SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 am

ND, I tend not to pay much attention to sightings with picture back up.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am

So, was Marcus MIA on social media last night? Or was he on Instagram discussing the episode in real time? How about the other guys, specifically Josh and Nick? Were they on social media and commenting while the show was airing?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:16 am

I am not aware that Marcus is on twitter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 am

Longhornfan wrote:So, was Marcus MIA on social media last night?  Or was he on Instagram discussing the episode in real time?  How about the other guys, specifically Josh and Nick?  Were they on social media and commenting while the show was airing?

I think he's only on Instagram and he posted a picture, but it didn't show him in it. Just the television screen with Andi on it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 am

Marcus was adorable on this episode, can't wait to watch him on his solo date.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 am

Some people said he was annoying. What did Marcus do?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:41 am

Oh my in tonight's write about Marcus date they call him her Prince Charming!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am

Yep

Marcus receives the final date card for what will be the ultimate adrenaline rush. Andi decides that she needs to face her fear of heights and picks this athletic bachelor to accompany her in a heart-stopping rappelling descent 30 floors down the side of the Mohegan Sun in 50 mile per hour winds. Will Andi take a leap of faith with her brave Prince Charming or will he be as frightened as she is? The couple end the evening with a romantic dinner and country singer-song writer Jon Pardi serenading them.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:59 am

Marcus was so funny last night. He's a babe!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 am

nd4reality wrote:Yep

Marcus receives the final date card for what will be the ultimate adrenaline rush. Andi decides that she needs to face her fear of heights and picks this athletic bachelor to accompany her in a heart-stopping rappelling descent 30 floors down the side of the Mohegan Sun in 50 mile per hour winds. Will Andi take a leap of faith with her brave Prince Charming or will he be as frightened as she is? The couple end the evening with a romantic dinner and country singer-song writer Jon Pardi serenading them.

So is he her "Fairytale" guy? In one of the previews Andi said "this isn't a fairytale". Maybe the clue to their demise (according to spoilers ) happens then. Can't recall if the location from that clip was sleuthed.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:11 am

Do we have a precedent of this from previous seasons ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:14 am

nd4reality wrote:Yep

Romantic? They had to dance in a crowd of people.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva