SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:01 am

Well, I just read the letter and considering she asks him to consider letting her come back to the same position once the year is over and her commitments to the bachelorette are over pretty much tells me she's staying in Atlanta, otherwise she wouldn't say that because she wouldn't be able to come back.

Either she picked Josh and she's staying in Atlanta or one of the other guys is willing to move to Atlanta to be with her... Which I doubt.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:09 am

I think it's just a nice, politically correct letter. She is thanking her employer and trying to keep the door open--just in case. 
I don't think that just in case will come up, because even if she stay in Atlanta, I think other things may become available. 
Contractually, TPTB have the lead doing many PR things after the show and this could certainly go against the grain of real life job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:17 am

Yes definitely, but if I knew I was moving elsewhere, I wouldn't put something that basically implied please keep the door open for me as it's a possibility I might want my job back in six months.

You can give a politically correct, kind and thoughtful letter of resignation without something like that. It definitely seems like she's keeping all things open for different possibilities, which I don't blame her. She's going to see if there's anything she can get from the bachelorette and I do think at some point she's going to return to something that requires her law degree. Still, in my opinion she wouldn't include something like that if she was moving to a different state, but who knows. Just another thing that won't get answered really until the finale.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 am

Say she picked Chris……she may still want to keep the door open just in case she changed her mind and didn't want to move to Iowa right away.
I think it is smart to leave her options open.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:24 am

nutty1 wrote:Say she picked Chris……she may still want to keep the door open just in case she changed her mind and didn't want to move to Iowa right away.
Also not to be a debby downer but many of these couples don't last that long even if it was Nick, Chris or Marcus or Josh. It was very wise to keep the door cracked.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:36 am

pander3575 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Say she picked Chris……she may still want to keep the door open just in case she changed her mind and didn't want to move to Iowa right away.
Also not to be a debby downer but many of these couples don't last that long even if it was Nick, Chris or Marcus or Josh.  It was very wise to keep the door cracked.
Exactly. Just because you write a letter expressing your hope that door might remain open, does not mean it will be on the part of the employer if and when that time comes up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 pm

I think it was a politically correct letter too, and does not point to any of the guys as final 1. imo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:03 pm

^^ Exactly! Even if she has no intention of ever going back to her job, it is always good as a closing remark to keep the door open. Plus she doesn't want to burn bridges as she will need ex-boss' referral(s) to further her career in law. I don't think it is a spoiler at all, even the fact that she resigned.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yes definitely, but if I knew I was moving elsewhere, I wouldn't put something that basically implied please keep the door open for me as it's a possibility I might want my job back in six months.

You can give a politically correct, kind and thoughtful letter of resignation without something like that. It definitely seems like she's keeping all things open for different possibilities, which I don't blame her. She's going to see if there's anything she can get from the bachelorette and I do think at some point she's going to return to something that requires her law degree. Still, in my opinion she wouldn't include something like that if she was moving to a different state, but who knows. Just another thing that won't get answered really until the finale.

I actually agree with your thoughts. If I had no intention of returning to a job I would express my gratitude, wish everyone well, and peace out. It definitely sounds like she's trying to leave the door open for a future opportunity.

My immediate thought was that it may point to Josh as F1. That's not the gospel, just an immediate thought.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:51 pm

^ Ya I didn't mean for it to say to anyone that it 100% points to Josh as the F1. I was more so saying that she certainly made it clear she loves fighting crime, it's her passion, and come December she wants them to consider her for a possible rehire. If she's living in another state and they call her because they want her to come join their team again, then what's the point of that?

You can leave a previous place of employment in a thoughtful, politically correct, and kind way without saying please keep me in mind six months down the road. In my opinion, it's just showing me she plans on staying in Atlanta and wants to keep a door open because she won't nearly be as popular come December/January and most of the commitments for the bachelorette will be over.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Highly doubt Andi would ever do DWTS. She hates dancing and is very bad at it. She says so any time she can. I do not she her putting herself in a situation to embarrass herself like that. This leads me to think they might be doing a televised wedding (but what about Des and Chris? maybe two weddings?). Or there's a possibility that since being an attorney takes a lot of time, she might just want to have some time to settle in w/ her F1. The possibilities are endless, really.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Ya I didn't mean for it to say to anyone that it 100% points to Josh as the F1. I was more so saying that she certainly made it clear she loves fighting crime, it's her passion, and come December she wants them to consider her for a possible rehire. If she's living in another state and they call her because they want her to come join their team again, then what's the point of that?

You can leave a previous place of employment in a thoughtful, politically correct, and kind way without saying please keep me in mind six months down the road. In my opinion, it's just showing me she plans on staying in Atlanta and wants to keep a door open because she won't nearly be as popular come December/January and most of the commitments for the bachelorette will be over.  

Exactly. Doesn't say Josh is F1, just says she expects to still be in Atlanta when her commitments are over. Because of this, it pushes us towards the thought of him being F1, but doesn't explicitly say so. Who knows, her F1 could be moving to Atlanta for all we know. Just the notion that she expects to still be there from December-on leads us toward Josh being F1.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom