SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Sneak peek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjM6QDFx82M

Thanks had not seen this one yet. Cannot wait for JODI's date!

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by rc49ers Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 pm

I'm right there along with you foodie .

:Drool:      :fanningfan

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 16 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 16 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 16 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
foodie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
atem wrote:I'm shocked I there isn't talk about that sneak peek.
this one?
http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-dig-deeper/5rz2u2e?from=sharepermalink&cpkey=e627b7b9-92de-4c3f-8437-19bb240f5492%257c%257c%257c%257c

I'm kind of ashamed but I've watched it like ten times already haha.
Oh don't worry so have I! It's just so darn adorable and it's just a Clio. Imagine their full 1on1 :fanningfan 

Oh this will definitely be me Monday night: :fanningfan giggling 

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Andi's first safe house visit appears to have been Memorial Day weekend - the same weekend Josh was spotted at the Tampa Airport. Two full weekends have now passed. Last weekend should have been a safe house visit, as it's usually every other weekend, but last weekend she had her abc commitments in Nashville. It would make sense that since she couldn't do one last weekend, that this weekend would be it.

Anywhere any of the F4 go or Andi it will be questioned. I don't think it matters where they're spotted going. That's just my opinion.
As I was saying, did he have a suitcase or was he just there to pick up family members. Just because the guy was in an airport, I don't think that's reason to say he's gone to see Andi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:37 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yup they definitely have them during the week, especially if they live near each other. I think that too. Considering a full two weeks had passed since the FRC and Andi was doing media those two full weeks without a break since the moment she got back for filming, it makes sense that Memorial Day weekend was the first one. Not to mention the social media activity that went on during that weekend. That's just my opinion though. Who knows Smiley
I understand that you are going on the presumption that Josh is F1. What if he's not? Him going to Cancun screams Brooks and his cruise to me.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:44 am

IrishGal wrote:
sdmom wrote:If Josh has a job, if he really is in Cancun, how is it possible he just took off in the middle of the week for a safe house visit after being absent for weeks of filming ? I remember he just started at the office in January, correct?

I agree.  Pretty strange.  We can all jump hoops to explain this info but the truth is TPTB are just too cheap to pay for a safe house visit to an exotic location.  Even if we didn't know how cheap they are what would be the point?  They can't even go outside and enjoy it.  

Ali was Fleiss's favorite and, since she and Roberto lived in close proximity, they each drove a few hours to safe houses in places like Palm Springs.  I bet he would do the same thing for a couple who both live in Atlanta. He's never flown any contestants to exotic locales before, not even his favorites. Dream on.
I agree, I just don't see his visit to Cancun being safehouse visit but rather to do with BIP. I just can't see a supposed F1 being there unless he's actually not the F1 and is there to do BIP or make an appearance there for the next Bachelor.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:45 am

atem wrote:Maybe, Josh and Andi will film something for BIP. The show is desperate to think of ways to get viewers to watch.
The problem with that is I just can't see Fleiss and co lettting the two of them being in the same locale as that when so much can go wrong. Just not something that he'd do. IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 am

Hotmomma wrote:Sneak peek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjM6QDFx82M

Wow!!!! Thanks for this!  :fanningfan 

Can't wait for their date on Monday,  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 am

Just watched the promo. Can't wait until Monday night!

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Yup they definitely have them during the week, especially if they live near each other. I think that too. Considering a full two weeks had passed since the FRC and Andi was doing media those two full weeks without a break since the moment she got back for filming, it makes sense that Memorial Day weekend was the first one. Not to mention the social media activity that went on during that weekend. That's just my opinion though. Who knows Smiley
I understand that you are going on the presumption that Josh is F1.  What if he's not?  Him going to Cancun screams Brooks and his cruise to me.

No proof of what you're talking though, you should put a word to nuance it a bit imo. How many possibilities do you have about that tweet ? 100000000 Hugesmile
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:27 am

^ Aunties_Love, I'm not writing under the impression that Josh is the F1. I'm writing under the impression of the clues we have pointed to him to see if it matches with Andi. I'm still trying to figure out if he is the F1. In my mind it's either Nick or Josh.

If you're asking me on every single one of my posts to not jump to conclusions about Josh being F1, it might also be a good idea to not jump to conclusions about a tweet a woman posted as 100% factual. We could also compare this about the pictures you keep telling me aren't any sort of proof. Nothing is solidified until July 28th on the finale. I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible and hopefully something larger will come about.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:35 am

*** Please don't tell fellow posters what to think. It's okay to disagree and sleuthing is encouraged but remember that everything is subjective. If someone's posts bother you or makes you want to defend your POV maybe it's better to skip it. I've written many a post and then thought better of it & didn't send. I've never regretted it.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom