SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Cute! Smiley from Venice

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 67 10508087_256811344518673_1752153966_n

laugh out loud Gotta love the producers. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
b wrote:Thanks GA & nd4reality!

Interesting.......hmmmm.... scratch 

There are 3 -4 possibilities (well maybe more )

1. It means nothing and he just posted  something that caught his eye

2. He knows about the spoiler for the B'ette season and is saying that it is not true

3. He know about the BIP spoiler and is saying that is not true

4. He had a falling out with someone but cannot talk about it till an appropriate moment

My first thought was it was BIP related since he just got back.  About Lacy? Or making the finals of BIP?

It it's Bachelorette related, I'm more intrigued.

And quite possibly nothing do do w either.   hmmm

b

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Also gotta love Marcus' "you've-got-to-be-shitting-me...." look. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm

chloep wrote:Cute! Smiley from Venice

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 67 10508087_256811344518673_1752153966_n

laugh out loud Gotta love the producers. Smiley
A hunk sandwich! Yummy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks chloep!

How come I don't see anything else other than Marcus straining to look at me??  awwww

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:56 pm

GA, you are just lost in those bedroom eyes that Marcus has. Admit it.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:Paging relaxing.

Marcus just posted something on this instagram. While it is not a picture of himself it is an interesting quote and hashtag line.

Thanks for the page nd - hmm lots to ponder.

First, the pic with Chris and Dylan, soooo cute. I think he seemed to get along well with the guys and be a voice of quiet reason in the house. Not nearly as much of an outsider as I was expecting from Chloe's preseason info.

His instagram. My first impression reading it is it could be directed at rumors out there about him from RS (I'm thinking what RS has said about either his player status in Dallas, or him telling friends he was going to be Bach or that he and Lacy are all over each other and a couple on BIP) Maybe Marcus reading that stuff when getting home makes him put that thought out there. Don't jump to conclusions as to the why and how from simply stated spoilers and rumours. There is a lot more to any story than that. That was my first thought.

Or he just liked the image and sentiment unrelated to anything. Anyway, glad he's back and we get little glimpses into his life and mind again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 pm

2observe wrote:
b wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Anyone watched the new sneak peak of Marcus' date and can post the highlights please?

Nighttime portion, making out, more making out, more making out.   giggling 

Didn't transcribe verbatim, but Marcus saying his usual he's in love with her, BUT he also says this is the first time he feels Andi is reciprocating his feelings.

Andi in ITM saying "he's a full package man."  Doesn't say Marcus name, but she is wearing the same dress she had on w Marcus.

Then back to kissing, very Arie-esque scene.
Unfortunately, Nick visited Andi while she was still in the same dress she had on with Marcus.  So, we can't be sure that she was referring to Marcus.  However, she has referred to him as the complete package before, so it is possible that she was referring to him.
oh bummer. i thought at least marcus was getting a little love before he leaves. i'm beginning to wonder if it is tricky nicky who is F1 after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Longhornfan wrote:GA, you are just lost in those bedroom eyes that Marcus has.  Admit it.  

I'm getting a sore neck from tilting my head and looking sideways laugh out loud

Speaking of rumours of him being a player, what happened to the rumour he kept to himself and he was an introvert?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:40 am

^^ He was. I still haven't seen anything that would dispute what I've been told by 3 different sources(+RS). I said he was more introverted, calmer, not super buddy-buddy frat boyish with the guys and more so focused on Andi. Of course he made friends and hung with the guys, but he was definitely the one who liked to spend time by himself. (I don't see anything wrong with that, btw.  Smiley ).  bestbud!

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:50 am

I was worried he might get an outsider edit from your preseason info. Chloe. I'm not disputing it but wanted to comment that Marcus is doing it right IMO. Doesn't seem an outsider and knows himself and how to handle himself in a difficult situation. Being mature, staying out of the drama, focussing on his Andi time and still being friendly and liked by the guys. Love him.

I did love how in the last episode when the guys were talking about Nick's move at the RC, Nick came back in while Marcus was talking. He didn't stop and have it get all awkward that they were talking about Nick behind his back. He finished his sentence and said they were talking about Nick taking Andi first. Then he went to get a drink.

Between him Marquel and Chris I think they have found 3 mature, good people (not to mention great looking) who can handle TPTB's sh** and would be great Bachelors. I'm sad there can't be a season of each of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:57 am

relaxing wrote:I was worried he might get an outsider edit from your preseason info.  Chloe.  I'm not disputing it but wanted to comment that Marcus is doing it right IMO.  Doesn't seem an outsider and knows himself and how to handle himself in a difficult situation.  Being mature, staying out of the drama, focussing on his Andi time and still being friendly and liked by the guys.  Love him.  

I did love how in the last episode when the guys were talking about Nick's move at the RC, Nick came back in while Marcus was talking.  He didn't stop and have it get all awkward that they were talking about Nick behind his back.  He finished his sentence and said they were talking about Nick taking Andi first.  Then he went to get a drink.

Between him Marquel and Chris I think they have found 3 mature, good people (not to mention great looking) who can handle TPTB's sh** and would be great Bachelors.  I'm sad there can't be a season of each of them.

I agree. I was very impressed with that as well.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva