SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Also last season was a total wreck. If they come out with a beautiful, happy, in love couple who are "destined," traveled around the world to find each other next door etc., are the spoilers that big of a deal? I do think Marcus and Chris tweeting to each other about mta is still beyond the bounds of what should be allowed but I can see why tptb wouldn't be coming down on them for it.

Would have made a beautiful story but for the Josh edit as an athlete who is hiding something and cannot be trusted.

World of difference from other love stories we have watched. Chris was Des's happy place even when she did not realise it and was chasing Brooks. Catherine was Sean's fun place. JP was Ashley's strong dependable and trusted place even while she was gaga over that guy( can't remember his name)Roberto was Ali's strong dependable place even with the drama and debacle of Frank. TBH, Josh's edit reminds me of Frank's. Frank was equally Ali's type and they had insane chemistry but she couldn't trust him and always questioned everything. same thin Andi is doing with Josh.
I am not saying Josh is not the F1, just that the edit does not fit.

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by richmondrose Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:13 pm

... So since we're in the Marcus Grodd thread, is he Andi's happy place?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:19 pm

richmondrose wrote:... So since we're in the Marcus Grodd thread, is he Andi's happy place?

Her body says yes  👅 (her tongue does also  rotfl ).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

see2love wrote:
Alanna wrote:Also last season was a total wreck. If they come out with a beautiful, happy, in love couple who are "destined," traveled around the world to find each other next door etc., are the spoilers that big of a deal? I do think Marcus and Chris tweeting to each other about mta is still beyond the bounds of what should be allowed but I can see why tptb wouldn't be coming down on them for it.

Would have made a beautiful story but for the Josh edit as an athlete who is hiding something and cannot be trusted.

World of difference from other love stories we have watched. Chris was Des's happy place even when she did not realise it and was chasing Brooks. Catherine was Sean's fun place. JP was Ashley's strong dependable and trusted place even while she was gaga over  that guy( can't remember his name)Roberto was Ali's strong dependable place even with the drama and debacle of Frank. TBH, Josh's edit reminds me of Frank's. Frank was equally Ali's type and they had insane chemistry but she couldn't trust him and always questioned everything. same thin Andi is doing with Josh.

I agree.

If I was non-spoiled and without being on the boards I would say Marcus is who she wants.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 pm

see2love wrote:

World of difference from other love stories we have watched. Chris was Des's happy place even when she did not realise it and was chasing Brooks. Catherine was Sean's fun place. JP was Ashley's strong dependable and trusted place even while she was gaga over  that guy( can't remember his name)Roberto was Ali's strong dependable place even with the drama and debacle of Frank. TBH, Josh's edit reminds me of Frank's. Frank was equally Ali's type and they had insane chemistry but she couldn't trust him and always questioned everything. same thin Andi is doing with Josh.

Is this posted anywhere? I've been searching for it but can't seem to find it  duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:

I agree.

If I was non-spoiled and without being on the boards I would say Marcus is who she wants.

I thought this pre-season, but their edit has been so painfully boring for me to watch. I think Marcus is very hot, but they are really showing him to us as very interesting. Even the date in CT which I expected to be smoking hot was kind of meh to me. I don't think it is Marcus's fault, I don't even know if it is Andi's fault or just the stupid edit. Except for the kissing there is nothing interesting about their interactions to me. I also am a little suspect of him falling in love with her the second week of knowing her. That is just so fast! And the ILY already, it is kind of crazy to me. Like he is way stuck in the bubble and not seeing the actual woman.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:26 pm

see2love wrote:

This is a nice post.   I can see "it' with Andi and Josh but it's just not a relationship that gives me the warm fuzzies.  Comparing to Frank's edit is perfect, her type, untrusting of the relationship.  I hadn't thought of that but it's very apt.  Then it follows that Marcus would be more the Roberto edit - hot and too good to be true - he's her dependable, drama free, expressive, soft spoken, all in guy she can't keep her lips off.  I still don't know how he leaves at F4?

ETA - Maybe things will change editwise if they do televise the F4 being told about Eric and how it affects them. I forgot that that could have a major impact on the storytelling after F4. I think they would have to do it after the elimination with only the F3 and Andi because how could they tell them that and then say "OK let's go do the RC now." Maybe we will really see Josh be her dependable shoulder and safe place and rock in that trying situation.

Last edited by relaxing on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:

I agree.

I thought this pre-season, but their edit has been so painfully boring for me to watch.  I think Marcus is very hot, but they are really showing him to us as very interesting.  Even the date in CT which I expected to be smoking hot was kind of meh to me.  I don't think it is Marcus's fault, I don't even know if it is Andi's fault or just the stupid edit.  Except for the kissing there is nothing interesting about their interactions to me.  I also am a little suspect of him falling in love with her the second week of knowing her.  That is just so fast!  And the ILY already, it is kind of crazy to me.  Like he is way stuck in the bubble and not seeing the actual woman.

i agree with the second part of this post (did not bold it). However even after he says all that she still looks happy and literally pulling him towards her. So she doesn't seem to mind.
Edit or not, I am watching whatever non-edited signs she is giving off and they all say I want Marcus. Both on the show and afterwards also.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree.

I thought this pre-season, but their edit has been so painfully boring for me to watch.  I think Marcus is very hot, but they are really showing him to us as very interesting.  Even the date in CT which I expected to be smoking hot was kind of meh to me.  I don't think it is Marcus's fault, I don't even know if it is Andi's fault or just the stupid edit.  Except for the kissing there is nothing interesting about their interactions to me.  I also am a little suspect of him falling in love with her the second week of knowing her.  That is just so fast!  And the ILY already, it is kind of crazy to me.  Like he is way stuck in the bubble and not seeing the actual woman.

i agree with the second part of this post (did not bold it). However even after he says all that she still looks happy and literally pulling him towards her. So she doesn't seem to mind.
Edit or not, I am watching whatever non-edited signs she is giving off and they all say I want Marcus. Both on the show and afterwards also.

Could be, I actually hope it isn't him. Lacy seems like a great person and sweet and nice, so I am hoping that he really did go on BiP and fall for her. I like Marcus too much to see him stuck with MeAndi at this point.

I do also think Andi is one who kisses when she doesn't know what to say, and I don't doubt that she was happy with him being in love with her. I am sure it fed her huge need to be adored.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree.

I would 100% believe Marcus was F1 if we were just going by show edits, Andi's blogs and interviews. Other social media plus BIP puts a nail in that coffin, but otherwise there's a really strong case that could be made for him. Curious to see his exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

No worse than a family broadcasting the outcome to anyone who wants to hear. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and tptb go along with it because it  keeps people talking about the show.

Maybe TPTB are actually supporting the SM exchanges? May be it's the storyline they want for us to believe?  :uptonogood I'm still not buying that the spoilers are accurate. Back to Marcus....he is my favorite this season....Andi is a fool if she let him go!!! :yes: Could it be that maybe he left on his own? Love the bromances this season....many of the guys are keepers!!!  sweet kiss 

In the back of my mind that is exactly what I was thinking. However, the sheer number of players to support this is getting a bit excessive. Or can we put nothing to MF and Co if they put an effort into it ?
Get everyone on the bandwagan and in fact orchestrate what they should or should not post on Social media.

As for Marcus and him leaving on his own is a possibility. Either way we have not definitive clues to the reason for his departure.

Unless that line "He's a man" was left it because she thought perhaps there were aliens on the cast. Smiley 
IMO, all of the contestants are under contract with Next Entertainment Co., which produces both the Bachelor/ette and the BP/BIP Series. So in my mind, the tptb could very easily get the contestants to tweet anything that they wanted them to tweet, say anything that they wanted them to say and do whatever they wanted them to do to pull off the "foiler." I'm pretty sure that there where a number of "perks" given out along the way.  giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Marcus Grodd
‏@marcusgrodd   @C_Soules I will apply to vie for your heart if you are the bachelor! #farmme

Love the Hashtag.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva