SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:no idea perhaps. But in that case, he would be shown more in solo scenes, perhaps with his shirt off  Embarressed! Hugesmile etc.

Yet we have had consistent scenes between him and Andi each episode. In fact the placement of some of his scenes is also suspect - always shown as a sort of oasis between some other troubles / drama taking place. Why, if BIP is his only future ?
I am highly suspect of Marcus being the F4 guy. To me, Josh's edit seems to be more in line with being F4. He's storyline is about Andi not trusting him, and it appears to get worse with the lie detector results. Of the F4 guys, Josh was the last one to get his first 1 on 1 date; however, it does not seem that he will get a second 1 on 1 because tptb has to develop Chris' storyline. So to me, Josh is the one that could be out at F4.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 pm

So, tonight is Venice and we go from 8 to 6?
6/30 is Brussels and we go from 6 to 4?
Then 7/7 is HTDs and we go from 4 to 3?
Then 7/14 is FDs and we go from 3 to 2?
Then 7/21 is MTA?
Then 7/28 is finale?

Is the above correct schedule of episodes?
According to RS, Marcus is eliminated after HTDs on 7/7?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:59 pm

^^^ Yes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm

According to RS, Marcus is hot and heavy with Lacy (Faddoul?) on BIP.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:no idea perhaps. But in that case, he would be shown more in solo scenes, perhaps with his shirt off  Embarressed! Hugesmile etc.

Yet we have had consistent scenes between him and Andi each episode. In fact the placement of some of his scenes is also suspect - always shown as a sort of oasis between some other troubles / drama taking place. Why, if BIP is his only future ?
You know, nd, I've noticed that too. One scene was after she talked to Eric (at least that was the edited order) on the Boyz II Men group date and the guys were sitting around talking. That same episode, they showed him and Andi in between the guys confronting Andrew. It's like they're deliberately hiding him from the drama. There's just something screwy about all of this, imo.
On another note, we hear he's on BIP, then he (supposedly) backed out. Now he's on, but don't know if he's still there or has he been eliminated. Very weird.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:14 pm

quietpal wrote:

You know, nd, I've noticed that too. One scene was after she talked to Eric (at least that was the edited order) on the Boyz II Men group date and the guys were sitting around talking. That same episode, they showed him and Andi in between the guys confronting Andrew. It's like they're deliberately hiding him from the drama. There's just something screwy about all of this, imo.
On another note, we hear he's on BIP, then he (supposedly) backed out. Now he's on, but don't know if he's still there or has he been eliminated. Very weird.

Agree.

RS has just posted that Marcus is still on BIP and hot and heavy with one of JaunPs ex's. Lacy.

Grace, litta and others -could you all do us a big one and do SCs of the promo's for BIP that they will show tonight for us please ???
We may catch a (slip) glimpse of Marqel and Marcus tonight like we saw of Dylan.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Beagle wrote:According to RS, Marcus is hot and heavy with Lacy (Faddoul?) on BIP.

Well, since I couldn't really remember Lacy, I consider that I good thing (meaning she must have been low drama on JPa's season). If this is true, she is one lucky lady!  :Nod: 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Beagle wrote:According to RS, Marcus is hot and heavy with Lacy (Faddoul?) on BIP.

Well, since I couldn't really remember Lacy, I consider that I good thing (meaning she must have been low drama on JPa's season).  If this is true, she is one lucky lady!   :Nod: 

She got sent home the first night.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Kaltie wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Well, since I couldn't really remember Lacy, I consider that I good thing (meaning she must have been low drama on JPa's season).  If this is true, she is one lucky lady!   :Nod: 

She got sent home the first night.

Did she do anything memorable on the first night? Good or bad?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Nothing. I don't remember her at all.
But from the SC from BIP she looks pretty well developed  :yes: .

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 pm

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks. She is very cute and I love her backstory. Very caring person.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva