SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by albean99 Fri May 30, 2014 2:29 pm

I haven't been keeping up with posts. Is there a pic of Marcus at the ball game? Not sure what this means though. Isn't it well after filming ended?

Still disagree that you can tell anything from pics taken in a public place by RS of all people. I can't imagine the producers didn't know he was there. Did he go in disguise?  giggling Obviously something wasn't right because Marcus didn't get a rose but I don't think we know for sure what it is yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 2:35 pm

albean - There is no picture of Marcus at any ball game.

The first set of pictures to float online were on the weekend of the premier with him and a whole bunch of lady friends posing and then what was obviously a viewing party while the episode aired.
Following that he seemed to have opened a new insta account on memorial day and posted pictures of that weekend. See upthread for the links.

There is no proof that Marcus was in LA  (other than his initial stint on the show) though the baseball hat is suspicious.  We don't know when though and how he got that hat.
Folks have just been speculating a lot.

ETA :

What we do know (from RS) is that Adam Mansfield was present at his htd and shortly thereafter was seen regularly in LA and that he took a picture at the ball game and posted it to his insta. That was before filming was over.

We don't know if Adam was his handler after his elimination. He could  be but we are not sure.

We do know that Marcus was wearing a LA hat a month after filming was done.

We also know that Marcus was tanned in the pictures from the premier weekend and also memorial weekend. That may not have anything to do with anything.

ETA 2 : We also know that the pretty doggie is now obedient and is now sitting because Marcus has been away so long.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm

albean99 wrote:I haven't been keeping up with posts. Is there a pic of Marcus at the ball game? Not sure what this means though. Isn't it well after filming ended?

Still disagree that you can tell anything from pics taken in a public place by RS of all people. I can't imagine the producers didn't know he was there. Did he go in disguise?  giggling Obviously something wasn't right because Marcus didn't get a rose but I don't think we know for sure what it is yet.
Bean, we have no SC proof that Marcus didn't get a rose on HTD, and the only HTD SC we have is of Chris. I'm really curious as to why there is only one HTD SC at this point.  :WAVEY: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 2:41 pm

2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:I haven't been keeping up with posts. Is there a pic of Marcus at the ball game? Not sure what this means though. Isn't it well after filming ended?

Bean, we have no SC proof that Marcus didn't get a rose on HTD, and the only HTD SC we have is of Chris.  I'm really curious as to why there is only one HTD SC at this point.   :WAVEY: 

Exactly!!! yes
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Here goes, this is where I think we are at. Please correct me if deemed necessary!

Andi's sister tweets she is looking forward to spending Memorial Day w/end with Andi
Josh is spotted at the Tampa Airport Memorial Day weekend, destination unknown
Marcus sets up a new IG's and posts a pic of himself with buddies on a boat, stating a great start to Memorial Day weekend

I post equiring where has he been since around April 26th when F4 was let go according to our film schedule and I also want to know why is he wearing an LA Dodgers cap on the boat, since he is from Dallas. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just stuck out to me. I was checking out his whole body, :)looking for something, anything, and found nothing but a hat.

atem remembers a pic of his handler IG or tweet, not sure which of Dodgers Stadium in L.A date night with wife/g/f end of April. The pic is just a view of the stadium, no handler no Marcus no wifey/g/g

His handler apparently went to a baseball game, with or without Marcus, not confirmed. It also hasn't been confirmed if Marcus was in LA for any length of time or at all.

RS stated he literally ran into Marcus' handler on his HTD who sleuthers figured out he was home the end of April at the b/ball game. RS mentioned  he was looking right at him, or he was trying to take a pic of RS?? not sure which The way it was worded, at the time it sounded like to me, the handler made a point of RS seeing him. Just like he was able to take those pics at the mall, too easy. Those are my opinions.

So, I still want to know where he was since the expected F4 exit which was around April 26th, since he didn't start his new IG until a few days ago. That's 4 weeks till premiere night. There was a pic he was tagged in during premiere night.

A poster asked why would he need a handler when he sets foot on US soil, compared to Nick without a handler in a plane talking about the show.

Other's suggested the handlers become friends' and go out to enjoy themselves socially.

Why would Marcus go to LA instead of straight home, we don't know that he went to LA but he has this hat so we are speculating he spent time in LA. Did he get that hat another time, that has nothing to do with the show? Was he sequestered for 2 weeks working on his tan? Which other F4 was sequestered until filming ended?

I know handlers are assigned to contestants, but the first suspicious handler situation in my mind was Nick/plane/no handler/talking about the show. How about if MF switches handlers around, it's never happened, but why wouldn't it be possible. After HTD's, Marcus' handler is assisgned to someone else that's leaving. Unlikely.

Now Marcus, in LA with a handler? Going to the b/ball game

Someone suggested Marcus wouldn't be known so there wouldn't be any issue with him being spotted before the FRC took place.

Although, Nick on a plane, there just so happen to be someone sitting right behind him that was able to capture a conversation mentioning Josh, changing her mind, going back to what she's used to

Whether Marcus is F4 or not, these are the questions that remain outstanding! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 pm

ITA GA.

The 4 week silence is puzzling.

Andi's PI's and post show interviews about Marcus are reminiscent of Emily's PI's about Arie.  Am I the only one that sees the irony of Andi's rant to JPG about not getting to know her on a deeper level and her PI's and post-show comments about Marcus are pretty much limited to "hot".

Someone upthread said that Adam and Sean were friends post-show as a basis that Adam and Marcus could be just friends and not handler/contestant.  The difference is Sean was being considered/signed up for the next lead.

The pictures RS took during the HTD show Andi reaching across the table holding Marcus's hand and arm with both hands, while Marcus's other hand was at his side.  When I saw those pictures, I wondered at the time if they had been told of Eric's passing.  Do we have any proof when the cast was told of Eric's passing?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 3:13 pm

I am in the minority on this board when I did not see something so horrible between Andi and Marcus on the HTD.

She not only was holding on to his hand with both of hers but their fingers were entwined.
So I don't get it. Plus they were clearly in a public place, possibly be aware of a camera on their walk so how much PDA would do do ?
Nikki and JuanP kept the pds to a min on their public ep7 date last season also so I really cannot read this great distance with Andi myself.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 3:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am in the minority on this board when I did not see something so horrible between Andi and Marcus on the HTD.

She not only was holding on to his hand with both of hers but their fingers were entwined.
So I don't get it. Plus they were clearly in a public place, possibly be aware of a camera on their walk  so how much PDA would do do ?
Nikki and JuanP kept the pds to a min on their public ep7 date last season also so I really cannot read this great distance with Andi myself.

It just looked to me like they were in a deep conversation which doesn't necessarily mean good or bad. I have a hard time believing she let him go but then I just need to see how this whole show goes. If she has a hissy fit over someone calling her a pokerface who knows what else might set her off.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 pm

SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am in the minority on this board when I did not see something so horrible between Andi and Marcus on the HTD.

So I don't get it. Plus they were clearly in a public place, possibly be aware of a camera on their walk  so how much PDA would do do ?

It just looked to me like they were in a deep conversation which doesn't necessarily mean good or bad.  I have a hard time believing she let him go but then I just need to see how this whole show goes.  If she has a hissy fit over someone calling her a pokerface who knows what else might set her off.

yes 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Bet2Win wrote:ITA GA.

The 4 week silence is puzzling.

Andi's PI's and post show interviews about Marcus are reminiscent of Emily's PI's about Arie.  Am I the only one that sees the irony of Andi's rant to JPG about not getting to know her on a deeper level and her PI's and post-show comments about Marcus are pretty much limited to "hot".

Someone upthread said that Adam and Sean were friends post-show as a basis that Adam and Marcus could be just friends and not handler/contestant.  The difference is Sean was being considered/signed up for the next lead.

The pictures RS took during the HTD show Andi reaching across the table holding Marcus's hand and arm with both hands, while Marcus's other hand was at his side.  When I saw those pictures, I wondered at the time if they had been told of Eric's passing.  Do we have any proof when the cast was told of Eric's passing?

Thanks for reminding me of the hotness. I noticed it right off the bat in the dancing vid. As I posted somewhere else, let's just say Brad keeps mentioning how hot Chantel was post show, or Sean keeps mentioning how hot Lindsey was, or Emily, how hot Arie was, Jillian, how hot Kiptyn was. Ashley, Ali, how hot was Bently/Frank. It just doesn't jive that she rolls her tongue in her mouth at the mention of Marcus. I'm not saying he's the F1, what does it say to her F1, if there is one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Des said Chris was handsome and Sean said Catherine was sexy.

Andi basically used the same descriptions of what we see on the show from the begining for both men.

She thought that Josh was a Jock in ep 1/2 and that is how she described him.
She thought that Marcus was hot in ep1/2 and that is how she described him.

The word is not as noteworthy as the way she  :eyesigh:  while saying hot. If I was her guy I would take exception to her reaction more than just the basic description of hot.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 3:35 pm

I wasn't the one that noticed the picture from Adam. That was another poster. It does add up, because someone did ask him on his Instagram what was up with the Dodgers hat. I do think they leads form friendships with the producers. There's nothing indicating he made it past HTD. But, that could be said the same for Chris. Either way, I don't believe either Chris nor Marcus are F1 and I do think the vid of Nick is legit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva