SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:So Nick Josh (and his loose lips family) Andi and now (allegedly according to the great RS) Marcus are busy spoiling the season.

Something stinks.
Yeah. The whole show and it's production team! I might be joining team Atem soon and quit watching. I did that JPG's season and enjoyed it all so much more! 
This is just how it's going to be from now on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:53 pm

MiaHawk wrote:If anyone here is a body language expert, I'd like your input.  In the recap episode this week, while Andi is having her spillover tantrum in front of the guys after Eric leaves, Marcus is sitting down with a serious/flat expression on his face and he taps his finger to the top of the glass he is holding in his hand.  So curious to know what the tapping of finger reveals about Marcus in that moment.  So please give input if you are well versed in body language reading. TIA

Not a body language expert (or any other for that matter) but here are somethings from google

Foot and Finger Tapping – usually indicates stress, impatience or boredom.

and

Finger Tapping: Finger tapping whether on tables, while holding a cup or on the remote control is always a sign of impatience or anxiety, it can commonly be found in the dentist waiting rooms, students waiting to take final exams, and so forth.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:06 pm

^^^Good stuff, nd. From the look on Marcus' face when he was shown during that, it could be a combination of all of the above.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 am

Moved from Josh's thread.

nutty1 wrote:
chloep wrote:
No, (it is very, very likely that)he  isn't and he won't be. I not saying 100% because you never know what may happen to all the other guys who are clearly considered before him. I've been advising "Marcus" for a reason to give a call to the other guys. Right now he is making the mistake what many, many other former contestants have made. Believing what TPTB are telling him. (and making assumptions based on it-just because Marcus is telling people that, it won't make it come true - I am sure he won't have a problem finding himself a girl though yes )

I shortened the original post because it was so long.

I was going back through posts looking for something, and I saw this.
Chloe, what did you mean by the bolded? I am sort of confused on that one.  scratch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Josh's thread.

nutty1 wrote:
chloep wrote:
No, (it is very, very likely that)he  isn't and he won't be. I not saying 100% because you never know what may happen to all the other guys who are clearly considered before him. I've been advising "Marcus" for a reason to give a call to the other guys. Right now he is making the mistake what many, many other former contestants have made. Believing what TPTB are telling him. (and making assumptions based on it-just because Marcus is telling people that, it won't make it come true - I am sure he won't have a problem finding himself a girl though yes )

I shortened the original post because it was so long.

I was going back through posts looking for something, and I saw this.
Chloe, what did you mean by the bolded? I am sort of confused on that one.  scratch
Good question, Nutty!!  Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 am

^^... couple of pages back of THIS thread....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 am

chloep wrote:^^... couple of pages back of THIS thread....

I saw that….I was wondering about this part….

I've been advising "Marcus"

You've been advising him?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 pm

LOL. Not literally. I meant through this board...  Hugesmile bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:26 pm

chloep wrote:LOL. Not literally. I meant through this board...  Hugesmile bestbud! 
Marcus reads this board?? 
Hey ladies--be on your best behavior and have measuring tapes ready!
Certainly would not be the first time we had cast amongst us----Welcome!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:31 pm

I don't know that. I've been told friends of him do. (There is that mysterious case of the disappearing Pinterest though.... So who knows..  Hugesmile )

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Could those friends throw us a bone  👋 and get a new picture of Marcus online pronto ?
Much appreciated.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Same friends that supposedly blabbed said Marcus is telling everyone, he is going to be the bachelor? :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva