SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:44 pm

richmondrose wrote:
relaxing wrote:marcus' twitter header shows a tropical beach with Palm trees and huts.  Mexico I assume.  Wasn't that pic yesterday.

Shouldn't he not advertise he was on BIP until emliniated?  Weird because he's been a good little F4 member not giving out any clues to anything prior.  Maybe TPTB really have given up.

I'm not going to assume anything because I know what can happen when one assumes incorrectly. giggling  I'm an equal opportunity type of gal and since I've planted my flag in Marcus' backyard,  I'm going to speculate that the beach scene in the banner could be somewhere in the DR.
Right or wrong, it's not the end of the world.
IMO, there are three main Spoilers out there, and they are: 1) Josh is F1; 2) Marcus gets cut at F4; and, 3) Marcus was on BIP.  So, I think that the reason that TPTB hasn't done anything to curtail the supposed spoilers is because they are actually foilers.  Iow, Josh is not F1, Marcus doesn't get cut at F4 and was not on BIP.  This is the only thing that makes sense to me. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm

IA All these suttle hints are annoying. Can't anyone keep their mouths SM shut.

Henceforth, this season will be known as Bachelorette 10 SM diarrhea
Gift bags contained Fiber1 bars and 100 cal. snack pack prunes. No champagne toastings--strictly Milk of Mag.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Maybe Marcus is so happy that he found the right woman on BiP, he can't wait to be off Andi's train wreck to proclaim his happiness? Of course he will have to wait until end of BiP to tell all if he is in love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Just bringing this over from the Media thread.  It's from Sharleen Joynt's latest post.

2. Marcus: Marcus consistently hovers in the “just right” category. He’s very likable, quietly confident, and seems to harbour genuine feelings for Andi. I still think it’s too early for him to be pulling out the L-word full-stop but their relationship has a nice pace to it; they always take a solid step forward each week. It never suddenly turns sour or comes to a standstill. Plus, he’s ever-present in each episode yet drama-free, which is not an easy combination."

2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Maybe Marcus is so happy that he found the right woman on BiP, he can't wait to be off Andi's train wreck to proclaim his happiness?  Of course he will have to wait until end of BiP to tell all if he is in love.

No one is waiting for anything  lolpanda .

As I said - looselips.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 pm

relaxing wrote:marcus' twitter header shows a tropical beach with Palm trees and huts.  Mexico I assume.  Wasn't that pic yesterday.

Shouldn't he not advertise he was on BIP until emliniated?  Weird because he's been a good little F4 member not giving out any clues to anything prior.  Maybe TPTB really have given up.

He probably figures everyone else has given clues what does it matter.  :giggle:  He has also moved way past the bachelorette bubble and is excited to share his next "show." Maybe he had a better outcome with BIP?!?  yes lolpanda 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 pm

2observe wrote:Just bringing this over from the Media thread.  It's from Sharleen Joynt's latest post.

2. Marcus: Marcus consistently hovers in the “just right” category. He’s very likable, quietly confident, and seems to harbour genuine feelings for Andi. I still think it’s too early for him to be pulling out the L-word full-stop but their relationship has a nice pace to it; they always take a solid step forward each week. It never suddenly turns sour or comes to a standstill. Plus, he’s ever-present in each episode yet drama-free, which is not an easy combination."

I think Sharleen is very perceptive...her blog is terrific!  yes 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
2observe wrote:Just bringing this over from the Media thread.  It's from Sharleen Joynt's latest post.

I think Sharleen is very perceptive...her blog is terrific!  yes 
Yes! And his actions sound more like a F1 than the other three guys. Like Sharleen said, their relationship moves forward on each episode.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 27m
I think we are excited for #Belgium beer and waffles! #Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/tjxQMAj7xl
Marcus Grodd, Chris Soules, Andi Dorfman and 2 others

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 74 BrZWFXuCQAATc87

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Interesting Marcus tweets about waffles and beer so did Andi
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  27m
I think we are excited for #Belgium beer and waffles! #Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/tjxQMAj7xl
Marcus Grodd, Chris Soules, Andi Dorfman and 2 others

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 74 BrZWFXuCQAATc87

This is why I  beatingheart him. He just comes off as so adorable.

And he appears so comfortable in his journey - not just on the show but there is  no hint of negativity in anything he has since the beginning of the show airing.
#notsalty

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
IA All these suttle hints are annoying. Can't anyone keep their mouths SM shut.

Henceforth, this season will be known as Bachelorette 10 SM diarrhea
Gift bags contained Fiber1 bars and 100 cal. snack pack prunes. No champagne toastings--strictly Milk of Mag.
 rofl hehehe Kasha, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this, but I absolutely agree with what you said.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva