SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 am

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckhead_(Atlanta)

Household income is 280k here. I don't think she's making it on 57k, grit and charm solely. It's just another reason IMO that her dad and family will love Josh, who will say and do all the right things by this girl that seems (and hopefully this is true) to only know love and care, which is a good thing of course!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:17 am

pander3575 wrote:Yes I know where Buckhead is.  I have friends and relatives in Dunwoody and Cumming so would drive past the exit for Buckhead on 400. Thanks for the info. Hard to imagine it's #3 in the country as far as expense.  I would think NY and CA would have that. I wonder if she has roommates.  We don't hear about that do we?

Based on some tweets I read in the past, it has seemed to me that Kelly may be living with her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 am

Alanna wrote:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckhead_(Atlanta)

Household income is 280k here. I don't think she's making it on 57k, grit and charm solely. It's just another reason IMO that her dad and family will love Josh, who will say and do all the right things by this girl that seems (and hopefully this is true) to only know love and care, which is a good thing of course!!
I just looked at some rentals and they were in the price range of 900-1000 a month which she could do if she doesn't have any other expenses. Also there was another site where someone asked the question how much it would take to live there being a single person and the average person that answered was anywhere from 45-70 for a 1 bedroom. I did know it is an expensive neighborhood. I wonder where her parents live?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 am

docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Yes I know where Buckhead is.  I have friends and relatives in Dunwoody and Cumming so would drive past the exit for Buckhead on 400. Thanks for the info. Hard to imagine it's #3 in the country as far as expense.  I would think NY and CA would have that. I wonder if she has roommates.  We don't hear about that do we?

Based on some tweets I read in the past,  it has seemed to me that Kelly may be living with her.
Kelly who?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 am

pander3575 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Based on some tweets I read in the past,  it has seemed to me that Kelly may be living with her.
Kelly who?

Kelly Travis. She was on JP's season with Andi and was the one who brought her dog to the show. She is quite hilarious and usually live tweets while the episodes are showing.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:27 am

docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Kelly who?

Kelly Travis.  She was on JP's season with Andi and was the one who brought her dog to the show.  She is quite hilarious and usually live tweets while the episodes are showing.
She was the one that posted that picture Monday night, right? I thought she was in CA. Thanks for straightening me out.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:29 am

pander3575 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Kelly who?

Kelly Travis.  She was on JP's season with Andi and was the one who brought her dog to the show.  She is quite hilarious and usually live tweets while the episodes are showing.
She was the one that posted that picture Monday night, right?  I thought she was in CA.  Thanks for straightening me out.  giggling 

Yes, and you could see her dog in the background.

Here's a tweet from some months back that made me wonder:

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · Feb 4
“@kellytravisty: @KatHurd I have a fab place in ATL. worth the visit every 3 weeks. :D” and by fabulous place she means MY place

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:31 am

brittany4400 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm confused, when have we seen Josh have a temper?

I agree-we haven't.  Nick said he has a bad temper in the RS spoiler video..

With or without the video... I wouldn't describe Josh as someone who seems to be slow to anger. I realize I am in the Josh thread and this is a lose/lose conversation for me. Ill take it somewhere else. The main point I was trying to make is that I don't think either of her F2 are getting the best edits. I think they are highlighting some of their worst qualities. I dot think its defines Nick or Josh, but I definitely see those qualities in them.  
`

You should keep it right here me-thinks Smiley This is not the fan thread I believe! I lvoe seeing the various opinions! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:42 am

I am quite pissed off about the numerous postings on SM by Andi, family members of Josh, Nick's rant in the video that have basically called the season a wrap half way. RS I could handle because he was sometimes wrong, but the careless posts, pictures and videos and now Andi's letter have ruined the season. Only Josh's fans will enjoy watching now.

Next please!  Rolling Eyes no 

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

see2love wrote:I am quite pissed off about the numerous postings on SM by Andi, family members of Josh, Nick's rant in the video that have basically called the season a wrap half way. RS I could handle because he was sometimes wrong, but the careless posts, pictures and videos and now Andi's letter have ruined the season. Only Josh's fans will enjoy watching now.

Next please!  Rolling Eyes no 
What letter? If I wasn't on this board I wouldn't even have picked up on any of these clues if that's what they are. Sorry it's ruined your watching. For me whether I was a fan or not I like to know the ending otherwise I'd be unspoiled.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:51 am

Letter???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 am

Letter to the DA wanting her job kept till December. So we know she will not be relocating anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom