SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:32 pm

^^ ND, I've never had a Bachelor I was invested it. I would love it. Actually I'm glad Josh is F1 (IMO) because there are many guys from this season I'd love to watch as lead, and he is not one of them.

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:im glad to hear Marcus is not going to do the summer fling. Finally, the right sense came back to his mind. what a relief!..  yes 

TBH now I really want some proof that he is NOT on.

RS's word is just not good enough.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:34 pm

(I wish one of his family or friends was on here like we had for Emily's season and Des' season)

You don't say.... Hugesmile 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

relaxing wrote:^^  ND, I've never had a Bachelor I was invested it.  I would love it.  Actually I'm glad Josh is F1 (IMO) because there are many guys from this season I'd love to watch as lead, and he is not one of them.

I was similarly also into Drew but I think both these guys have too quiet a demeanor to take on the lead. Chris Soules also.

They have quiet confidence that would translate into being eaten by the flesh hungry piranhas :cutesmile!:  of contestants.

At the end of the day, its tptb's call who they would make the next lead. Hope the choose wisely.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

chloep wrote:
(I wish one of his family or friends was on here like we had for Emily's season and Des' season)

OK now you have to spill. Who ????

Which poster. We'll be gentle.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:im glad to hear Marcus is not going to do the summer fling. Finally, the right sense came back to his mind. what a relief!..  yes 

i know... can you tease him again to come out and play, nd?  Praying 
and oh im right there with you on Josh being next TB. his facial expression is amusing!!  :bigsmile: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:44 pm

I missed Marcus limo entrance last night. What did they show that wasn't on the premiere?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:48 pm

atem wrote:Ugh, RS confirmed Marcus isn't on BIP.  That's the last straw for me.  No reason to watch it!
Good girl, Grasshopper! No reason to watch this dreck!! None!  bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:

OK now you have to spill. Who ????  

Which poster. We'll be gentle.

I have no knowledge of it myself, but I know there are friends here.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

i know... can you tease him again to come out and play, nd?  Praying 
and oh im right there with you on Josh being next TB. his facial expression is amusing!!  :bigsmile: 

I don't have any social media accounts to do so.

You guys will have to be as enticing as possible. Perhaps he is getting that tan that he missed by being in Paradise.

OR the producers were pissed at RS for spoiling that part and now leaked that he is NOT on BIP.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Please respect the privacy of all registered members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Beagle wrote:I missed Marcus limo entrance last night. What did they show that wasn't on the premiere?

Nothing!!! no no 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva