SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Don't forget the chest hair! Why oh why do so many people think waxed chests are sexy?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by mimzy4u Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 pm

IrishGal wrote:Don't forget the chest hair!  Why oh why do so many people think waxed chests are sexy?

Yes, we can't forget the chest hair.  Admittedly, I do not always like chest hair.  I generally prefer a bare chest but I can tolerate chest hair.  The thing is, it has to be well placed chest hair.  Not just saying this because Marcus has chest hair, but his chest hair is actually very well placed and is not so thick as to be revolting.  I would love to stroke his chest hairs.  Marcus has just the right amount of well-placed chest hair.   :cutesmile!:

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm

IrishGal wrote:Don't forget the chest hair!  Why oh why do so many people think waxed chests are sexy?

Because they are!?!? laugh out loud 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm not talking werewolf here.  giggling 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 pm

mimzy4u wrote:

Yes, we can't forget the chest hair.  Admittedly, I do not always like chest hair.  I generally prefer a bare chest but I can tolerate chest hair.  The thing is, it has to be well placed chest hair.  Not just saying this because Marcus has chest hair, but his chest hair is actually very well placed and is not so thick as to be revolting.  I would love to stroke his chest hairs.  Marcus has just the right amount of well-placed chest hair.   :cutesmile!:

From this judge, Marcus' chest hair gets a  score   :Drool:  :yes:  :WAVEY: 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:57 pm

I wonder if he was a last minute recruit and had not time to go get a wax done ? We have actually never seen chest hair on any of these Bachelors.
Luckily for him there were not many Hot Tub scenes this season, Unluckily for him he ended up play "Top Gun" for Andi.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 63 84122

Another yummy example of chest hair on a young Marlon Brando.  Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Alanna wrote:I forgot about his job, I guess his htd will make it look creepy to Andi who is the most "clean cut" (I can't find the right word) girl we've had. As for Jill, I think since she lived through her own Josh, she has a different perspective.

What is his creepy job?  IDK about it.

This video is from American Cryotherapy  where Marcus works. BTW, Mia you can book an appointment with Marcus.  Hugesmile 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kU7f_vMdH8
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:I wonder if he was a last minute recruit and had not time to go get a wax done ? We have actually never seen chest hair on any of these Bachelors.
Luckily for him there were not many Hot Tub scenes this season, Unluckily for him he ended up play "Top Gun" for Andi.

Don't get me all riled up now!  giggling  I say: unluckily no hot tubs and luckily Aviator!!! Love his chest!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Beagle wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Alanna wrote:I forgot about his job, I guess his htd will make it look creepy to Andi who is the most "clean cut" (I can't find the right word) girl we've had. As for Jill, I think since she lived through her own Josh, she has a different perspective.

This video is from American Cryotherapy  where Marcus works. BTW, Mia you can book an appointment with Marcus.  Hugesmile 

Yeah, I can see TPTB making fun of the cryotherapy and making crude jokes, (that's their M.O.) and I pray that TPTB don't talk Andi into getting into that equipment for no good reason. Ugh! It's a medical treatment. But I'll tell you this, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about my bum ankle, so I'll see what he says...Plano, TX here I come???
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:19 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Beagle wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Yeah, I can see TPTB making fun of the cryotherapy and making crude jokes, (that's their M.O.) and I pray that TPTB don't talk Andi into getting into that equipment for no good reason.  Ugh!  It's a medical treatment.  But I'll tell you this, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about my bum ankle, so I'll see what he says...Plano, TX here I come???  

wow. that is some bizarre stuff. looks like dry ice. i can hear the jokes about shrinkage now.  giggling i wouldn't be surprised if they make andi get in that thing and she freaks a little. just make sure if you make an appt there marcus is back from BIP. you can soothe his broken heart/ego. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:25 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I wonder if he was a last minute recruit and had not time to go get a wax done ? We have actually never seen chest hair on any of these Bachelors.

Don't get me all riled up now!   giggling   I say: unluckily no hot tubs and luckily Aviator!!!  Love his chest!  

I thought you didn't watch the Aviator parts ? :whistle:  :winkie: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva