SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 pm

relaxing wrote:I was worried he might get an outsider edit from your preseason info.  Chloe.  I'm not disputing it but wanted to comment that Marcus is doing it right IMO.  Doesn't seem an outsider and knows himself and how to handle himself in a difficult situation.  Being mature, staying out of the drama, focussing on his Andi time and still being friendly and liked by the guys.  Love him.  

I did love how in the last episode when the guys were talking about Nick's move at the RC, Nick came back in while Marcus was talking.  He didn't stop and have it get all awkward that they were talking about Nick behind his back.  He finished his sentence and said they were talking about Nick taking Andi first.  Then he went to get a drink.

Between him Marquel and Chris I think they have found 3 mature, good people (not to mention great looking) who can handle TPTB's sh** and would be great Bachelors.  I'm sad there can't be a season of each of them.

I agree Good Post 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:54 pm

relaxing wrote:I was worried he might get an outsider edit from your preseason info.  Chloe.  I'm not disputing it but wanted to comment that Marcus is doing it right IMO.  Doesn't seem an outsider and knows himself and how to handle himself in a difficult situation.  Being mature, staying out of the drama, focussing on his Andi time and still being friendly and liked by the guys.  Love him.  

...snipped  Then he went to get a drink.

Yes that's why I was asking, I thought it would be a big deal in the edit. I laughed when he got up to go get a drink, with a little smirk on his face. "I don't want to have anything to do with this" look. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 pm

chloep wrote:

I did love how in the last episode when the guys were talking about Nick's move at the RC, Nick came back in while Marcus was talking.  He didn't stop and have it get all awkward that they were talking about Nick behind his back.  He finished his sentence and said they were talking about Nick taking Andi first.  Then he went to get a drink.

Between him Marquel and Chris I think they have found 3 mature, good people (not to mention great looking) who can handle TPTB's sh** and would be great Bachelors.  I'm sad there can't be a season of each of them.

I agree Good Post 

clapping! I think it's great that the guys seem to have developed relationships that are continuing after the show. Many often lasting longer than the Main and F1. Unfortunate that what seems to get the most attention is the :drama . Love the picture of the three guys in bed (Marcus, Dylan and Chris) the only thing that would makes this pic better is if I was in there somewhere!  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Bringing this post across from the Twitter sleuthing thread........

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Marcus has a Twitter account
Marcus Grodd
@marcusgrodd. He is followed by Chris S
What I find odd about that account is he is the only contestant on BIP who was tweeting during filming.  According to the spoilers Marcus makes it to the final of BIP with Lacy.  

Was someone tweeting for him during filming  question

Are we 100% sure that is his twitter account  question

Very Strange - anyone have any knowledge of how this could happen ?

Also his original account was shut down at the start of filming and was reactivated sometime while he was on BIP. The following numbers kept changing and have been for the last 2 weeks or so. I figured they were allowed access to social media there for some periods of time so didn't question it but reading this post above prompted me to remember the changing numbers.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi guys - copying part of my post from some other thread where they were talking about this.

Just looked at it again and there are more conversations with the guys, replies to fans and a RT of a lacey tweet and a tweet saying it is him. Think it must be officially him now.

It looks like the account is now actually Marcus to me. See what you think. Maybe a friend or family member set it up as a fan page and now he's really taken it on?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 pm

relaxing - his original instagram account got re-activated during BIP filming by someone and the follows changed a couple of times. That was a bit strange to me. But of course NBD !!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:38 pm

@marcusgrodd had no tweets between June 9th to June 23rd.

Even though we were told it wasn't his account, and that it was a fan account, I was suspicious because Chris tweeted him, marcus retweeted tweets and it appeared that it might have been him. Also as I posted way back when, the twitter has "Bachelorette 10 stay tuned every monday night on ABC" and the IG had The Bachelorette 10 Stay tuned every Monday on ABC.

Oh I just noticed this on his IG Marcus Grodd Twitter: @marcusgrodd.! So that confirms it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Sorry for the double post. This just in. I think he may have made it a fan twitter himself, then when others were giving it away that it was him, he changed it.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  1m
Happy to see me again #puppylove #Bachelorette

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 68 BrQLeimCMAAlsT8

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:19 pm

^^ He actually posted that on Intagram before the tweet came up....

I dunno. It was clearly stated that it is a "fan account" in the description before. Maybe it was run by a family member or a friend and now Marcus too has access to it..(?)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:24 pm

He is not hiding the fact that he has been "away" it seems.  

Maybe it is PuppyLove's twitter account!   :Bendog
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:43 pm

chloep wrote:^^ He actually posted that on Intagram before the tweet came up....

I dunno. It was clearly stated that it is a "fan account" in the description before. Maybe it was run by a family member or a friend and now Marcus too has access to it..(?)

He did the same thing a few hours ago with the soccer pic. He has now added that twitter account to his IG bio, so it is him. IA it clearly said Fan Twitter up until I noticed it today, it was gone. I'm not sure when he changed it.

MiniDiva wrote:He is not hiding the fact that he has been "away" it seems.  

I wish it was GA'sLove twitter account! laugh out loud  :Bendog 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ He actually posted that on Intagram before the tweet came up....

He did the same thing a few hours ago with the soccer pic. He has now added that twitter account to his IG bio, so it is him. IA it clearly said Fan Twitter up until I noticed it today, it was gone. I'm not sure when he changed it.

MiniDiva wrote:He is not hiding the fact that he has been "away" it seems.  

I wish it was GA'sLove twitter account! laugh out loud  :Bendog 

Gotta love a man who loves his dog!    hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva