SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 am

soccermom333 wrote:
chloep wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So how long was he there for?

6 days.

I think they, I mean Josh was there for 4 days.   Hugesmile 

Nope 6 is correct.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 am

is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:45 am

riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.

We have no clue how BIP is operating. We heard that people are coming and going.
In the BIP spoiler thread chloep told us that filming started around the 10th. Josh was spotted at an airport on the 11th and again on the 16th.
Dylan and others were already (spoiled) eliminated by the 16th.

So yes it is definitely possible that he could have been on BIP IF all the spoiler stuff about BIP is correct.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:49 am

I don't get why he would do BIP. He is like the perfect candidate for bachelor. Josh fits the perfect profile for bachelor.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I don't get why he would do BIP. He is like the perfect candidate for bachelor. Josh fits the perfect profile for bachelor.
I agree but not everyone does.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:51 am

nutty1 wrote:I love that some of the TWOP snark has trickled over to Previously TV Forums! They have a new hashtag for Josh….. #Humblebrag.  I love it!   rofl 

In fairness, the snark about Nick is there also.

I was LOL reading all the posts about the show.
Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."  giggling 

I hope traffic is picking up over on the Previously TV forums because I miss going to TWOP to read all of the snark. I never posted there but had been reading for years.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:54 am

I also don't understand why they would try so hard to make it seem like he is final 1. For god sake his mother posted a picture of andi and josh together on their date.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:56 am

e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.

I see the same thing. good love story. She is going to come to a realization that he is really the one for her.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 am

Luvvy wrote:
e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.
 :yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:

:yes: Funny, she is tearing down Nick's walls. She almost has made a believer out of him. Now, Josh is tearing down her walls, but poor baby got some work to do here. Pookie dear, give the guy a break, OK lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 am

nutty1 wrote:TeamJosh vs TeamNick??

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  5h
Love my boy Cody Sattler, tell it how it is brother #alwaysthankfulandblessed #respect
#teamJosh laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

riddlexo3 wrote:is that long enough to film for bachelor in paradise ? I'm starting to doubt him being f1.
Even if Andi rejected him, I don't see Josh, who thinks so highly of himself and his moral fortitude, appearing on that show EVER, especially when it means most likely forfeiting the lead role. Plus, no way did Andi let him go. She was literally wrapped around him and she's so overwhelmed and nervous with him, she is showing a whole different side to herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 am

Piper61 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I love that some of the TWOP snark has trickled over to Previously TV Forums! They have a new hashtag for Josh….. #Humblebrag.  I love it!   rofl 

In fairness, the snark about Nick is there also.

I was LOL reading all the posts about the show.
Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."  giggling 

I hope traffic is picking up over on the Previously TV forums because I miss going to TWOP to read all of the snark.  I never posted there but had been reading for years.  

TWOP was taken over by twitter. People snark away there instead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom