SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Yes 2observe _ I have not seen the preview clip but it could be about either man. Though Marcus does seem like the too-good-to-be true-i-am-not-the-same edit so it makes sense they inserted it during his date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Paging relaxing.

Marcus just posted something on this instagram. While it is not a picture of himself it is an interesting quote and hashtag line.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:Paging relaxing.

Marcus just posted something on this instagram. While it is not a picture of himself it is an interesting quote and hashtag line.
I just saw it.  Soooooo.......do you think that he's referring to a possible foiler????? Praying    Hmmmm.......interesting question
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 pm

2observe wrote:
b wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Anyone watched the new sneak peak of Marcus' date and can post the highlights please?

Nighttime portion, making out, more making out, more making out.   giggling 

Didn't transcribe verbatim, but Marcus saying his usual he's in love with her, BUT he also says this is the first time he feels Andi is reciprocating his feelings.

Andi in ITM saying "he's a full package man."  Doesn't say Marcus name, but she is wearing the same dress she had on w Marcus.

Then back to kissing, very Arie-esque scene.
Unfortunately, Nick visited Andi while she was still in the same dress she had on with Marcus.  So, we can't be sure that she was referring to Marcus.  However, she has referred to him as the complete package before, so it is possible that she was referring to him.

Yes, I wondered if it might be about Nick too, since she's in the same dress and she has said that about Nick before too..so I watched the video again. Pretty nondescript background (neutral wall, lamp, flowers) to me, but some of you on here are amazing at figuring out backgrounds. Certainly could be her hotel room after Nick left...that she's impressed that Nick is really pursuing her.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 pm

2observe wrote:

I just saw it.  Soooooo.......do you think that he's referring to a possible foiler????? Praying    Hmmmm.......interesting question

Care to share?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:01 pm

2observe wrote:

Could be. He did not mark it with the #bachelorette that he did for that stupid plane picture which had nothing to do with the bachelorette.

But perhaps he knows the spoiler and wants to let people know ?

If so #looselips no idea 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

b - have to get a technically proficient poster to bring it across.

And no you don't need a mirror to read it - like I tried to do  duh 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 pm

marcus_grodd
2 hours ago
Never jump to conclusions #happyfriday

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 66 10472024_899578310059174_1168720896_n

There are two sides to every story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks GA & nd4reality!

Interesting.......hmmmm.... scratch 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:

Could be. He did not mark it with the #bachelorette that he did for that stupid plane picture which had nothing to do with the bachelorette.

If so #looselips no idea 

Or did it? Strange that he would use that hashtag.

ETA: I found that poster online, so it's definitely not him hiding behind it. (before anyone starts examining his fingers like I did laugh out loud )

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:16 pm

b wrote:Thanks GA & nd4reality!

Interesting.......hmmmm.... scratch 

There are 3 -4 possibilities (well maybe more )

1. It means nothing and he just posted something that caught his eye

2. He knows about the spoiler for the B'ette season and is saying that it is not true

3. He know about the BIP spoiler and is saying that is not true

4. He had a falling out with someone but cannot talk about it till an appropriate moment

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:

If so #looselips no idea 

Or did it? Strange that he would use that hashtag.

ETA: I found that poster online, so it's definitely not him hiding behind it. (before anyone starts examining his fingers like I did laugh out loud )

He used #bachelorette on some picture which apparently had nothing to do with the bachelorette. There was one with a kid in his neices school that he put that hashtag on. Random.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva