SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:42 pm

From Marcus" Instagram this morning. Happy Canada Day!

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 76 Marcusbelgium_zpsf1c18a3b
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bringing my post over from the fan thread in case you guys don't visit there.

Whatever happened Marcus seems to be a in a good place after the show. Yay Marcus.

Both he and Andi retweeted the picture of Sean / Catherines toes with Andi on the TV in the background. They also both re-tweeted the picture of them eating Mussels in Brussels which I thought was just adorable.
So far Marcus has either a direct picture or an image of Andi on a TV screen at least 4 times on his instagram / twitter.

#nohardfeelings LOL.

IA. Also noticed that Marcus is following Andi on twitter.  Smiley 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bringing my post over from the fan thread in case you guys don't visit there.

Whatever happened Marcus seems to be a in a good place after the show. Yay Marcus.

Both he and Andi retweeted the picture of Sean / Catherines toes with Andi on the TV in the background. They also both re-tweeted the picture of them eating Mussels in Brussels which I thought was just adorable.
So far Marcus has either a direct picture or an image of Andi on a TV screen at least 4 times on his instagram / twitter.

#nohardfeelings LOL.

Good for Marcus!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

^^ Class act.  Seems he had a really positive experience and is happy remembering and promoting it. Andi has nothing but positives to say about him in her blogs. Must go out just as gracefully as he has been all season.

Also love that he used the his #farmme hashtag again on that photo. giggling Though low key, I wish we'd seen more of his lighter moments, humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm

He's friends with both Andi and Josh so no hurt feelings here for sure. He's so beautiful laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Hahah he cropped  tricky Nicky out laugh out loud.  Nick could take some tips from marcus because you don't see him taking jabs at anyone and being sour grapes all  over SM

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm

lavenderred wrote:Producer Marco Franzitta is asking for feedback on Marcus and Andi's Brussels date.

http://instagram.com/p/p41aoCp9bQ/
mfranzitta
#bachelornation what's everyone think of #Marcus and @andi_dorfman date? #thebachelorette #belgium #bachelorette

They look so happy together. Andi is beaming. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:08 pm

relaxing wrote:^^  Class act.   Seems he had a really positive experience and is happy remembering and promoting it.  Andi has nothing but positives to say about him in her blogs.  Must go out just as gracefully as he has been all season.

Also love that he used the his #farmme hashtag again on that photo.   giggling  Though low key, I wish we'd seen more of his lighter moments, humour.
That's IF he goes out.  giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:07 pm

From the press release momoftrips posted, Andi dumps Marcus. Too bad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

atem wrote:From the press release momoftrips posted, Andi dumps Marcus. Too bad.

Where is the press release? I hope it's not true.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:From the press release momoftrips posted, Andi dumps Marcus. Too bad.

Where is the press release? I hope it's not true.

In the media thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 pm

2observe wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Producer Marco Franzitta is asking for feedback on Marcus and Andi's Brussels date.

http://instagram.com/p/p41aoCp9bQ/
mfranzitta
#bachelornation what's everyone think of #Marcus and @andi_dorfman date? #thebachelorette #belgium #bachelorette

They look so happy together.  Andi is beaming. :yes: 

Have to say this is an adorable picture of both of them. They look very happy. :Nod: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva