SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:17 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Do you think Josh has shagged anyone in the last 5 years?  Seriousl question.  Or do you think he is a born-again virgin like Sean was?  Just curious to hear some opinions.  Because if he hasn't "dated" in 5 years, it kind of implies that he's been celibate, but then again it could mean he hasn't formally "dated" anyone or
"been in a committed relationship" but that he has hooked up with a girl from time to time.  Just curious if people think he's been celibate or hooking up?
But you can date and not have sex. But not to date at all, implies that he maybe sheltering himself from the possibility of experiencing emotional pain. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He has a history of some wild behavior probably before this GF. Not so unusual to sow wild oats, but clearly not following those "rules" either.

Maybe that's WHY she sent the rules!
Maybe that's why Josh decided to transfer to keep little brother in line.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Kaltie wrote:FYI - Don't let your anger out on Andi for the lie detector group date. She don't choose her dates, the only thing she choose is the person/persons she wants to go with.
Andi choose the type of date she had with Marcus because they both had a fear of heights..
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Um they probably show her the dates and she picks which guy she wants to take on it but I doubt she actually picks the dates. This lie detector is 100% something the producers would do. It reeks drama.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:30 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Um they probably show her the dates and she picks which guy she wants to take on it but I doubt she actually picks the dates. This lie detector is 100% something the producers would do. It reeks drama.

Exactly! Always on point thankmelater!  :yes: 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:47 pm

cindebugg wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
albean99 wrote:We're not confusing dating vs relationship, Alanna. Josh specifically said dating and Andi even tweeted it the other night. Do I think he went 5 yrs without a date? No. I don't know why he said it which made me suspicious because it's so obviously untrue.

Why is it that not dating such a bad thing? It's only hard to believe for those who are used to jumping from one relationship to another and getting no where. People do not take time to get to know their own self anymore, that's why there are so many divorces. I personally know a lot of young Christians who are exhausted with the empty relationships that goes nowhere, and have decided to take time out to get strong in the Lord by strengthening their relationship with God, not engaging in sexual relationships, just like Sean did. Josh might be one of those who don't want to say it, especially after seeing what Sean had to go through, or may be he was busy doing other things, there is more to life than chasing women, you know. JMO
If Andi thinks Josh is lying, why not send him home? But, of course not, that's the man she really wants, and will not let him go. You watch and see. Storyline

I do think not dating at all for five yrs would be a red flag for me but I don't believe it. I'm not Andi. She can believe what she likes.

Aaron mentioned that Josh hasn't dated in a number of years in an interview that was posted today.  Beyond that,  I haven't seen or heard about any social media evidence of past relationships or ex girlfriends coming forward to call him out.  IMO Josh is smart enough to know not to go on national TV and lie.

"Dating" can mean different things for different people and can also have different connotations depending on where they live and their demographics. Here in Nashville, the current term for being in a relationship especially among the younger crowd is that "they are talking." So I don't assume that Josh was lying when he talked about the five year moratorium from dating.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, excuse my French if any woman in her twenties that have had 20 or more sexual partners would be considered a "HO" no if ands or buts about it....I can't imagine during Courtney's season if she would have disclosed that she had 20 or more sexually partners , LAWD have mercy these post would have been on fire....I can't understand 20 + partners at that age.....

And here's a little bit of trivia: In one of the earlier versions of the DSM (the diagnostic manual used in the U.S. and published by the American Psychiatric Association) promiscuity was defined by having more than 10 sexual partners in a year's time.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Off topic,
Doc, you live in Nashville? Do you know a famous author just moved there from Chicago?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:54 pm

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, excuse my French if any woman in her twenties that have had 20 or more sexual partners would be considered a "HO" no if ands or buts about it....I can't imagine during Courtney's season if she would have disclosed that she had 20 or more sexually partners , LAWD have mercy these post would have been on fire....I can't understand 20 + partners at that age.....

And here's a little bit of trivia:  In one of the earlier versions of the DSM (the diagnostic manual used in the U.S. and published by the American Psychiatric Association) promiscuity was defined by having more than 10 sexual partners in a year's time.
Is that an Earth year?  Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

And here's a little bit of trivia:  In one of the earlier versions of the DSM (the diagnostic manual used in the U.S. and published by the American Psychiatric Association) promiscuity was defined by having more than 10 sexual partners in a year's time.
Is that an Earth year?  Praying

Yeppers

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:56 pm

So if you had only 9 partners in a year---it was all cool. Was that a 60's version?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:So if you had only 9 partners in a year---it was all cool. Was that a 60's version?

That would be correct - the 10th one led to the scarlet letter. And, yes, I believe it was DSM-II which was published first in 1968.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom