SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by notarose Sat May 31, 2014 1:02 am

jcrbil wrote:For the introvert he's doing a lot of "look at me".  I realize it was a long time coming, but....

Introverts are not always shy. They just need time alone to re-energize and prefer 1-1time or small groups.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 31, 2014 2:20 am

Where did he get so tan?????? After being silent for so long, he's making up for lost time ... so either he was silent and tanning in DR, or he was silent and tanning where?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 31, 2014 2:22 am

^^^ And don't say the basement.  Hugesmile  
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 31, 2014 2:23 am

Bet2Win wrote:^^^  And don't say the basement.   Hugesmile  

The attic had a skylight?  no idea 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:34 am

We know FRC was around May 9th. Let's say IF he is the F1, he would spend honeymoon session in DR until May 13th the most.

So... 13 days later, the tan should be already vanished, right?. No??

(To me, the tan look quite new , 1 week prior at the most)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 9:24 am

Bet2Win wrote:^^^  And don't say the basement.   Hugesmile  

C'mon, Bet--you know you had him in the basement.  Hugesmile 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:16 am

jcrbil wrote:For the introvert he's doing a lot of "look at me".  I realize it was a long time coming, but....

Normally, I might agree, but in this case I love it! He is such a great combination of hot and cute. To me his body says "look at me" but his sweet face says a gentle, unassuming, unpretentious, quiet "hi". He's so low-key when he talks, not at all what you'd expect from looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 31, 2014 10:58 am

Bet2Win wrote:Where did he get so tan??????  After being silent for so long, he's making up for lost time  ... so either he was silent and tanning in DR, or he was silent and tanning where?
Perhaps Andi has a backyard or rooftop deck ?  :uptonogood 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 31, 2014 11:06 am

relaxing wrote:

Normally, I might agree, but in this case I love it! He is such a great combination of hot and cute.  To me his body says "look at me" but his sweet face says a gentle, unassuming, unpretentious, quiet "hi".  He's so low-key when he talks, not at all what you'd expect from looking at him.

Really like his manner. When he sings to Andi he has way of getting her attention without being all goofy and showman ... a man rather than a boy  Hugesmile  He is one of many with a "jock" history and he certainly doesn't fit any stereotype. Now, as to hotness, he's the champ so far. Really looking forward to seeing him on his 1-1. He's a bit of a mystery since we haven't seen much conversation.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 31, 2014 11:33 am

ITA with NOTAROSE !!! bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 31, 2014 11:38 am

Rolly wrote:ITA with NOTAROSE and RELAXING above!!! bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 31, 2014 12:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
Rolly wrote:ITA with NOTAROSE and RELAXING above!!! bestbud! 

You guys know that I am going to say me too right ? Great posts.

Yeah he is a jock too but not the typical description. I don't think in North America the soccer players (and he did play professional  PINKHEART  for me that is  bowdown ) are not considered the same level as baseball and (american) football (soccer is the real football all over the world laugh out loud) but he is clearly every bit as athletic as Josh and Nick.

I am so glad he gave us a brief view of his activities back home now. A picture of the doggie, pictures with his friends, what looks to be his uni ?, dallas skyline, visit to his neices school. We are getting to know him through his instagram. Wish we had that from the start but can't complain. Better late than never  :Nod: .
Perhaps he is gunning for the next lead despite everything. Chris does not seem to be nor are any of his family members showcasing him to us (much like we had adorable peeps from Seans sister after Emilys season) so that puzzles me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva