SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:09 pm

IMO, Marcus is the true mystery.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by notarose Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:17 pm

2observe wrote:IMO, Marcus is the true mystery.  

Yes, but a mystery worth exploring.  He's sensual, communicative, consoling, mild mannered, and has a wonderful quirky sense of humor which is spontaneous (he really doesn't care how silly he looks).
So much more than that "hot" label unless hot means all of the above  :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Marcus posted on Instagram 3 hours ago.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 pm

2observe wrote:Marcus posted on Instagram 3 hours ago.

He did? I don't see it. His instagram is marcus_grodd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 pm

notarose wrote:

Yes, but a mystery worth exploring.  He's sensual, communicative, consoling, mild mannered, and has a wonderful quirky sense of humor which is spontaneous (he really doesn't care how silly he looks).

Wonderfully put! and very true. I really find it awesome that he is so good looking, but keeps showing a really surprising wealth of great traits to go along with it, and never in a cocky way.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Same friends that supposedly blabbed said Marcus is telling everyone, he is going to be the bachelor? :uptonogood

No clue.  no idea 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 pm

notarose wrote:

Well, Andi did say WOW when he stepped out of the limo; AND, she told him that she is glad he was there; AND, she let know that it was about time he kissed her.  giggling 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Honestly,  Marcus doesn't strike me as being that stupid.  If he's telling his friends that story then it's because he's been told to say it in order to hide the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of  the other contestants are being encouraged to do the same thing.

Exactly, what proof do we have? RS says Marcus' is telling his friends he's going to be the Bachelor. Why would his friends say that? Let me hear Marcus say that.

I know Marcus really well  Hugesmile and he not the type to be a braggart. We have no proof as been stated before except for RS and he has been wrong before. I don't like RS  no and I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Like CH he makes it up as he goes along.  Suspect 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Anymore, I do not use the physical attraction, initial attraction, chemistry….as a factor in who is the F1. The "ette always seems to have that with several of the guys.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
2observe wrote:Marcus posted on Instagram 3 hours ago.

He did? I don't see it. His instagram is marcus_grodd.
OH, it must be the fake one. You are right. It's the fake one. Sorry!!!
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

chloep wrote:LOL. Not literally. I meant through this board...  Hugesmile bestbud! 

Marcus family and friends, hmmmm? Wish they'd tell us if in fact Marcus is really going around telling folks that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Honestly,  Marcus doesn't strike me as being that stupid.  If he's telling his friends that story then it's because he's been told to say it in order to hide the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of  the other contestants are being encouraged to do the same thing.

Exactly, what proof do we have? RS says Marcus' is telling his friends he's going to be the Bachelor. Why would his friends say that? Let me hear Marcus say that.

I know Marcus really well  Hugesmile and he not the type to be a braggart. We have no proof as been stated before except for RS and he has been wrong before. I don't like RS  no and I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Like CH he makes it up as he goes along.  Suspect 

IA and I don't even know him. I was being sarcastic about the friends. I can't see Marcus telling everyone he's going to be the bachelor. RS said his friends have been saying that, IMO I don't think he would have friends like that either. Like I said in another post, let me hear Marcus say that, then I'll believe it.

Thanks for sharing that you know Marcus really well. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva