SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:52 pm

laugh out loud. Cute convo on Marquel's pic (pic of Gizmo, his mom's dog)...It's an older pic.

Sooo... This tells me that
1.) Marquel left BIP unconventionally, so NOT at a RC.....(bc, Lacy couldn't hug him goodbye)
2.) These cuties think we don't know what MTA stands for....laugh out loud.
It is cute that the guys seemed to have become really close on BIP.

For people who still think that Marcus is F1 or even F2 for that matter:

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 Mml10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:13 pm

PINKHEART Love this. The fact that he and Marquel are friends makes me really feel like Marcus is the great guy we are seeing on this season because Marquel sure seems to be that. Also cute that Lacy is in on the friendship, hoping that speaks about her character too. I hope if she and Marcus really struck a romance she is nice and we get to see a lot of it on BIP. Getting more excited for it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:18 pm

So many great guys this season!!  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So many great guys this season!!  :yes:

There really are. I hope casting didn't use up all their great prospects and saved a few more great ones for next cycle. This is probably my fav group of guys overall (a toss up with Ali's for me).

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Great group of guys this season who have made great connections.  Winning Andi's heart is not the only prize for these guys.   :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 pm

chloep wrote:laugh out loud. Cute convo on Marquel's pic (pic of Gizmo, his mom's dog)...It's an older pic.

Sooo... This tells me that
1.) Marquel left BIP unconventionally, so NOT at a RC.....(bc, Lacy couldn't hug him goodbye)
2.) These cuties think we don't know what MTA stands for....laugh out loud.
It is cute that the guys seemed to have become really close on BIP.

For people who still think that Marcus is F1 or even F2 for that matter:

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 Mml10
LOL, so they are allowed to freely talk about what they are going to do regarding the Show before being "let go" officially???? Did they not sign confidentiality agreements???? Something really stinks here. Sorry, but this didn't convince me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. This just in. I think he may have made it a fan twitter himself, then when others were giving it away that it was him, he changed it.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  1m
Happy to see me again #puppylove #Bachelorette

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 BrQLeimCMAAlsT8
That picture reminds me of a "safe house' picture. I wonder is took the picture?  
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:49 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. This just in. I think he may have made it a fan twitter himself, then when others were giving it away that it was him, he changed it.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  1m
Happy to see me again #puppylove #Bachelorette

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 BrQLeimCMAAlsT8
That picture reminds me of a "safe house' picture.  I wonder is took the picture?  

He did. It's a selfie.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
2observe wrote:

That picture reminds me of a "safe house' picture.  I wonder is took the picture?  

He did. It's a selfie.
Oh okay.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 am

So now Marcus & Chris have both had "see you at MTA" SM exchanges  :headbanging

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:46 am

notarose wrote:So now Marcus & Chris have both had "see you at MTA" SM exchanges  :headbanging

Don't all of them attend the MTA, but only the F4 guy is seen on the Show???  The SM exchanges are soooo producer driven to me.  They are still on the Show and they have signed confidentiality agreements; yet, everyone is "loose lips" now.  That is why I definitely think that the producers are behind all the loose lips.  ETA:  I need to clarify the bolded, I meant that only the F4 guy is seen with the other guys that did not receive roses.  The last three guys are generally behind the scene.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:52 am

2observe wrote:
notarose wrote:So now Marcus & Chris have both had "see you at MTA" SM exchanges  :headbanging

Don't all of them attend the MTA, but only the F4 guy is seen on the Show???  The SM exchanges are soooo producer driven to me.  They are still on the Show and they have signed confidentiality agreements; yet, everyone is "loose lips" now.  That is why I definitely think that the producers are behind all the loose lips.  I

The F3 is also usually on the show as well although there have been some exceptions like Reid who was not on it since he was part of the finale. Typically, the F2 do not attend, although on JP's season, Clare showed up at the after show party to hang out with the other women and Bachelor alumni. As has been discussed in other threads, I am beginning to agree with you that the producers may be encouraging the loose lips. In a way, it makes sense to me given one of the primary themes of the season - great love. Given that and add to it Fleiss' recent wedding which likely has him continuously starry-eyed and hanging out in the clouds, the intention may be to disseminate as much as possible that the great love has occurred.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva