SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:31 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Jef's first SM activities, upon filming this show, were to show off that he was F1.  He spoiled the season because he felt entitled to do so. He continued to post photos that made it clear that he was with Emily, before the finale aired.  
His post show activities are not what I am addressing in this thread.

You are right about Jef's tweet spoiling season before it even started. But during the season, PW literally ran out of water thanks to all the publicity of Jef's tweets frequently of him and his colleagues wearing the latest new PW tshirt and carrying a PW bottle. Brooks' company last season started down this path of posting workplace videos and then stopped far before season ended.

I don't think Josh is looking for the same kind of self promotion that Jef was and I, think that he'd be more likely to follow show guidelines to keep door open to more opportunities. Look at Jason Mesnick ...he readily admits that he pretty much did everything show asked of him and to this day he gets flown to weddings and other franchise appearances while Juan Pablo got them taken away.

:yes:  Yes, I totally agree. Josh and Andi know which side their bread is buttered on. They will dutifully obey MF and reap the rewards. Follow the rules and live a happy life. Break the rules and suffer the consequences. In Law and in Reality TV!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I live in Boston, which is a major city that constantly has tourists, and you cannot buy sun screen, bug spray, etc. in Boston that's in another language. Also, if Andi is still in the states, why would she buy a bottle that's written in Spanish when she's in an English speaking country that's going to have more bottles written in English versus Spanish? That's makes no sense to me.

I don't think they're stupid and I don't think it's a "foiler" campaign. To me, it's as simple that that they're dropping little clues, that most viewers wouldn't have the slightest clue about. They don't care. People will still watch the show. It's not like they're out there screaming they're together. Little clues aren't doing anything for the more casual viewer, which most of them are.

While I agree, that may be the case in Boston, here in LA many products appear with directions etc only in Spanish.  It's not unusual to see at all, in many stores.
Same for NJ. There is a huge, mexican, spanish and latino population here. I would imagine Florida could be the same.

Sometimes, I will go into a CVS here and the product I am wanting to buy is out of stock--except for the identical product that is labeled in spanish.  If I were unfamiliar with the product and its usage, I might think twice about purchasing it. Usually I am familiar with the product and so its labeling in english or spanish is irrelevant and I will make my purchase. 
I can't begin to think about Andi's motivation--just explaining my own.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Andi and her family vacationed in Mexico for Christmas.  She could have purchased the OFF then  question 

In the photo there are sand particles under the cap so it definitely spent some time on the beach  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 2616547277

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm

jen689 wrote:Andi and her family vacationed in Mexico for Christmas.  She could have purchased the OFF then  question 

In the photo there are sand particles under the cap so it definitely spent some time on the beach  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 2616547277

Has anyone thought that another possibility is a tweet about a product called 'Off' could mean something about the relationship?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:12 pm

AEF wrote:Has anyone thought that another possibility is a tweet about a product called 'Off' could mean something about the relationship?
 :rollingl:
Josh seemed so intent on "getting the girl"  If he is F1 it will be interesting to find out how he's been treating her post show  :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 pm

I feel 100% that Josh is F1, but that picture of the spray can could have been taken in the DR also. That's kind of a picture Elan would take.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:16 pm

2observe wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I live in Boston, which is a major city that constantly has tourists, and you cannot buy sun screen, bug spray, etc. in Boston that's in another language. Also, if Andi is still in the states, why would she buy a bottle that's written in Spanish when she's in an English speaking country that's going to have more bottles written in English versus Spanish? That's makes no sense to me.

I don't think they're stupid and I don't think it's a "foiler" campaign. To me, it's as simple that that they're dropping little clues, that most viewers wouldn't have the slightest clue about. They don't care. People will still watch the show. It's not like they're out there screaming they're together. Little clues aren't doing anything for the more casual viewer, which most of them are.

While I agree, that may be the case in Boston, here in LA many products appear with directions etc only in Spanish.  It's not unusual to see at all, in many stores.
I would think that the same is true in Florida and Texas (Marcus) .  
Here in Houston I see many products with Spanish but in conjunction with English. Don't believe I see any that are solely in Spanish unless it is specifically a product originating from Mexico. I could be wrong, but I don't think OFF bug spray qualifies.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:21 pm

AEF wrote:
jen689 wrote:Andi and her family vacationed in Mexico for Christmas.  She could have purchased the OFF then  question 

Has anyone thought that another possibility is a tweet about a product called 'Off' could mean something about the relationship?

I really don't think so....
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm

It could mean their chemistry is Off the charts
 :fanningfan     giggling

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 37 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm

I love Andi's sense of humor with the Off spray. I bet we'll see Jimmy Kimmel use it this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:49 pm

rc49ers wrote:It could mean their chemistry is Off the charts

You may be onto something rc49ers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:54 pm

rc49ers wrote:It could mean their chemistry is Off the charts
 thumbsup  Andi did say it is insane. She can't even repel Josh with the scent of OFF.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom