SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:58 am

Watching there date was so good, especially the poop
Scene at the end in the outtakes. Tmz was reporting that andi resigned from her job, that coupled with the pic of Josh in Cancun made me sure that they were there together but now radaronline is showing pics of Chris and Elise returning from BiP on the same day as Josh did.
http://radaronline.com/photos/bachelor-elise-mosca-chris-bukowski/photo/666266/ which is making me nervous that he was there for BIP

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 am

From andi's blog on people:

My first one-on-one date in Marseille was with Josh. It was a date that I was looking forward to because our physical chemistry had always been strong, but I needed to see if there was more to it. I’m not gonna lie, I was extremely nervous going into this date because I always had my guard up with Josh. I didn’t quite know why I got so nervous around him, but I was hoping to conquer those nerves on this date.

After we left the hotel, Josh and I shopped for picnic supplies where I attempted to use my terrible French. We bought sandwiches and a liquor that Marseille is known for, pastis. It tasted like licorice and I bought an extra one to bring home to my mom. We sailed along the Mediterranean coast to the southernmost tip of Marseille, called the Calanques. The Calanques are these beautiful rock formations, and it was the most beautiful place to have a picnic and, most important of all, to talk. On our picnic, I learned about Josh's past, especially about his baseball career.

My Incredible Date with Josh

I decided to get all dressed up and have dinner with Josh at a magnificent palace. It was incredible to say the least. I enjoyed the fact that both Josh and I were willing to open up about our past relationships, especially when it came to our insecurities regarding faithfulness. I think it was something that Josh and I bonded over.

RELATED: Andi Dorfman's Blog: I Loved Connecting with Dylan

I remember taking a deep breath and telling Josh that for the first time, I felt like I was letting my guard down with him and was allowing myself to enjoy our great connection. I gave the rose to Josh because not only was the physical connection there, but we were getting to know each other on a whole new level. I had one last surprise for Josh – you guessed it – a private concert. We ended the night by dancing to Ben Fields, which was incredibly romantic. From start to finish, the date was perfect and one I would never forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:43 am

e258 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
e258 wrote:Andi and Josh will be (are) one of the best tv love stories of all time  :sprinklehearts 

I mean, you can see she is struggling with her emotions and I think, despite she said on 1-on-1 date, that she still haven't let her guard down completely. She feels so strongly about Josh, and considering her previous experiences in relationships with athletes, she is scared off getting hurt again, especially this time (because she thinks he could be THE ONE). As you can see in the next week promo, she is very insecure about Josh, she's still questioning him but only because she likes him sooooooooo much - she needs to convince her self 100% that he is the guy he says he is and finally, starts to trust him.

It's great watching their journey and will only get better.
 :yes: :yes: Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Agreed. Loved their date. They had some very real conversations and still managed to be sexy. I'm rewatching. It's almost as if Andi can't believe it's "working." My favorite moments were their dance, when Josh first got his date card and everything! I loved everything laugh out loud. What I didn't like is the preview where Andi is grilling him again. Girl has let her guard down but she's still being cautious. I love how Josh is tearing down her walls.   :cutesmile!:

We are on the same page Luvvy Smiley

p.s. I loved also when they danced how she kissed his nose and then he kissed hers Smiley

Loved this part too. I think it is important to look at body language and she clearly was all over Josh. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:47 am

These two are super cute and I like Andi with him more than with any of the other guys. She acts like she's a contestant and he's the lead, trying to impress him and overcome her nervousness. I like the nicer, girly Andi he brings out versus all the other men who have her play the mommy role with them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:55 am

I love that some of the TWOP snark has trickled over to Previously TV Forums! They have a new hashtag for Josh….. #Humblebrag.  I love it!   rofl 

In fairness, the snark about Nick is there also.

I was LOL reading all the posts about the show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:04 am

TeamJosh vs TeamNick??

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 5h
Love my boy Cody Sattler, tell it how it is brother #alwaysthankfulandblessed #respect

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:14 am

nutty1 wrote:TeamJosh vs TeamNick??

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  5h
Love my boy Cody Sattler, tell it how it is brother #alwaysthankfulandblessed #respect
I saw this tweet too. Doesn't it say so much about Josh, the dynamics of the house, and also another clue to the f2's "friendship" with each other or lack thereof?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:25 am

nutty1 wrote:I love that some of the TWOP snark has trickled over to Previously TV Forums! They have a new hashtag for Josh….. #Humblebrag.  I love it!   rofl 

Ok I give....what is TWOP ???
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:28 am

That was a long time forum called Television Without Pity….so snarky, but in a very hysterical way!!! They shut down, but a new message board was started.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 am

nutty1 wrote:I love that some of the TWOP snark has trickled over to Previously TV Forums! They have a new hashtag for Josh….. #Humblebrag.  I love it!   rofl 

That is a good one! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 am

nutty1 wrote:That was a long time forum called Television Without Pity….so snarky, but in a very hysterical way!!! They shut down, but a new message board was started.

Ok thanks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:30 am

cindebugg wrote:Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

Wow! I don't know about guys, I know they didn't show much, but, I still feel he is the one for her. Andi told Josh to listen to the words. IMO he is F1.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom