SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:44 pm

I am conflicted with Marcus, I love him and want him to find love, and not have his heart broken on TV but also not sure I want him with Andi!
TBH if this season was not spoiled, I would see Josh leaving at F3. I do not see the love story others are seeing with Josh, i see a guy who wants to win and thinks Andi is his GF by default just because he is her type and they both live in Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by notarose Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 pm

see2love wrote:I am conflicted with Marcus, I love him and want him to find love, and not have his heart broken on TV but also not sure I want him with Andi!  
TBH if this season was not spoiled, I would see Josh leaving at F3. I do not see the love story others are seeing with Josh, i see a guy who wants to win and thinks Andi is his GF by default just because he is her type and they both live in Atlanta

I think Marcus has shown how he would be good for Andi: calmed her fears rappelling, calmed also during the Craig party, good kisser, stands out to her even though he is in the background.
Like you, I'm not sure how Andi is good for Marcus. Trying to think of an example other than her kissing and giving him roses.  hmmm  On Monday, he will be talking about his childhood which the epi summary suggests could be sad so that will give her an opportunity to show her compassionate side.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:53 pm

notarose wrote:
see2love wrote:I am conflicted with Marcus, I love him and want him to find love, and not have his heart broken on TV but also not sure I want him with Andi!  

I think Marcus has shown how he would be good for Andi: calmed her fears rappelling, calmed also during the Craig party, good kisser, stands out to her even though he is in the background.
Like you, I'm not sure how Andi is good for Marcus.  Trying to think of an example other than her kissing and giving him roses.  hmmm  On Monday, he will be talking about his childhood which the epi summary suggests could be sad so that will give her an opportunity to show her compassionate side.

...which she has already done with Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:11 pm

sophienette wrote:
notarose wrote:

Like you, I'm not sure how Andi is good for Marcus.  Trying to think of an example other than her kissing and giving him roses.  hmmm  On Monday, he will be talking about his childhood which the epi summary suggests could be sad so that will give her an opportunity to show her compassionate side.

...which she has already done with Dylan

yes  I was ambiguous. An opportunity to show her compassionate side to Marcus.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:22 pm

notarose wrote:

The storyline is not only about him calming her fears it is also about her calming his. He was the one she pulled his hands out of his pocket when he came out from the limo and made him take deep breaths with her, she was the one that went to check on him and encourage him prior to him going on stage as the top gun and she made sure that he knew that she understood that she was putting him in uncomfortable situations.
She is putting him in situations yet encouraging him along the way and in turn also helping him overcome his fears.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
notarose wrote:

The storyline is not only about him calming her fears it is also about her calming his. He was the one she pulled his hands out of his pocket when he came out from the limo and made him take deep breaths with her, she was the one that went to check on him and encourage him prior to him going on stage as the top gun and  she made sure that he knew that she understood that she was putting him in uncomfortable situations.
She is putting him in situations yet encouraging him along the way and in turn also helping him overcome his fears.
 bowdown yes ITA. They were quietly building their relationship, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When I heard Marcus tell Andi he thought about leaving, I knew they left that in for a reason. I don't know why yet, but I'm sure we will. She might use that against him. "Marcus thought of leaving, I just can't trust blah blah blah"
Marcus has to have an obstacle to overcome, and I think the bolded will be his obstacle.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I thought this pre-season, but their edit has been so painfully boring for me to watch.  I think Marcus is very hot, but they are really showing him to us as very interesting.  Even the date in CT which I expected to be smoking hot was kind of meh to me.  I don't think it is Marcus's fault, I don't even know if it is Andi's fault or just the stupid edit.  Except for the kissing there is nothing interesting about their interactions to me.  I also am a little suspect of him falling in love with her the second week of knowing her.  That is just so fast!  And the ILY already, it is kind of crazy to me.  Like he is way stuck in the bubble and not seeing the actual woman.

i agree with the second part of this post (did not bold it). However even after he says all that she still looks happy and literally pulling him towards her. So she doesn't seem to mind.
Edit or not, I am watching whatever non-edited signs she is giving off and they all say I want Marcus. Both on the show and afterwards also.

Could be, I actually hope it isn't him.  Lacy seems like a great person and sweet and nice, so I am hoping that he really did go on BiP and fall for her.  I like Marcus too much to see him stuck with MeAndi at this point.

I do also think Andi is one who kisses when she doesn't know what to say, and I don't doubt that she was happy with him being in love with her.  I am sure it fed her huge need to be adored.

Marcus re-tweeted Lacy's tweet about her attendance at CH's charity event last night.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:00 pm

I believe that There will be an unsurmountable obstacle for Marcus.  I believe that at Brussels dinner he will tell Andi that he has never been in love before.  On this show, that is often seen as a deal breaker.  I guess it is because the lead doesn't trust that the person knows what true love actually feels like, as opposed to just being swept up in the excitement and competition of the show.  Combine that with his previous admission that he didn't know how to handle the emotions he was feeling early on, and he considered leaving, and this will be the reason why Andi will eliminate him.  She will cite the reasons as his younger age and lack of previous love experience.  

I would like Marcus to find a nice girl and be happy.  If it doesn't work out with the girl who caught his eye in Mexico, then maybe he could use his cryotechnology and freeze himself for 10 years until my DD is ready to marry him!   Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Marcus seems like a sweet guy. I hope he is with Lacy and happy. I liked her so much when she was on and was surprised she went home so early.

Truthfully, in this season, I almost forget about Marcus….out of the F4, he just blends in the best. Not a bad thing, no drama with him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I believe that There will be an unsurmountable obstacle for Marcus.  I believe that at Brussels dinner he will tell Andi that he has never been in love before.  On this show, that is often seen as a deal breaker.  I guess it is because the lead doesn't trust that the person knows what true love actually feels like, as opposed to just being swept up in the excitement and competition of the show.  Combine that with his previous admission that he didn't know how to handle the emotions he was feeling early on, and he considered leaving, and this will be the reason why Andi will eliminate him.  She will cite the reasons as his younger age and lack of previous love experience.  

I would like Marcus to find a nice girl and be happy.  If it doesn't work out with the girl who caught his eye in Mexico, then maybe he could use his cryotechnology and freeze himself for 10 years until my DD is ready to marry him!   Hugesmile

Ha, ha, Mia, I thought you were going to say to freeze you for 10 years ... but sharing him with your daughter is a loving gesture too. :cutesmile!: 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:21 pm

richmondrose wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I believe that There will be an unsurmountable obstacle for Marcus.  I believe that at Brussels dinner he will tell Andi that he has never been in love before.  On this show, that is often seen as a deal breaker.  I guess it is because the lead doesn't trust that the person knows what true love actually feels like, as opposed to just being swept up in the excitement and competition of the show.  Combine that with his previous admission that he didn't know how to handle the emotions he was feeling early on, and he considered leaving, and this will be the reason why Andi will eliminate him.  She will cite the reasons as his younger age and lack of previous love experience.  

Ha, ha, Mia, I thought you were going to say to freeze you for 10 years ... but sharing him with your daughter is a loving gesture too. :cutesmile!: 

I 'd need to be in that deep freezer more than 10 years for Marcus to catch up to me! They'd have to get an ice pick out after I exited that thing!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva