SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Did anyone else see that Josh has apparentely left his job too? His Facebook page says former financial advisor at Capstone. Wonder if he needs time off for press too Smiley

I think this was discussed and I believe he is still employed.  

Also wondering if anyone is worried about the next episode and the fact that it might be Josh who makes her cry?  Thoughts??  

Not worried. I think she cries either because the producers told her 4 out 6 failed the LD test or because Josh tells her that if she does not trust him to let him go at next RC.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Did anyone else see that Josh has apparentely left his job too? His Facebook page says former financial advisor at Capstone. Wonder if he needs time off for press too Smiley

Maybe they're going backpacking in Europe like they talked about in the last episode. I'm Hoping... :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 am

I thought someone posted a pic of him back at work?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 am

That was there probably when he went on the show but we've seen pictures of him back at work.

Maybe Andi didn't want to go back to work till Dec so they could backpack Europe together.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:29 am

Facebook is glitchy with the employment stuff. The other day my mom called me because my current job was listed as "former" and she wanted to know if I had a new job. I had to assure her that I still work there.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 77 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 77 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:41 am

umngirl wrote:

Facebook is glitchy with the employment stuff. The other day my mom called me because my current job was listed as "former" and she wanted to know if I had a new job. I had to assure her that I still work there.
 rotfl your poor mom
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:11 pm

pander3575 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

rotfl your poor mom

Josh's timeline has high privacy setting ( I have the same on mine) so there is no indication of what date the "former employee" change was made.  
Did his facebook account always have only 1 pic in the timeline and no other posts in 2014? I noticed his last public post is dated June 10 - pic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:21 pm

I checked out his Facebook when RS first listed him as a contestant. His job section was always listed as former, even back a few months ago when I first looked, but considering a poster here got a picture of her friend with him at his office working I would say he still works there. It also appears he made the move to the Atlanta offices in January so he's at least been working there for at least 6 months, but his LinkedIn does say since August 2012 I believe.

Also - it always seemed to me that his Facebook was really private. I never saw much so I haven't looked recently.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:28 pm

umngirl wrote:

hehehe   Wonder if MommaMurray snapchatted Josh about his FB employment status?  giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Luvvy wrote:I thought someone posted a pic of him back at work?

Yes I posted a picture of him back at work in Athens on May 28th. He works out of the Athens and Atlanta branches. The Atlanta branch is the main office.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 pm

AFAIK, a financial advisor is largely a sales/rainmaker role, so as long as Josh is still bringing in clients, satisfying those clients, and making money for the firm (and himself), I suspect that his employer will allow him more flexibility with his hours than the typical 9 to 5 desk job.

I don't think Andi's resignation letter is exactly PROOF that Josh is F1, but it certainly does nothing to dispute the possibility, or promote the probability that it is one of the other guys. She certainly didn't need to add that coda about wanting her job back in order to be politically correct or professional, but she did. Whether she was thinking ahead or just acting in the moment, I guess we'll find out next month.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:49 pm

ironcat wrote:AFAIK, a financial advisor is largely a sales/rainmaker role, so as long as Josh is still bringing in clients, satisfying those clients, and making money for the firm (and himself), I suspect that his employer will allow him more flexibility with his hours than the typical 9 to 5 desk job.

I don't think Andi's resignation letter is exactly PROOF that Josh is F1, but it certainly does nothing to dispute the possibility, or promote the probability that it is one of the other guys.  She certainly didn't need to add that coda about wanting her job back in order to be politically correct or professional, but she did.  Whether she was thinking ahead or just acting in the moment, I guess we'll find out next month.

I agree completely: if she was planning a move to TX, IA or IL she wouldn't have put in that she would like to be hired back. It seems once she is done with her Bachelorette activities she will be back in Atlanta looking for a job in the practice of law. She could have said that she was interested in coming back to the DA office "at some time in the future" if she was going to give a move to another state a try. She isn't leaving Atlanta and is most likely planning a life with Josh. I've got no problem with that: good for her!

Can Chris please be the Bachelor so he can get a girl? It really can't be easy for him in podunk Iowa now that he is out of college and most girls his age are probably already married.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom