SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by whateva Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:First RS said Marcus was going to be on BIP ... and he was wrong. Now he says Marcus is telling all his friends that he is going to be the next Bachelor.  We'll see if RS is right or wrong on this one too. There are a few  thing for me that don't add up and I won't be surprised if RS is wrong about the ending.

Not to worry. There are many things that are not adding up for me as well.
His information regarding Marcus is the most suspect of it all. RS keeps flip flopping. As I said upthread, I want a sighting and real proof that Marcus is NOT on BIP right now to even believe this new information. No proof no belief. Call me Thomas.

In particular all this free flowing information that seems to be available in abundant supply  Suspect .
RS has certainly spared no expense in procuring said information this season.

It is one thing to believe RS on the outcome of the season i.e his F1 spoiler. It is yet another thing to even consider who he says is the next lead. Particularly when the season had not even aired when he "proclaimed" Chris as the next Bachelor. I don't see Chris as Reid 2.0 with ladies falling over themselves when the lead has barely said 2 words to them. I just don't.
I honestly think Chris is perfect for the role, yes he hasn't been shown in episode 3 & 4, but its very early on and we still have alot more episodes to go, Chris didn't even have a date in episode 3 and in episode 4 he didn't get the date after the bb game.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 am

whateva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:First RS said Marcus was going to be on BIP ... and he was wrong. Now he says Marcus is telling all his friends that he is going to be the next Bachelor.  We'll see if RS is right or wrong on this one too. There are a few  thing for me that don't add up and I won't be surprised if RS is wrong about the ending.

Not to worry. There are many things that are not adding up for me as well.
His information regarding Marcus is the most suspect of it all. RS keeps flip flopping. As I said upthread, I want a sighting and real proof that Marcus is NOT on BIP right now to even believe this new information. No proof no belief. Call me Thomas.

In particular all this free flowing information that seems to be available in abundant supply  Suspect .
RS has certainly spared no expense in procuring said information this season.

It is one thing to believe RS on the outcome of the season i.e his F1 spoiler. It is yet another thing to even consider who he says is the next lead. Particularly when the season had not even aired when he "proclaimed" Chris as the next Bachelor. I don't see Chris as Reid 2.0 with ladies falling over themselves when the lead has barely said 2 words to them. I just don't.
I honestly think Chris is perfect for the role, yes he hasn't been shown in episode 3 & 4, but its very early on and we still have alot more episodes to go, Chris didn't even have a date in episode 3 and in episode 4 he didn't get the date after the bb game.

They were talking about it on the radio in Dallas. Marcus has been telling his "friends" he is the next bachelor. Guess time will tell. I would rather see chris or Brian, but maybe TPTB decided on Marcus and that is why they are not showing Chris as much.  no idea 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 am

Don't they usually pick the next Bachelor after season ends? I am sure they have a short list of candidates but ultimately wait to see fan reaction. Season usually doesn't start filming until September so they've got some time!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:34 am

The radio station was probably just repeating what RS said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The radio station was probably just repeating what RS said.

Exactly! But, I did get the sense that they featured all the Best-of-Marcus in last night's episode. I had assumed that it was to give him props for BIP. But, who knows, right ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 am

soccermom333 wrote:
They were talking about it on the radio in Dallas.  Marcus has been telling his "friends" he is the next bachelor.  Guess time will tell.  I would rather see chris or Brian, but maybe TPTB decided on Marcus and that is why they are not showing Chris as much.   no idea 

Honestly,  Marcus doesn't strike me as being that stupid.  If he's telling his friends that story then it's because he's been told to say it in order to hide the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of  the other contestants are being encouraged to do the same thing.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 am

richmondrose wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
They were talking about it on the radio in Dallas.  Marcus has been telling his "friends" he is the next bachelor.  Guess time will tell.  I would rather see chris or Brian, but maybe TPTB decided on Marcus and that is why they are not showing Chris as much.   no idea 

Honestly,  Marcus doesn't strike me as being that stupid.  If he's telling his friends that story then it's because he's been told to say it in order to hide the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of  the other contestants are being encouraged to do the same thing.

Or just the opposite. To get his name out there!  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:40 am

If anyone here is a body language expert, I'd like your input. In the recap episode this week, while Andi is having her spillover tantrum in front of the guys after Eric leaves, Marcus is sitting down with a serious/flat expression on his face and he taps his finger to the top of the glass he is holding in his hand. So curious to know what the tapping of finger reveals about Marcus in that moment. So please give input if you are well versed in body language reading. TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Exactly, what proof do we have? RS says Marcus' is telling his friends he's going to be the Bachelor. Why would his friends say that? Let me hear Marcus say that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

So Nick Josh (and his loose lips family) Andi and now (allegedly according to the great RS) Marcus are busy spoiling the season.

Something stinks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:So Nick Josh (and his loose lips family) Andi and now (allegedly according to the great RS) Marcus are busy spoiling the season.

Something stinks.

Possibly Chris too as he & someone tweeted about meeting up at MTA (maybe Tasos).    

Oh, and Brian couldn't wait to tell everyone that he and Nick FaceTime after every epi and text everyday. I mean, get a safe house bros! (Wonder who is the cook.)

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The radio station was probably just repeating what RS said.

Exactly! But, I did get the sense that they featured all the Best-of-Marcus in last night's episode. I had assumed that it was to give him props for BIP. But, who knows, right ...

That group date singing was NOT "best of" for anyone on this planet.  duh 

rotfl 

Just because Josh was not featured in that clip does not mean that Marcus had the spotlight on him.

And come on that dance he did in group date 1 is the highlight of the show  yes .

In fact the showed clips of Chris on both the day portion of his date AND the kissing during the night portion. More than what they showed of Marcus' 1on1 date.
I don't get why everyone keeps saying that he was the focus. IMO it was Nick that was the focus of that recap. Not Marcus.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva