SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

I'd say dancing over wedding, 1funnyfish. I know she says she can't dance but maybe she wants to learn. I don't see Andi with her f1 getting married anytime in the near future. She's not a dummy and knows there's lots of getting to know each other to be done before that would happen if it does.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 pm

albean99 wrote:I'd say dancing over wedding, 1funnyfish. I know she says she can't dance but maybe she wants to learn. I don't see Andi with her f1 getting married anytime in the near future. She's not a dummy and knows there's lots of getting to know each other to be done before that would happen if it does.

Agreed. There are so many other possibilities, though!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I thought that was a old letter.the new one she resigned?
I believe they are getting the old and new mixed up. Old: wanting her job to remain till December. NEW: She has resigned!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I thought that was a old letter.the new one she resigned?
I believe they are getting the old and new mixed up.  Old:  wanting her job to remain till December.              NEW:  She has resigned!

No, wanting her job to remain till December is newer.....

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/19/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-district-attorney-resign/

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Basically, she says both in one letter. She resigns, lets them know that she wants them to reconsider in December when her commitments are over.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yes definitely, but if I knew I was moving elsewhere, I wouldn't put something that basically implied please keep the door open for me as it's a possibility I might want my job back in six months.

You can give a politically correct, kind and thoughtful letter of resignation without something like that. It definitely seems like she's keeping all things open for different possibilities, which I don't blame her. She's going to see if there's anything she can get from the bachelorette and I do think at some point she's going to return to something that requires her law degree. Still, in my opinion she wouldn't include something like that if she was moving to a different state, but who knows. Just another thing that won't get answered really until the finale.
I believe what Kasha said and that it's just a politically correct letter and that's all there is to it. I feel that Josh may not be her F1. IF and that's a big IF as we haven't seen the finale yet, she and Josh are together, thats one thing. BUT if she does choose someone else and wants to re-locate to where they are, then IMO, the letter she gave as being politically correct is the BEST way to go.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 pm

She asked for them to "strongly reconsider [her] for rehire". I'm just not seeing how that is political  scratch 
It's quite literal with no hidden agenda. She's flat out saying that when her responsibilities are over, she'd like a serious consideration to return.

In my head, that translates to 2 possibilities:
-she picks Josh and they are staying in Atlanta
-she picks someone else and wants to stay on the DA's radar in case things don't work out.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:07 pm

BachfanNY wrote:She asked for them to "strongly reconsider [her] for rehire". I'm just not seeing how that is political  scratch 
It's quite literal with no hidden agenda. She's flat out saying that when her responsibilities are over, she'd like a serious consideration to return.

In my head, that translates to 2 possibilities:
-she picks Josh and they are staying in Atlanta
-she picks someone else and wants to stay on the DA's radar in case things don't work out.
I'm not sure if you are referencing my prior post or not. But just in case this was my exact quote: 

I think it's just a nice, politically correct letter. She is thanking her employer and trying to keep the door open--just in case.

And according to Webster's this is exactly what I meant:
: agreeing with the idea that people should be careful to not use language or behave in a way that could offend a particular group of people
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politically%20correct

I was not saying she was making a political statement.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:16 pm

I know what politically correct means. Guess I 'm just not reading her letter that way. And I also think it points to josh as F1 more than anything else. JMO  Smiley 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 pm

I think Andi has resigned but does not want to burn any bridges. This is smart. If she picks Josh and they settle in Atlanta, she has her contacts intact or the possibility of going back if she wants. If she picks someone else, same scenario, or if it does not work out with Josh, or another "bachelorette opportunity," she can go back to her old job. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 pm

I guess Josh is back to work after his mini-break.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:02 am

It boggles my mind that a guy who worked for a company for about a month gets his job back...I was going to say that 1F and Brooks did too but they really didn't did they?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom