SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ relaxing - all that you posted is why I am enjoying their time together so much. Its like she has that mental checklist and she has been crossing them off in her head right from the start and has yet to find that blank spot.
Brussels will be more interesting since it perhaps resembles his fav. place a bit also so looking forward to seeing a great date.

True, ND. I keep worrying his edit will take a turn, and then they still have a great scene together and he gets called first for his rose, so  no idea  Looking forward to Brussels too and his HTD. And funny how she acknowledged that his dates have been "putting him through the ringer" which they have (with next week to do it even more) and his response is that it's ok, it's fun and he just wants to have the time with her. I find he's much more mature than most of them there (Marquel and Chris excluded).

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:19 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ relaxing - all that you posted is why I am enjoying their time together so much. Its like she has that mental checklist and she has been crossing them off in her head right from the start and has yet to find that blank spot.
Brussels will be more interesting since it perhaps resembles his fav. place a bit also so looking forward to seeing a great date.

True, ND.  I keep worrying his edit will take a turn, and then they still have a great scene together and he gets called first for his rose, so  no idea  Looking forward to Brussels too and his HTD.  And funny how she acknowledged that his dates have been "putting him through the ringer" which they have (with next week to do it even more) and his response is that it's ok, it's fun and he just wants to have the time with her.  I find he's much more mature than most of them there (Marquel and Chris excluded).

ITA :yes: those that say he's not mature enough aren't seeing what I see.  no no He and Chris both seem to be staying out of the drama. And that kiss....WOW! whipped 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Every Monday when I see him I wish he was the next Bachelor.  sad 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 pm

The kiss with Marcus and Andi was smoking hot! Andi was enjoying all of that! Marcus is absolutely gorgeous and those eyes.... Sexy!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:53 pm

unknown82 wrote:The kiss with Marcus and Andi was smoking hot!  Andi was enjoying all of that! Marcus is absolutely gorgeous and those eyes.... Sexy!
Absolutely!!!! yes 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:24 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:If Marcus was f2, I would seriously be questioning the validity of the spoilers right now, they're sizzling!!

If Marcus goes beyond F4 then the spoilers  are seriously ??????

RS has a habit of confusing the F3 & F4 but the F1 & F2 he's better at getting right, Brooks notwithstanding. i haven't watched all the 1-1s so far for the F4 but marcus is my favorite. i could see him being the bachelor. chris reminds me of drew from des' season, good looking, quiet and a really good guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:16 am

Beagle wrote:Every Monday when I see him I wish he was the next Bachelor.  sad 

I would certainly enjoy many more Monday nights w him on my TV.  Every time he's on, I find myself saying just freeze that image for a a sec.  giggling

b

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:54 am

I don't know about anyone else, but it seemed to me like Andi was trying to tell Marcus that she was feeling the same way with that kiss. :Drool:

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:36 am

2observe wrote:I don't about anyone else, but it seemed to me like Andi was trying to tell Marcus that she was feeling the same way with that kiss. :Drool:
Someone needs to post a SC of that kiss!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am

richmondrose wrote:
2observe wrote:I don't about anyone else, but it seemed to me like Andi was trying to tell Marcus that she was feeling the same way with that kiss. :Drool:
A video of it would be even better. laugh out loud
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 am

richmondrose wrote:

....and a video!  :gotcha: She seemed to be pretty receptive to me and I think there is more here than just a physical attraction. :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Ok, so I am gathering from reading this thread that MmmMmmMarcus gets another 1-on-1 date in Brussels. Does anyone have any idea of what their date entails?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva