SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I wonder if he was a last minute recruit and had not time to go get a wax done ? We have actually never seen chest hair on any of these Bachelors.
Luckily for him there were not many Hot Tub scenes this season, Unluckily for him he ended up play "Top Gun" for Andi.

Don't get me all riled up now!   giggling   I say: unluckily no hot tubs and luckily Aviator!!!  Love his chest!  

I thought you didn't watch the Aviator parts ? :whistle:  :winkie: 

Dagnabbit! You tricked me!!!!!

Hey! Look what I found over at the Mother Board!!! A deleted scene from Marcus' lie detector date!!!! Woohoo! He mentioned me!!!  giggling 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:02 am

mimzy4u wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Don't forget the chest hair!  Why oh why do so many people think waxed chests are sexy?

Yes, we can't forget the chest hair.  Admittedly, I do not always like chest hair.  I generally prefer a bare chest but I can tolerate chest hair.  The thing is, it has to be well placed chest hair.  Not just saying this because Marcus has chest hair, but his chest hair is actually very well placed and is not so thick as to be revolting.  I would love to stroke his chest hairs.  Marcus has just the right amount of well-placed chest hair.   :cutesmile!:

Does anybody remember Canyonvue from the Des season and how she talked about Brooks? Mimzy4u you remind me of her and it makes me laugh.  giggling I think you are in luuuuuvvvveee with Marcus. I love Marcus, I think he is the entire package. But you Mimzy, you my girlfriend are in luuuuuvvvveeee with Marcus! Hugesmile 

All the fans crazy about Josh I do not see it, he is good looking if you like that type but my oh my Marcus....that guy is hot. He is a quiet sexy not an in your face macho sexy. I don't care that he's 25, I got married at 25 and it's not too young.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:38 am

Rolly wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Don't forget the chest hair!  Why oh why do so many people think waxed chests are sexy?

Yes, we can't forget the chest hair.  Admittedly, I do not always like chest hair.  I generally prefer a bare chest but I can tolerate chest hair.  The thing is, it has to be well placed chest hair.  Not just saying this because Marcus has chest hair, but his chest hair is actually very well placed and is not so thick as to be revolting.  I would love to stroke his chest hairs.  Marcus has just the right amount of well-placed chest hair.   :cutesmile!:

Does anybody remember Canyonvue from the Des season and how she talked about Brooks? Mimzy4u you remind me of her and it makes me laugh.   giggling I think you are in luuuuuvvvveee with Marcus. I love Marcus, I think he is the entire package. But you Mimzy, you my girlfriend are in luuuuuvvvveeee with Marcus! Hugesmile 

All the fans crazy about Josh I do not see it, he is good looking if you like that type but my oh my Marcus....that guy is hot. He is a quiet sexy not an in your face macho sexy. I don't care that he's 25, I got married at 25 and it's not too young.

If I were 25 again and Marcus came into my life and told me he loved me (after I jumped him) I would marry him.  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 am

Rolly wrote:
Rolly wrote:
mimzy4u wrote:

Does anybody remember Canyonvue from the Des season and how she talked about Brooks? Mimzy4u you remind me of her and it makes me laugh.   giggling I think you are in luuuuuvvvveee with Marcus. I love Marcus, I think he is the entire package. But you Mimzy, you my girlfriend are in luuuuuvvvveeee with Marcus! Hugesmile 

If I were 25 again and Marcus came into my life and told me he loved me (after I jumped him) I would marry him.  Hugesmile 

Now, now, Rolly. Don't make me get the hose!  rofl 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:25 am

I have no reasonable explanation for this other than TV = waxed chest.

On the subject of chest hair, when re-watching the "liar" date, I noticed PI of Marcus with a lot of it peeping out of his v-neck and wondered if that was from later in the season. Perhaps HTDs ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:24 pm

[quote="nd4reality"]

I have no reasonable explanation for this other than TV = waxed chest.

On the subject of chest hair, when re-watching the "liar" date, I noticed  PI of Marcus with a lot of it peeping out of his v-neck and wondered if that was from later in the season. Perhaps HTDs ?[/quote]Maybe someone will put his PI in the "PI Spoiler Thread," so that we can sleuth it.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 pm

aaaand he is back. Flying home already.. Smiley He was there at the end though. Smiley

marcus_grodd: Flying around! #bachelorette
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 10362340_796433193712302_1779368626_n

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:56 pm

I'd rather see his face than the back of a seat.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 am

richmondrose wrote:I'd rather see his face than the back of a seat.

I think its a matter of patience at this point.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 am

nd4reality wrote:

I think its a matter of patience at this point.

Well he could have taken a selfie! Humph!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:16 am

Throwing it back.... his WTF face is adorable.. Smiley

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 ?format=750w

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:24 am

His eyes are freaking me out. LOL What's he WTF about?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva