SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^ Praying   I am so holding out my hands in support, hoping that Josh would not be so incredibly stupid.  I don't think so, honestly, but who am I to really know.  
Nahh I was just joking. He values family and his moral character too much to be trying to get down and dirty with a girl his baby sister's age. Even if he wasn't wholly obsessed with Andi, I don't think his choice of another woman would be a very young college girl, when girls would be lining the streets of Hotlanta to soothe his soul. Plus he wasn't exactly hiding anything so he has nothing to hide. And of course, it's all Andi all the time anyway for him.
 thumbsup   Josh is one of the good guys.  

The young woman who blogged about him and said he treats women like queens has probably shed the best light on how Josh will treat a woman he loves (and how he treats all women in general).

I posted the article jcrbil is referencing here in the Media thread a couple of days ago.  The author writes articles for Fox College Football.  In the article, she included a blurb on many of the Bachelors this season.  This is what she said about Josh in its entirety:

"Josh M. as Aaron Murray

Here is front runner number two. As if I had a choice to pick anyone else to compare him to. Drunk girls in the back of Bourbon St. in Athens can’t tell these two apart if their lives depended on it. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy watching these “OMG, it’s our quarterback” conversations take place. I know both of these goons. The first time I met Josh, which he claims to not remember, I told him something along the lines that he was “a total Florida douche,” because I’m a nice lady. Fast forward four years, we all have mutual friends and run into each other frequently and Josh is one of the nicest people I know. Do I think he could reel in the hair gel usage? Duh. Other than that though, he’s pretty great. He loves his family, has one hell of an athletic gene pool, and treats girls like queens. He’s going to go far. Book it."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:31 pm

:yes:  jcrbil and sbolduc:  That woman even labeled him a Florida douche as I recall, that is until she really got to know him and not what she stereotyped him to be.

ETA: Thanks, doc for posting the full excerpt.

Last edited by Piper61 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Piper61 wrote::yes:  jcrbil and sbolduc:  That woman even labeled him a Florida douche as I recall, that is until she really got to know him and not what she stereotyped him to be.  

Yes I saw that! The article was pretty funny too labelling each of the guys as a famous NFL player
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Piper61 wrote::yes:  jcrbil and sbolduc:  That woman even labeled him a Florida douche as I recall, that is until she really got to know him and not what she stereotyped him to be.  

Yes I saw that! The article was pretty funny too labelling each of the guys as a famous NFL player
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks for posting! What a cute quote and sounds very true to life! 

Poor Josh, always getting stereotyped because he's a hot athlete. He's already all about Andi so early, and he's going to dial up the "treating like a queen" part of his personality to about a zillion once she lets her guard down and start a real relationship. It's going to be super silly, somewhat ridk and super cute in one fell swoop.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Anyone notice that Josh has been tweeting about the nba finals every game but has been silent today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Anyone notice that Josh has been tweeting about the nba finals every game but has been silent today?
I noticed, and I noticed first during Game 4, same thing. This was after he was spotted in or going to Cancun.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Anyone notice that Josh has been tweeting about the nba finals every game but has been silent today?
I noticed, and I noticed first during Game 4, same thing.  This was after he was spotted in or going to Cancun.

I guess Ms Andi is getting his undivided attention.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie B Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

He just tweeted something about the NBA finals a little while ago. Maybe he's back in Atl. Smiley Hope they enjoyed Cancun. I'm sure they did.

Katie B

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
I noticed, and I noticed first during Game 4, same thing.  This was after he was spotted in or going to Cancun.

I guess Ms Andi is getting his undivided attention.

awwww lolpanda

or.... they are competing in the Mexican jungle. ;) at least we know they have their bug spray. LOL

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Katie B wrote:He just tweeted something about the NBA finals a little while ago.  Maybe he's back in Atl.  Smiley Hope they enjoyed Cancun.  I'm sure they did.  
I just went to Twitter and saw that.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Katie B wrote:He just tweeted something about the NBA finals a little while ago.  Maybe he's back in Atl.  Smiley Hope they enjoyed Cancun.  I'm sure they did.  
Sorry, deleted duplicate post.

Last edited by Piper61 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom