SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Beagle wrote:

Thanks. She is very cute and I love her backstory. Very caring person.

Thanks. I do vaguely remember her backstory. Pretty girl who seems to have a heart, too. Marcus could do worse!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:36 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Thanks. She is very cute and I love her backstory. Very caring person.

Thanks.  I do vaguely remember her backstory.  Pretty girl who seems to have a heart, too.  Marcus could do worse!

Seriously, with the group of "ladies" there, he may just have found a winner. I will be watching to see what happens.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Man I wish I could get on the Marcus train with the rest of you since he pretty much looks like Ryan Gosling but I cannot trust him for some reason. I like the rest of her f4 but there's something about Marcus that seems so player-ish and fake to me. I cannot tell if it's me that's being so weird about him or if the show is suggesting it somehow.

You see, I see Josh is the fake one. I see him as a competitive type. He loves the competition and love to win. Its the thrilll of the game, not Andi. That's why he's playing hard.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:03 pm

pbmax wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man I wish I could get on the Marcus train with the rest of you since he pretty much looks like Ryan Gosling but I cannot trust him for some reason. I like the rest of her f4 but there's something about Marcus that seems so player-ish and fake to me. I cannot tell if it's me that's being so weird about him or if the show is suggesting it somehow.

You see, I see Josh is the fake one. I see him as a competitive type. He loves the competition and love to win. Its the thrilll of the game, not Andi. That's why he's playing hard.

I agree. And Andi has noticed it also if what she says on screen to him and in PIs is to be believed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:06 pm

I remember Lacey's intro video was nice.  It might be on youtube somewhere.   She strikes me as more of Marcus' type perhaps.  Just a gut feeling.

I guess I'll be glad to see more of Marcus with someone the rest of the summer and really I know he's maybe too young for Bachelor, but I was holding out a little hope for that still. oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:42 pm

relaxing wrote:I remember Lacey's intro video was nice.  It might be on youtube somewhere.   She strikes me as more of Marcus' type perhaps.  Just a gut feeling.

I guess I'll be glad to see more of Marcus with someone the rest of the summer and really I know he's maybe too young for Bachelor, but I was holding out a little hope for that still. oh well.

Yeah. Marcus must have done really "well" on BIP seeing that he was there at the start and is still there. He has been involved in some drama in the beginning alongside guys who are already eliminated and apparently a lot of romance so we should catch a glimpse of him in the previews somehow.

Canadians of course were not shown the promos last week so I trust the US fans will post a lot !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I agree. And Andi has noticed it also if what she says on screen to him and in PIs is to be believed.

I noticed on JK she stated that she wanted to know who was there for the right reason(which was talking about lie detector test) then she brings it up in her blog last week. In it to win. I notice also on JK that she was very nervous when he put up Marcus pic. 2 reasons for that, so I wonder which one. I'm still holding out that Marcus is not on BIP but will be next bachelor
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 am

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 7h
Hope everyone enjoyed the show... So much to come in the next few months.. ;-)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:18 am

nutty1 wrote:Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  7h

Wonder what in the heck that means?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 am

BIP??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 am

Rolly wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  7h

Wonder what in the heck that means?!?

He's tweeting ?

Is that from one of the fake accounts or the real one ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 am

relaxing wrote:I remember Lacey's intro video was nice.  It might be on youtube somewhere.   She strikes me as more of Marcus' type perhaps.  Just a gut feeling.

I guess I'll be glad to see more of Marcus with someone the rest of the summer and really he's maybe too young for Bachelor, but I was holding out a little hope for that still. oh well.

I was shocked Lacy did not make it into house. Pretty sure she was gorgeous and had heart of gold ... didn't she run nursing home or work with special needs adults?

I have liked Marcus from start and he just keeps getting better in my book. While it seems early for him to be so "all in" with Andi, I believe that he believes. He does seem genuine. Very glad that he connects with Lacy as I can recall having the same really good feeling about her. I am not surprised that Bachelor team brought her back after so little exposure.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva