SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 am

see2love wrote:Letter to the DA wanting her job kept till December. So we know she will not be relocating anywhere.
Maybe whoever is F1 is moving to Atlanta.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chloep Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:05 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Did chloep not confirm Josh as F1, or am I mistaken?

Yeah she did, she even when into detail about Nick being a skeptic of the process and Andi basically reeling him in and this was before the show stated airing..

By process of elimination... Those I've been talking to in PMs know that I have every reason to believe that Josh and Nick were F2 and that Nick was F2. That leaves Josh as the F1(if somebody was chosen). Though this is my info. Nothing I can(nor actually want to) back up. Everybody here is welcome to believe whatever they want to. There is nothing wrong with that.  Smiley bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:05 am

I thought that was a old letter.the new one she resigned?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:07 am

I came here to be spoiled and don't mind the SM because it helps tell some of the rest of the story that the show doesn't reveal. For me it adds to my viewing pleasure.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 am

Hotmomma wrote:I thought that was a old letter.the new one she resigned?

I thought so too. This has been discussed in Andi's thread.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:09 am

chloep wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Did chloep not confirm Josh as F1, or am I mistaken?

Yeah she did, she even when into detail about Nick being a skeptic of the process and Andi basically reeling him in and this was before the show stated airing..

By process of elimination... Those I've been talking to in PMs know that I have every reason to believe that Josh and Nick were F2 and that Nick was F2. That leaves Josh as the F1(if somebody was chosen).  Though this is my info. Nothing I can(nor actually want to) back up. Everybody here is welcome to believe whatever they want to. There is nothing wrong with that.  Smiley bestbud! 

chloe, can I ask you something? For Des's season, do you know exactly what went down? Were a lot of people purposely told Brooks was the F1? Was this Fleiss's attempt to personally "kaboom" RS? And if so, are you afraid he would do it again? I am not questioning you, just people with sources in general……but aren't people afraid it could happen again? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 am

chloep wrote:

I think I'm missing something as usual seeing that certain things are discussed only in threads barely relevant to the topic !!!

I could have sworn that I read that Andi resigned her post. Is she changing her mind again ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am

It certainly makes me more wary in taking anything for granted.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 am

She has resigned. But has asked for them to consider hiring her back in Dec. TMZ has her resignation letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 am

Here it is
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 72 Screen19

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 am

Is it possible Andi was asked to resign her job rather than release her in any other way, and she is therefore hoping when all is said and done with her other endeavors she can try to get rehired?
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 am

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:

I think I'm missing something as usual seeing that certain things are discussed only in threads barely relevant to the topic !!!

I could have sworn that I read that Andi resigned her post. Is she changing her mind again ?
I posted what was being talked about the resignation on the Andi thread Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom