SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Aunties_Love, I'm not writing under the impression that Josh is the F1. I'm writing under the impression of the clues we have pointed to him to see if it matches with Andi. I'm still trying to figure out if he is the F1. In my mind it's either Nick or Josh.

If you're asking me on every single one of my posts to not jump to conclusions about Josh being F1, it might also be a good idea to not jump to conclusions  about a tweet a woman posted as 100% factual. We could also compare this about the pictures you keep telling me aren't any sort of proof. Nothing is solidified until July 28th on the finale. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible and hopefully something larger will come about.

Ash I agree 100%, what gets to me is that everything that may point to Josh is shot down and basically explained away as a foiler but this tweet is 100% believed OK, but the video, snap chat Josh's movements seeming coordinated with what is most likely of the F1 is nothing to some, he was traveling memorial weekend and he's traveling this week if you believe the tweet...And I ask the sleuthers do we have anything for the other guys in the F4, I am not saying that Josh is F1, but do we have any movement from the other guys?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:13 am

I suppose anything is possible, but I just don't see what Josh, if he's not a full out contestant, could be filming for BIP. It's not like he's an established Bachelor family alum, like Jason and Molly. I also don't see the producers making him appear on it as his "audition" to be the next lead, since it's sure to be a sleazy show and they at least "try" to give the appearance that the Bachelor is not a sleaze. And I just find it too coincidental that Josh chose to take a mini vacation to the exact same spot at the exact same time that the Bachelor producers were filming another show for the two events not to be related.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Aunties_Love, I'm not writing under the impression that Josh is the F1. I'm writing under the impression of the clues we have pointed to him to see if it matches with Andi. I'm still trying to figure out if he is the F1. In my mind it's either Nick or Josh.

If you're asking me on every single one of my posts to not jump to conclusions about Josh being F1, it might also be a good idea to not jump to conclusions  about a tweet a woman posted as 100% factual. We could also compare this about the pictures you keep telling me aren't any sort of proof. Nothing is solidified until July 28th on the finale. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible and hopefully something larger will come about.

Ash I agree 100%, what gets to me is that everything that may point to Josh is shot down and basically explained away as a foiler but this tweet is 100% believed OK, but the video, snap chat Josh's movements seeming coordinated with what is most likely of the F1 is nothing to some, he was traveling memorial weekend and he's traveling this week if you believe the tweet...And I ask the sleuthers do we have anything for the other guys in the F4, I am not saying that Josh is F1, but do we have any movement from the other guys?
Nick posted a picture on IG with his Dad saying "back in town" which I assume means he's in WI for Fathers Day.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:28 am

pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Nick posted a picture on IG with his Dad saying "back in town" which I assume means he's in WI for Fathers Day.

OK, when was this posted? Either he worked all week or he was on a safe house visit and is returning to WI.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

ironcat wrote:I suppose anything is possible, but I just don't see what Josh, if he's not a full out contestant, could be filming for BIP.  It's not like he's an established Bachelor family alum, like Jason and Molly.  I also don't see the producers making him appear on it as his "audition" to be the next lead, since it's sure to be a sleazy show and they at least "try" to give the appearance that the Bachelor is not a sleaze.   And I just find it too coincidental that Josh chose to take a mini vacation to the exact same spot at the exact same time that the Bachelor producers were filming another show for the two events not to be related.

Thats what I was saying at first then I realized perfect set-up for safe house visit.  Tptb are cheap, so this kills two birds with one stone!   :cutesmile!:

Also Jason and Molly are arriving next week. Filming starts then.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 am

luvlady345 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

OK, when was this posted?  Either he worked all week or he was on a safe house visit and is returning to WI.....
Today however the actual picture could be of them at another time and he just said back in town
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks everyone!! You're all so sweet Smiley I'll keep posting everything I find! Fingers crossed we get something else very soon!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 am

soccermom333 wrote:
ironcat wrote:I suppose anything is possible, but I just don't see what Josh, if he's not a full out contestant, could be filming for BIP.  It's not like he's an established Bachelor family alum, like Jason and Molly.  I also don't see the producers making him appear on it as his "audition" to be the next lead, since it's sure to be a sleazy show and they at least "try" to give the appearance that the Bachelor is not a sleaze.   And I just find it too coincidental that Josh chose to take a mini vacation to the exact same spot at the exact same time that the Bachelor producers were filming another show for the two events not to be related.

Thats what I was saying at first then I realized perfect set-up for safe house visit.  Tptb are cheap, so this kills two birds with one stone!   :cutesmile!:

Also Jason and Molly are arriving next week.  Filming starts then.

Also aren't the handlers in Mexico too? Or did they leave some behind to oversee safe house visits in Cali?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 am

Yes they are cheap. But they still have to pay for Josh and Andi to travel international and pay for their accommodations. They could not stay in the already rented resort since the other BIP cast would be all over there.

We have seen the kind of room that the couple has during safehouse. Completely shuttered (blinds). Not even hotel rooms.

What would be the purpose of flying them to cancun and having to put them up in another location when allegedly, they have a low cost resort at their disposal when the other BIP cast members would see them. They would be locked in a shuttered room without being able to venture out for fear of being seen by the other BIP cast.

Not getting this logic - at all.

It is way cheaper for them to drive within a few hours from Atlanta and do a private visit somewhere there. They live in the same city NOT even in nearby cities.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:38 am

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Also Jason and Molly are arriving next week.  Filming starts then.

Also aren't the handlers in Mexico too? Or did they leave some behind to oversee safe house visits in Cali?

I would imagine most (all) are in Cancun. Smiley Tptb are focusing on their next "show" and putting all their eggs in that basket. This is why I changed my mind on the safe house visit. I now believe Josh and Andi were there in hiding, locked up with each other, a stocked refrigerator, sunscreen and a pool. Not bad for a few days!  :yes: :fanningfan :uptonogood 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:44 am

pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

OK, when was this posted?  Either he worked all week or he was on a safe house visit and is returning to WI.....
Today however the actual picture could be of them at another time and he just said back in town

Just to clarify.. That is not Nicks dad. Looks like two of his guy friends. Is it possibly this weekend is not a safe house weekend being Father's Day and all? Wouldn't Andi be with her dad?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:45 am

Safe house visits have to be chaperoned, so a producer/lackey would have to be in Atlanta "supervising" if Josh/Andi were meeting up there. And maybe that will happen as well later down the road. But as JP/Ash were flown to Cali to be supervised more than once, I don't think the airfare is that big an issue for them (they probably have some sort of deal with the airline, considering how many people they are flying down for BIP). And if it's true that nobody from the cast is flying down to Cancun until next week and there are only producers there now, who all know the outcome, the happy couple wouldn't have to be in hiding, if they're there.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom