SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:49 am

richmondrose wrote:His eyes are freaking me out. LOL  What's he WTF about?

That was on the mime date when Andi announced that the guys had to perform on the streets.
My favorite face is at the end of the liar date, when each man is asked Did you ever fought....his reaction and giggle is priceless. I think that his general happiness is attractive. He frequently has a big smile on his face.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 am

Thanks, Mia. The lie detector reaction made me laugh my head off.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 am

That was his reaction to being told that they were going to mime on the GD. It's from Sharleen's blog:

Here's the thing: NO ONE has been subjected to more humiliation than Marcus. On his first date he had to perform a solo pilot-themed strip number. Second date, he had to "sing" Boyz II Men's I'll Make Love To You. Third date, his hotly anticipated one-on-one, he was forced to face his phobia of heights on national television and rappel down the side of a 30-story building.
And now, fourth date, just watch him assess Andi and the Mime Teacher with a look that says, "You have got to be ******** kidding."

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 am

It shows what a great guy he really is.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Anyone watched the new sneak peak of Marcus' date and can post the highlights please?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:Anyone watched the new sneak peak of Marcus' date and can post the highlights please?

Nighttime portion, making out, more making out, more making out.  giggling 

Didn't transcribe verbatim, but Marcus saying his usual he's in love with her, BUT he also says this is the first time he feels Andi is reciprocating his feelings.

Andi in ITM saying "he's a full package man." Doesn't say Marcus name, but she is wearing the same dress she had on w Marcus.

Then back to kissing, very Arie-esque scene.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:57 pm

^^ As b said - there is a lot of kissing. He said she has his heart and he feels like she is falling in love and finally reciprocating. He mentions soul mates and that she's the one for him. She says, "this is a man, a total package man in front of me" but nothing of feelings towards him.

Still doesn't seem a downturn for him at all. I guess they're going with him being a shocking elimination?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Anyone watched the new sneak peak of Marcus' date and can post the highlights please?

Oh heck. You might as well enjoy it all...

Basically an extension of that nighttime kiss you see in the seasonal promos.

Marcus (voice-over): I can honestly say that I am fully falling in love with her and she has my heart. I feel like she’s falling in love and I feel that the feelings are being reciprocated finally.

Andi to him (between kisses): Thank you for such a good date.

Marcus back: Thank you for an amazing day.

Andi PI: This is A Maaaan. This is A Total Package Maaaan in front of me.

Marcus (voice-over): Falling in love is absolutely exciting. Not many people get the opportunity to find their soul mate. (PI) I feel like she is the one for me.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:07 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ As b said - there is a lot of kissing.  He said she has his heart and he feels like she is falling in love and finally reciprocating.  He mentions soul mates and that she's the one for him.  She says, "this is a man, a total package man in front of me" but nothing of feelings towards him.

Still doesn't seem a downturn for him at all.  I guess they're going with him being a shocking elimination?

Yes the shocking elimination. I know some ladies at work will be completely shocked by the HTDs and that is what tptb are going for. For sure.
It is really a good thing that he has moved on because this scenario is pretty  Suspect . Till 1 date before her elimination he is still on a good wicket and then with no warning -boom he's out.
IMO they will go for the whole "you are too good for me I can't keep you" line at the HTDs. Its not you its me laugh out loud.

How was the kissing ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:^^ As b said - there is a lot of kissing.  He said she has his heart and he feels like she is falling in love and finally reciprocating.  He mentions soul mates and that she's the one for him.  She says, "this is a man, a total package man in front of me" but nothing of feelings towards him.

Still doesn't seem a downturn for him at all.  I guess they're going with him being a shocking elimination?

Yes the shocking elimination. I know some ladies at work will be completely shocked by the HTDs and that is what tptb are going for. For sure.
It is really a good thing that he has moved on because this scenario is pretty  Suspect . Till 1 date before her elimination he is still on a good wicket and then with no warning -boom he's out.
IMO they will go for the whole "you are too good for me I can't keep you" line  at the HTDs. Its not you its me laugh out loud.

How was the kissing ?

It's Marcus, very sensual-esque.... Hugesmile

b

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:32 pm

^^ ok laugh out loud. Now I need to watch them. Where can I ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:39 pm

b wrote:

Nighttime portion, making out, more making out, more making out.   giggling 

Didn't transcribe verbatim, but Marcus saying his usual he's in love with her, BUT he also says this is the first time he feels Andi is reciprocating his feelings.

Andi in ITM saying "he's a full package man."  Doesn't say Marcus name, but she is wearing the same dress she had on w Marcus.

Then back to kissing, very Arie-esque scene.
Unfortunately, Nick visited Andi while she was still in the same dress she had on with Marcus.  So, we can't be sure that she was referring to Marcus.  However, she has referred to him as the complete package before, so it is possible that she was referring to him.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva