SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:33 pm

late to the party...

just in case anyone wondering who Des's ACTUAL Fiancee is, see my siggy. Miraculuously its NOT according to Steve giggling . He also convinced they would broke up in a split second btw... Atta Boy!! laugh out loud

anyone remember a spell circulating around near finale?:
"they are still engaged and very happy?" rofl . For real!

i expect we get to see more of such 'spell' in any form this season, "like you'll never seen before". Bring it on!!  partytime 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:Minidiva, love your avi!!

Same. I can't see Marcus miming nervousness enough times.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Just trying to keep this board hopping. So..... throwing this out there......
 :bigsmile: 

Waiting for the infamous 'safe house" picture from Josh. Maybe this one will be from a beach in Mexico. ;) Hopefully TPTB have not scared Andi and Josh too bad into making this the first season in awhile that there is no smoking gun safe house pic!! That would be sad.  :why: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Just trying to keep this board hopping.  So..... throwing this out there......

Waiting for the infamous 'safe house" picture from Josh.  Maybe this one will be from a beach in Mexico.  ;)  Hopefully TPTB have not scared Andi and Josh too bad into making this the first season in awhile that there is no smoking gun safe house pic!!   That would be sad.   :why: 

I doubt it. They're being even less conspicuous than that dreaded couple from a few seasons ago who shall not be mentioned. I expect lots more slip ups and tweets from Josh to only make everything more obvious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Just trying to keep this board hopping.  So..... throwing this out there......

Waiting for the infamous 'safe house" picture from Josh.  Maybe this one will be from a beach in Mexico.  ;)  Hopefully TPTB have not scared Andi and Josh too bad into making this the first season in awhile that there is no smoking gun safe house pic!!   That would be sad.   :why: 

I doubt it. They're being even less conspicuous than that dreaded couple from a few seasons ago who shall not be mentioned. I expect lots more slip ups and tweets from Josh to only make everything more obvious.

Okay if you say so! Hope so!!  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:20 am

soccermom333 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:So... this is not an original idea.... on 2nd to last page of last thread.... but what if they (both Josh and Andi) headed to Cancun for a safe house visit?  Since Andi is MIA, that's possible.  At the same time, since Josh was seen, that creates questions about being f1.  Andi probably traveled in disguise or in a roundabout way so that it wouldn't be suspected.

:yes:   Andi has clearly not surfaced today!   :bigsmile:    #whereisAndi?

:yes: Where is Andi? The inquirer mind wants to know. Do you remember when Chris was handing out Flowers in downtown Seatle saying he was going to be the next bachelor? Think about this, if he is F1, they can truly send him to that location to make believe he is going to be at the BIP, therefore he can't be F1? big possibility. You know there is a little acting in this show, they all have to abide by that contract.  :con1: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:30 am

Sorry if you guys have already seen this but apparently that britt_baby person is Josh's ex-girlfriend.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/173570/andi_dorfman_already_cheated_on

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:32 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
But Élan doesn't follow her. I think she's just a fan like us. It would be risky to ask someone you didn't know well to do that....the chance of leaks would be too great, IMO.
This is fun, even if it is just analyzing a tweet. Almost more entertaining than the show!

I totally agree nutty!   She is probably a fan of the show and knew it was a discovery to see him on the flight.  I was the one that tweeted her about it and she was cool to reply about Josh being nice but she gave him space.  Her tweet has been as entertaining as the show!

Now someone should tweet Josh and ask him how he is enjoying Cancun!   rofl

I'll bite. Smiley

high five   Go GA!    

Josh is scratching his head wondering WTH, how does she know I was in Cancun!

And asking Andi, " babe, how do they know I am in Cancun"?  lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 am

whateva wrote:Sorry if you guys have already seen this but apparently that britt_baby person is Josh's ex-girlfriend.

Celebrity Dirty Laundry as their source? Lol, just a giant laugh out loud. They couldn't tell their face from their butt. And isn't that Brittany Mccord chick the fan that took a picture with Josh and Aaron at the same event and not his ex-girlfriend? Super reporting there.

ETA: Just went and looked and that's who the Brittany McCord girl is, a fan of the Murray boys who has taken a picture with each of them and jokes on twitter about a relationship not working out. Again, excellent reporting by Celebrity Dirty Laundry and The Stir, Mary Fisher in particular.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:39 am

whateva wrote:Sorry if you guys have already seen this but apparently that britt_baby person is Josh's ex-girlfriend.

rofl And this is the guy that hasn't dated in 5 years.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:41 am

Please, Mary Fisher? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She is crazy. No to be believed at all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:46 am

I'm comforted to know how young this girl is so either Josh is a wonderful big brother type or a pervy creeper. Really no middle ground so I'll just hope for the best!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom