SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:We know FRC was around May 9th. Let's say IF he is the F1, he would spend honeymoon session in DR until May 13th the most.

So... 13 days later, the tan should be already vanished, right?. No??

(To me, the tan look quite new , 1 week prior at the most)

Let's say he is F1 and
Stayed in CA at a safe house with a pool while Andi did her media rounds? That's why he was with friends over Memorial Day and Andi was with her sister?

That's a IF.But than we don't have any proof other than RS who the F1 is.As I have said before I am open until we get more proof.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Sat May 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Or he's tan simply because he lives in Texas and it's pretty warm there this time of year so he could be outside shirtless like the picture he posted at SMU and his tan would be there because of time spent outside. I have friends in that area and they are easily way darker than me simply by being outside a lot over the past month and a half.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 16 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 16 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 31, 2014 12:35 pm

BTW does anyone know if smu was his university or is that merely somewhere he goes for a regular run (been too long) ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 31, 2014 1:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:BTW does anyone know if smu was his university or is that merely somewhere he goes for a regular run (been too long) ?

I know his brother went to SMU, but I have no idea about Marcus. Im assuming he did too?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 pm

Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:BTW does anyone know if smu was his university or is that merely somewhere he goes for a regular run (been too long) ?

I know his brother went to SMU, but I have no idea about Marcus. Im assuming he did too?

Does Marcus have a college degree?? ( Pookie's checklist came to mind giggling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 31, 2014 1:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Does  Marcus have a college degree?? ( Pookie's checklist came to mind giggling)

I haven't been able to find anything about his education.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat May 31, 2014 1:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Rolly wrote:ITA with NOTAROSE and RELAXING above!!! bestbud! 

You guys know that I am going to say me too right ? Great posts.

Yeah he is a jock too but not the typical description. I don't think in North America the soccer players (and he did play professional  PINKHEART  for me that is  bowdown ) are not considered the same level as baseball and (american) football (soccer is the real football all over the world laugh out loud) but he is clearly every bit as athletic as Josh and Nick.

I am so glad he gave us a brief view of his activities back home now. A picture of the doggie, pictures with his friends, what looks to be his uni ?, dallas skyline, visit to his neices school. We are getting to know him through his instagram. Wish we had that from the start but can't complain. Better late than never  :Nod: .
Perhaps he is gunning for the next lead despite everything. Chris does not seem to be nor are any of his family members showcasing him to us (much like we had adorable peeps from Seans sister after Emilys season) so that puzzles me.

OR maybe tptb are seeing or hearing about how a LOT of women are being drawn to Marcus after just the first 2 episodes.  Don't they usually start early on in the filming process to try to gauge who among the men are good prospects for the next lead?  RS is stating that the next Bachelor is going to be Chris, correct? But, that is still unknown. They could have already approached Marcus and are gauging HIS interest in being the next lead as well. Then again, it could have nothing to do with either TB - or BIP for that matter.

If I had to pick between Marcus being the next Bachelor over him doing the Bachelor in Paradise, then it would be a no brainer for me.  I certainly hope that Marcus is not going to be on BIP and that that is just speculation.  Have any of the names from BIP been leaked out yet?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 1:34 pm

I thought the line-up of names had been leaked in several areas.
I wish Marcus would forgo BIP, too.
I'm not going to watch either way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 31, 2014 1:51 pm

I'm sure tptb knew what they had with Marcus the moment he was cast for the show. The Mem Day picture he posted showed him in a boat, already tanned (probably floating down some river in Texas- a popular activity). His friends look pasty white by comparison because they have desk jobs while we don't even know if Marcus has returned to work. Does anyone know, does he own the cryo facility (franchise) with his brother? Or just work there? Anyway, I'm guessing he loves the sun and gets out in it as much as possible, but possible does his paperwork outside without his shirt on since he has those lines across his abdomen which didn't see the sun (looks to have been sitting up leaning forward).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 31, 2014 1:57 pm

For those speculating that the sombre mood on Marcus's HTD with Andi was because they found out about Eric's death...not so. Their date was filmed April 22 and Eric didn't pass away until the following day...the 23rd. We had speculated that they were told after the HTD RC.

I still believe that MeAndi was acting and giving producers what they needed for the show during that date and that both of them were over each other by that point. To me he does not look as attracted to her as she was to him from what we have seen thus far and let's face it, with all the whining she apparently does, she could get old real fast. Some guys just don't like that high maintenance drama and from what I am seeing, I would bet that he is one of them.

As for who will be the next Bachelor...we all know that tptb put out feelers to basically all the top contenders and because of the longer turn around between filming the Bette and the Bachelor they can wait until the end of the show to gage audience reactions. After the fiasco of last season, I would bet they will not be rushing it and will take a little more time and thought before they announce it. Marcus naturally would be in the mix, but I still think he is too young and more likely will be on BIP, but we will have to wait and see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 31, 2014 2:18 pm

I don't think Andi would ever chase a guy. She liked both Josh and Marcus the most, but Marcus and his hang back attitude were not going to fly past the first few weeks. On the opposite side, Josh pursued her hardcore immediately and once she realized Marcus wasn't going to catch up, 110% of her attention was directed at Josh and Marcus was more than done by htd.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 31, 2014 2:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think Andi would ever chase a guy. She liked both Josh and Marcus the most, but Marcus and his hang back attitude were not going to fly past the first few weeks. On the opposite side, Josh pursued her hardcore immediately and once she realized Marcus wasn't going to catch up, 110% of her attention was directed at Josh and Marcus was more than done by htd.

I agree that Andi is here to be pursued. Her "They do know they're here to date me" comment last epi could be interpreted in that context.
Whether she will change to a more "meet me half way" stance as the season progresses remains to be seen. But if she needs this intensity of focus on her in real life then she will only choose someone who does exactly that. Marcus seems to be attentive in his own way but isn't a "grand gesture" guy. He appears to be more subtle.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva