SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:45 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Yea!  Mia's back.

Just got "spoiled" today. Let the games begin!  Smiley 
Welcome to the Dark side Mia!
Can't wait to hear views!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

Just got "spoiled" today.  Let the games begin!   Smiley 

Mia, I don't know who you are but welcome back.  giggling Sounds like everyone has missed you.  👋 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:16 pm

momoftrips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:You can tell he is playing a video game in the reflection in the glass. He is choosing his player, you can see the player's face that he chose, with the arrow up.

I'd love to know what that Initial on the end table represents. laugh out loud

ETA: Ooops, just saw your post jcr

I think it's B for Branden, his friend who posted the pic. Who does that??  laugh out loud 

There is a Branden Muhl who lives at *Edited to respect privacy*  in Dallas, TX.  
Google Earth shows that *Edited to respect privacy* is clearly a high-rise apartment/condo building where the picture could have been taken.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Lots of discussion re Marcus on Josh's thread but I am getting the feeling that Marcus may be getting a bad edit moving forward?  I really like him but I seem to be getting a premonition that Marcus will become "clingy"  

Heck, MmmMmmMarcus can "cling" to me anytime!   :Drool: 
I love me some Glad Cling Wrap just as much as I love Reynolds Aluminium Foil.    :tinfoil 
'Tis a shame that Andi seems to prefer Wax Paper.    

rotfl Good one!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Mia, I don't know who you are but welcome back.  giggling Sounds like everyone has missed you.  👋 

Mia was our tinfoil hat leader during Em's season. And a wonderful writer!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:52 pm

MIA !!!!!  blowkiss

wax paper. Heh.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Mia was our tinfoil hat leader during Em's season.  And a wonderful writer!

I forgot about that.  laugh out loud 

Hi Mia!  👋

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 am

beader wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:You can tell he is playing a video game in the reflection in the glass. He is choosing his player, you can see the player's face that he chose, with the arrow up.

I'd love to know what that Initial on the end table represents. laugh out loud

ETA: Ooops, just saw your post jcr

I think it's B for Branden, his friend who posted the pic. Who does that??  laugh out loud 

There is a Branden Muhl who lives at *Edited to respect privacy*  in Dallas, TX.  
Google Earth shows that *Edited to respect privacy* is clearly a high-rise apartment/condo building where the picture could have been taken.

I believe that you are on the right track. Downtown Dallas has many places to rent that would appeal to the young professional who enjoys the nightlife there and does not want to have to drive to work each day.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:49 pm

I miss real life Marcus!! I wish he had waited to start his IG acct until after getting back from BIP. Those daily pictures were such a tease. Hope he has fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Great to see you posting again, Mia. I'll never forget your little tin-foil cat video!  lolpanda 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:Great to see you posting again, Mia.  I'll never forget your little tin-foil cat video!  lolpanda 

Tell us what tin foil hat means???  no idea 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Ah---I remember my own fashionable cap that season. Fond memories! Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30 3171

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva