  As Nick's true personality has surfaced, the video seems much more real to me.  I don't believe he is part of a "foiler" campaign from tptb.  Why would Nick be their guinea pig and puppet and do what they want so they can fool the select group of sleuthers who follow RS and this board??  Not buying it at all.

Nick not only said mean things about Josh, but about his fiance.  Not cool at all.  AND he is lying for tptb!?   Most viewers do not follow this board or RS.  They casually watch at home without any spoilers because they don't care as much.  So after the finale they are scratching their heads and at the atfr, they would hear about this "foiler" and ask why even watch the show??  Tptb would be shooting themselves in the foot.  imo

As far as Des's season, I don't believe the signs all pointed to Brooks.  I saw many clues for Chris and knew that Brooks did not really want to be there.    

Clues are abundant for Josh as final 1.  I believe there is a 99% chance he is the final 1 but of course there is always the possibility (not probability) that is wrong.   Hugesmile       

maybe we need another list of all the clues pointing to Josh.  Smiley

Aren't we always being played on this show?!?  :headbanging That's the way TPTB like it.  :uptonogood 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:32 pm

100% Brittany. I personally even think production is showing us who her F2 are clearly. At least, it's pretty obvious to me anyway, but they're also showing us it won't be an easy road for Andi. Both Josh and Nick have their hurdles to jump with her. She clearly cares for them both, but also has questions about them. At some point though I do honestly think she's going to figure out her issues with both of them and then in the end she'll pick who she fell in love with. I don't have any complaints about that. In this ridiculous show, that's as similar to real life as it gets.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:40 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

This is not a fan thread, and your opinions are more than welcome here! No need to take it elsewhere.  :yes: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Rolly wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Luvvy:  Some think it isn't too negative what he says about her, but I think it isn't necessary to say anything about her at all if it's truly a foiler.

Saying something about Andi wasn't necessary but makes the video more believable. "Oh no he said something negative about Andi!!!! The video must be real"  affraid  I also don't think what Nick said about Andi was all that negative. I still think  TPTB :uptonogood may be at work. If it was a set up Andi would be in on it too. Anything is possible with this show.....

If Andi is in on this "foiler", then she is also allowing nasty things to be said about a guy that she just crushed by leading him on and dumping him, possibly as he's about ready to propose (and yes, that's all on the show, not on her). But for her to blithely go along with that aspect of this trick is cold, man. Unless we think Josh is also in on it and doesn't mind being trashed???

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm

ironcat wrote:
Rolly wrote:

If Andi is in on this "foiler", then she is also allowing nasty things to be said about a guy that she just crushed by leading him on and dumping him, possibly as he's about ready to propose (and yes, that's all on the show, not on her).  But for her to blithely go along with that aspect of this trick is cold, man.  Unless we think Josh is also in on it and doesn't mind being trashed???

Maybe he doesn't mind if he's the next bachelor. :shocked!: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom