SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Marcus has still not posted anything on instagram and done a complete disappearing act after posting something there nearly daily for a week.
Does that not strike anyone as strange ? RS doesn't check his facts does he he merely believes his sources.
Waits for confirmation **taps foot**

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:Marcus has still not posted anything on instagram and done a complete disappearing act after posting something there nearly daily for a week.
Does that not strike anyone as strange ? RS doesn't check his facts does he he merely believes his sources.
Waits for confirmation **taps foot**
I think that he stays off social media so that it will be more difficult to track his whereabouts.  ETA: comment deleted.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:Interesting.... From RS....

However, one bit of info I can share with you is that Marcus has backed out of “Bachelor in Paradise” and will not be appearing. Some of you may think that’s because Andi picks him, or God forbid, he might be the next “Bachelor.” Well if you ask him, that’s exactly what he thinks is going to happen. Marcus has already been telling people that he’s going to be the next “Bachelor.
Ahhhh, to be young and naïve.

I was serious when I told you that people are still jumping ship... LOL TPTB has screwed this up. Nobody cares for the uncertainity that comes along with BIP.
Good for Marcus, even though I hope he doesn't get his hopes up too high... You never know what may happen, maybe every other guy will say no or he gets mad popular later in the season. But he should give a call to the likes of Chris, Brian, JJ and Marquel to see what TPTB has been telling THEM.

You do realise that this post has made me fall of my chair. AGAIN.

T4 bringing this stuff across.

Wow, 24 hours after I give my shout out here to Fleiss's spies  :WAVEY:  and say I want him as the next Bachelor  :Drool:  seems MmmMmmMarcus is not doing BIP and is now freed up to be TB.  Coincidence?  I think not.  These walls have eyes and ears.   
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:Interesting.... From RS....

However, one bit of info I can share with you is that Marcus has backed out of “Bachelor in Paradise” and will not be appearing. Some of you may think that’s because Andi picks him, or God forbid, he might be the next “Bachelor.” Well if you ask him, that’s exactly what he thinks is going to happen. Marcus has already been telling people that he’s going to be the next “Bachelor.
Ahhhh, to be young and naïve.

I was serious when I told you that people are still jumping ship... LOL TPTB has screwed this up. Nobody cares for the uncertainity that comes along with BIP.
Good for Marcus, even though I hope he doesn't get his hopes up too high... You never know what may happen, maybe every other guy will say no or he gets mad popular later in the season. But he should give a call to the likes of Chris, Brian, JJ and Marquel to see what TPTB has been telling THEM.

You do realise that this post has made me fall of my chair. AGAIN.

T4 bringing this stuff across.

Wow, 24 hours after I give my shout out here to Fleiss's spies  :WAVEY:  and say I want him as the next Bachelor  :Drool:  seems MmmMmmMarcus is not doing BIP and is now freed up to be TB.  Coincidence?  I think not.  These walls have eyes and ears.   

I would totally love that!! I would like either Marcus OR Chris but I am want Marcus as TB more than Chris.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 pm

relaxing wrote:^^  ND, I've never had a Bachelor I was invested it.  I would love it.  Actually I'm glad Josh is F1 (IMO) because there are many guys from this season I'd love to watch as lead, and he is not one of them.

ITA!!! Actually I was hoping for Marcus to be the real F1 but now I'm not sure - I think he may be too good for Andi.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
Beagle wrote:I missed Marcus limo entrance last night. What did they show that wasn't on the premiere?

Nothing!!! no no 

Thanks. The recap last night though was very favorable with him.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 pm

I'll take it, if that's the case.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 pm

First RS said Marcus was going to be on BIP ... and he was wrong. Now he says Marcus is telling all his friends that he is going to be the next Bachelor. We'll see if RS is right or wrong on this one too. There are a few thing for me that don't add up and I won't be surprised if RS is wrong about the ending.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 pm

richmondrose wrote:First RS said Marcus was going to be on BIP ... and he was wrong. Now he says Marcus is telling all his friends that he is going to be the next Bachelor.  We'll see if RS is right or wrong on this one too. There are a few  thing for me that don't add up and I won't be surprised if RS is wrong about the ending.

Not to worry. There are many things that are not adding up for me as well.
His information regarding Marcus is the most suspect of it all. RS keeps flip flopping. As I said upthread, I want a sighting and real proof that Marcus is NOT on BIP right now to even believe this new information. No proof no belief. Call me Thomas.

In particular all this free flowing information that seems to be available in abundant supply  Suspect .
RS has certainly spared no expense in procuring said information this season.

It is one thing to believe RS on the outcome of the season i.e his F1 spoiler. It is yet another thing to even consider who he says is the next lead. Particularly when the season had not even aired when he "proclaimed" Chris as the next Bachelor. I don't see Chris as Reid 2.0 with ladies falling over themselves when the lead has barely said 2 words to them. I just don't.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:First RS said Marcus was going to be on BIP ... and he was wrong. Now he says Marcus is telling all his friends that he is going to be the next Bachelor.  We'll see if RS is right or wrong on this one too. There are a few  thing for me that don't add up and I won't be surprised if RS is wrong about the ending.

Not to worry. There are many things that are not adding up for me as well.
His information regarding Marcus is the most suspect of it all. RS keeps flip flopping. As I said upthread, I want a sighting and real proof that Marcus is NOT on BIP right now to even believe this new information. No proof no belief. Call me Thomas.

In particular all this free flowing information that seems to be available in abundant supply  Suspect .
RS has certainly spared no expense in procuring said information this season.

It is one thing to believe RS on the outcome of the season i.e his F1 spoiler. It is yet another thing to even consider who he says is the next lead. Particularly when the season had not even aired when he "proclaimed" Chris as the next Bachelor. I don't see Chris as Reid 2.0 with ladies falling over themselves when the lead has barely said 2 words to them. I just don't.
I'm still waiting on the proof that Marcus leaves at F4, and also waited for proof that he was on BIP. I still don't understand how pictures of Marcus' HTD revealed that he would be let at F4. I'm just going to wait to see how far Marcus goes with Andi. Marcus has been gliding been under the radar, imo. He has not been involved in a lot drama at all. He still gets camera time and PIs.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:31 pm

On the week of the premiere I tweeted Fleiss asking for Marcus to be the next Bachelor. I brought Marcus named up with Millsy (he retweeted) and Elan. Im doing what I can to campaign for Marcus. If anyone else can send the message out it would be great. I would love Marcus as the Bachelor, but I like Chris too, so Im ok with that choice also.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Since there's no real speculation for me re F1 and F2, the biggest questions for me do surround Marcus/Chris. Until there's more evidence, I'm going to believe in what I Want/hope to happen - Marcus was in DR as either the actual F3 or a returnee, Marcus isn't on BIP and Marcus has a really good shot at being the Bachelor. Wishful thinking, of course. But who knows, could be.

(Really though, I do think he must be on BIP and RS is wrong due to his IG as ND has mentioned, but I'm going to ignore the obvious in this case anyway for my little dream scenario).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva