SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Piper61 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:It could mean their chemistry is Off the charts
 :fanningfan     giggling
 thumbsup   Andi did say it is insane.  She can't even repel Josh with the scent of OFF.  giggling 

:yes: lolpanda 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:
 thumbsup   Andi did say it is insane.  She can't even repel Josh with the scent of OFF.  giggling 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 38 208113758 You guys are hilarious! too funny!! partytime 

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Amazing! And yeah it's a safe bet Harrison would need to bring out the fire hose to get Josh away from Andi if she rejected him. And he might have carried her off with him if he wasn't stopped by the island resort security.

As for how he's treating her post show, hopefully not by sexting underage beauty queens. Let's hold hands and hope laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Amazing! And yeah it's a safe bet Harrison would need to bring out the fire hose to get Josh away from Andi if she rejected him. And he might have carried her off with him if he wasn't stopped by the island resort security.

:rollingl:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:18 pm

^^^ Praying  I am so holding out my hands in support, hoping that Josh would not be so incredibly stupid. I don't think so, honestly, but who am I to really know.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 38 208113758 You guys are hilarious! too funny!! partytime 
Trying to keep from going  :crazed giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bilolo wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Only time outside the Bachelor Bubble will tell, especially after the show is done airing and they truly can live a normal life.
This ! But i knew JP and Ashley would work in real life, did not need to see them together after the show, i could feel it Smiley

True, but there are core values that are major indicators. here are a few I can think of:.

1. If the man is convinced that they have found the one and the women feels the same
2. How playful and at ease the relationship is, do they see each other as a best friends, do they enjoy the same things, do they get each?
3. Their value system-Do they value the same thing? consider marriage as a lifetime commitment,having both parents have a strong relationship, value family opinion -come from a tight family,
4. do they complement each other
5. Are they passionate with each other

So, much more. I saw it with these JP/Ash, Chris/Des, Sean/Cat/, Jury is out on JPG?NIkki, but these too also have the ingredients to make it work long term. They just finish Marriagebootcamp, we will know for sure once JPG proposes. Josh and Andi are also a great match with a lifetime potential. JMO

Nice post maggenzm!  Glad we are on the same page with this couple too.  Smiley

Can't wait for tomorrow! Finally they get a date!!! I am going to be watching their chemistry. have a feeling they will be all over each other.  :Drool: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Piper61 wrote:^^^ Praying   I am so holding out my hands in support, hoping that Josh would not be so incredibly stupid.  I don't think so, honestly, but who am I to really know.  
Nahh I was just joking. He values family and his moral character too much to be trying to get down and dirty with a girl his baby sister's age. Even if he wasn't wholly obsessed with Andi, I don't think his choice of another woman would be a very young college girl, when girls would be lining the streets of Hotlanta to soothe his soul. Plus he wasn't exactly hiding anything so he has nothing to hide. And of course, it's all Andi all the time anyway for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:14 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it, we were dying for proof that Andi is in Mexico with Josh, she conveniently provided it and now it's also being tossed into the foiler category? How is it possible that absolutely everything is a foiler? It's never happened before in any other season and yet this season every clue is a foiler? I'm with Irishgirl, they're just arrogant and can do and tweet and say and Instagram and post and wear whatever they want because they feel untouchable. I love em together already but that's just how I see their personalities.
To me, there is so much so called proof out there and far more than we have ever had in any season that IMO, it looks made up.  We are forced to feel that Josh is F1 from what info we are getting.  Since this hasn't happened in any season before, I for one don't know how certain I can feel about it and am waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak.  Because there is a glutten of info regarding Josh as F1, I am having an extreme time accepting it.  Seems too forced and made up for it to be real...Hope I have made my thoughts clear. I know it is thought that I am trying to find stuff for Chris to be F1, on the contrary.  I do like Chris, but for now, ALL of the F4 in my mind have a chance at being the F1 right now.

I have had trouble explaining exactly what I am saying and therefore don't know if my exact position is known.

For the life of me, I cannot think of any rational reason that a 28 (?) year of woman would feel compelled to take a photo of a can of bug spray and tweet it.  People tweet photos of a lot of stupid things, but for most of them I can come up with some sort of significance.  A glass of wine, or 2 glasses of wine, a sunset, a menu, a dog, a cat....all photos of something with personal meaning..."I'm relaxing, I'm relaxing with a friend, I'm chilling at sunset, I'm at my favorite restaurant, Look at my cute dog or kitty".  What the heck kind of personal signnificance can bug spray have?  NONE.  Her lame-o attenpt at humor (Can I use this spray without my family here?) is so ridiculously stupid, it defy explanation, imo.  There was ZERO, I repeat, ZERO NEED for her to tweet that photo.  Therefore, she did so strictly for teasing reasons...teasing us that she is with Josh to flaunt it or she was told to tease us as a means of a foiler.  Seriously, there's been so much already spoiled this season that fine sleuths have shared, that I don't think TPTB needed Andi to try to persuade viewers that she is with Josh.  It is precisely because (like Auntie said above) there is so much pointed at Josh that this ridiculous tweet comes across as overkill.  Personally, I think from the show so far, that she does pick Josh, and based on what I've observed and learned about Andi, I'd be likely to say that Josh is the best match there for her.  So, it's not as if I want somebody else to "win" or do not want Josh "to win".  It is just that that bug spray tweet was so STUPID that I cannot believe she tweeted it without being instructed to do so.  But, by whom and to what purpose???

Totally agree. Sure seems to me that someone had a need to press the point home even a little further. Also agree that Andi is a company girl and was likely doing what she was instructed to do. My guess is that TBTB was the instructor.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^ Praying   I am so holding out my hands in support, hoping that Josh would not be so incredibly stupid.  I don't think so, honestly, but who am I to really know.  
Nahh I was just joking. He values family and his moral character too much to be trying to get down and dirty with a girl his baby sister's age. Even if he wasn't wholly obsessed with Andi, I don't think his choice of another woman would be a very young college girl, when girls would be lining the streets of Hotlanta to soothe his soul. Plus he wasn't exactly hiding anything so he has nothing to hide. And of course, it's all Andi all the time anyway for him.
 thumbsup  Josh is one of the good guys.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
 thumbsup   Josh is one of the good guys.  

The young woman who blogged about him and said he treats women like queens has probably shed the best light on how Josh will treat a woman he loves (and how he treats all women in general).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:26 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
 thumbsup   Josh is one of the good guys.  

The young woman who blogged about him and said he treats women like queens has probably shed the best light on how Josh will treat a woman he loves (and how he treats all women in general).

Agreed! It sounds like he is a great guy from what I have read about him. I think Andi has a good final four guys.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom