SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

quietpal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
IA All these suttle hints are annoying. Can't anyone keep their mouths SM shut.

Henceforth, this season will be known as Bachelorette 10 SM diarrhea
Gift bags contained Fiber1 bars and 100 cal. snack pack prunes. No champagne toastings--strictly Milk of Mag.
 rofl hehehe Kasha, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this, but I absolutely agree with what you said.

:rollingl: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 pm

2observe wrote:Just bringing this over from the Media thread.  It's from Sharleen Joynt's latest post.

2. Marcus: Marcus consistently hovers in the “just right” category. He’s very likable, quietly confident, and seems to harbour genuine feelings for Andi. I still think it’s too early for him to be pulling out the L-word full-stop but their relationship has a nice pace to it; they always take a solid step forward each week. It never suddenly turns sour or comes to a standstill. Plus, he’s ever-present in each episode yet drama-free, which is not an easy combination."

clapping!  Sharlene. Exactly. My exact feelings.

I keep waiting for something weird or awkward to foreshadow his exit, but nothing. Post show he seems just as great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:45 pm

I think it would be great redemption if he gets his heart broken on the Bachelorette and then comes back and wins BiP, which from Chloe's spoilers, seems like he has a good chance. I hope there's a good prize at the end.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:50 pm

^^ Yes. I hope great things happen to him as a result of the show and how he has conducted himself on it. Great karma should be coming at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Interesting Marcus tweets about waffles and beer so did Andi
 HM, you noticed. giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Marcus really liked Brussels. He has another tweet out showing excitement. Can someone bring it across please?
I am a social media intellectually disabled but both he and Chris seem to be openly marking Andi on their tweets. Ballsy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:42 pm

relaxing wrote:
2observe wrote:Just bringing this over from the Media thread.  It's from Sharleen Joynt's latest post.

2. Marcus: Marcus consistently hovers in the “just right” category. He’s very likable, quietly confident, and seems to harbour genuine feelings for Andi. I still think it’s too early for him to be pulling out the L-word full-stop but their relationship has a nice pace to it; they always take a solid step forward each week. It never suddenly turns sour or comes to a standstill. Plus, he’s ever-present in each episode yet drama-free, which is not an easy combination."

clapping!  Sharlene.  Exactly. My exact feelings.

I keep waiting for something weird or awkward to foreshadow his exit, but nothing.  Post show he seems just as great.

Yes. He seems excited and promoting the show. Good for him - he makes me more excited to watch the episodes.

ETA : The first few tweets on this twitter account made me think it was some fan account. He actually posted "Hmmm, Will #Marcusgrodd get a rose? @AndiDorfman I think this guy deserves a rose.", "We got a rose, #phew " and also "Some people seem to think they know everything. Hmmm, guess we will have to wait and see. Watch Monday on ABC #Bachelorette".

LOL - he's funny and a complete enigma.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ETA : The first few tweets on this twitter account made me think it was some fan account. He actually posted "Hmmm, Will #Marcusgrodd get a rose? @AndiDorfman I think this guy deserves a rose.",  "We got a rose, #phew " and also "Some people seem to think they know everything. Hmmm, guess we will have to wait and see. Watch Monday on ABC #Bachelorette".

LOL - he's funny and a complete enigma.

It was originally a fan account. I had my suspicions because the wording in the bio was similar to this IG bio. Chris tweeted that fan account a couple of times. Then he didn't tweet from June 9 to the 23rd. It was only a couple of days ago that I noticed the fan account info was gone when he tweeted a soccer pic both on Twitter and within a minute on IG. When I looked on IG he had that twitter account listed there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:23 am

Producer Marco Franzitta is asking for feedback on Marcus and Andi's Brussels date.

http://instagram.com/p/p41aoCp9bQ/
mfranzitta
#bachelornation what's everyone think of #Marcus and @andi_dorfman date? #thebachelorette #belgium #bachelorette

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:25 am

@stevendowdwright

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 75 2mpik2w
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 75 28bzf2e
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 75 A2x5hs

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 75 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:36 pm

I like Marcus and feel sorry for the hard times in his life, hearing his story, I think Lacy and her struggles are a better fit for him than Andi who seems to have led a charmed life.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Bringing my post over from the fan thread in case you guys don't visit there.

Whatever happened Marcus seems to be a in a good place after the show. Yay Marcus.

Both he and Andi retweeted the picture of Sean / Catherines toes with Andi on the TV in the background. They also both re-tweeted the picture of them eating Mussels in Brussels which I thought was just adorable.
So far Marcus has either a direct picture or an image of Andi on a TV screen at least 4 times on his instagram / twitter.

#nohardfeelings LOL.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva