SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:13 am

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:
notarose wrote:Marcus is tweeting again
https://mobile.twitter.com/marcusgrodd

From what we know, he only has Instagram.

Thanks yes 
A few of the guys are following and tagged him in a tweet so I thought it was legit.  It used to be only facebook & ig with dummy accounts.   Suspect 

Yes, Brian just started following this account. I think the guys are just as likely as we are to get duped. This "Marcus" is following Andi. He's also lovin himself some of The Voice as he is following several of the contestants of the most recent season much of which was shown when Marcus was likely in quarantine.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Interesting.... From RS....

However, one bit of info I can share with you is that Marcus has backed out of “Bachelor in Paradise” and will not be appearing. Some of you may think that’s because Andi picks him, or God forbid, he might be the next “Bachelor.” Well if you ask him, that’s exactly what he thinks is going to happen. Marcus has already been telling people that he’s going to be the next “Bachelor.” Ahhhh, to be young and naïve.

I was serious when I told you that people are still jumping ship... LOL TPTB has screwed this up. Nobody cares for the uncertainity that comes along with BIP.
Good for Marcus, even though I hope he doesn't get his hopes up too high... You never know what may happen, maybe every other guy will say no or he gets mad popular later in the season. But he should give a call to the likes of Chris, Brian, JJ and Marquel to see what TPTB has been telling THEM.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:18 pm

chloep wrote:Interesting.... From RS....

However, one bit of info I can share with you is that Marcus has backed out of “Bachelor in Paradise” and will not be appearing. Some of you may think that’s because Andi picks him, or God forbid, he might be the next “Bachelor.” Well if you ask him, that’s exactly what he thinks is going to happen. Marcus has already been telling people that he’s going to be the next “Bachelor.” Ahhhh, to be young and naïve.

I was serious when I told you that people are still jumping ship... LOL TPTB has screwed this up. Nobody cares for the uncertainity that comes along with BIP.
Good for Marcus, even though I hope he doesn't get his hopes up too high... You never know what may happen, maybe every other guy will say no or he gets mad popular later in the season. But he should give a call to the likes of Chris, Brian, JJ and Marquel to see what TPTB has been telling THEM.

You do realise that this post has made me fall of my chair. AGAIN.

T4 bringing this stuff across.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Ugh, RS confirmed Marcus isn't on BIP. That's the last straw for me. No reason to watch it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm

atem wrote:Ugh, RS confirmed Marcus isn't on BIP.  That's the last straw for me.  No reason to watch it!

giggling 

I'm glad because I wasn't planning on watching anyway. My husband will blow a gasket if he thinks that my mondays all across summer are "booked" for BST (Bachelor standard Time).

Hugesmile 

Where on earth has Marcus been all this while then ? He started up the insta account nearly a month after he was eliminated, then mysteriously disappeared again. Is he part of some secret service ?
ETA : I don't know whether to believe RS at all.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:24 pm

^^ Smiley

I really do hope that he gives those guys a call though....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Smiley

I really do hope that he gives those guys a call though....

tweet him and suggest it. Or put an anonymous letter (or a letter signed BachandBachettefans) into his snail mail box.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Ugh, RS confirmed Marcus isn't on BIP.  That's the last straw for me.  No reason to watch it!

giggling 

I'm glad because I wasn't planning on watching anyway. My husband will blow a gasket if he thinks that my mondays all across summer are "booked" for BST (Bachelor standard Time).

Hugesmile 

Where on earth has Marcus been all this while then ? He started up the insta account nearly a month after he was eliminated, then mysteriously disappeared again. Is he part of some secret service ?
I never bought into the rumors that Marcus was 1)leaving at F4 or 2)that he was going to be on BIP. Imo, Marcus is still a contender for F1 with Andi.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:09 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

giggling 

Hugesmile 

I never bought into the rumors that Marcus was 1)leaving at F4 or 2)that he was going to be on BIP.  Imo, Marcus is still a contender for F1 with Andi.

ITA  :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:12 pm

chloep wrote:Interesting.... From RS....

High clap :Woah-hoo: thumbsup cheerleader cheerleader 

This is me right now.  I totally believe it.  The first thing I thought watching that recap last night is, " if I didn't know about BIP and chloep's info, I'd swear Marcus is the next Bachelor".  He's getting the edit (so far - see Andi's I can't find anything wrong with marcus?) plus was really highlighted last night - they showed him every chance they got.  Literally, like his whole entrance, singing rehearsal and singing to Andi, although they cut Josh's bit.  Plus Chris is becoming way too similar to Drew right now - where is he?  And Millsy has had some pro Marcus tweets, not sure about the others though

I am going to be a believer that it is Marcus, despite what other sources say until I know it isn't.  This is the best news!!

ETA I like him with Andi, but I I'll WAAAAYYYY rather he be Bachelor than F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:24 pm

im glad to hear Marcus is not going to do the summer fling. Finally, the right sense came back to his mind. what a relief!..  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Honestly I am in the minority when I say that I would prefer Josh as the next lead. Obviously if he was not the F1 though if we take Emily as a past example, he could actually be both.

I am just happy that Marcus is not on BIP (can we really be sure of RS and his findings this season  Rolling Eyes ) though I still wonder at his disappearance from instagram for so long and the sighting in Philly airport.  deadhorse 

Was he meeting with producers there where they were trying to convince him to join the show till the last possible minute ?

Millsy has been tweeting nice things about Marcus ? Run Marcus Run.

(I wish one of his family or friends was on here like we had for Emily's season and Des' season).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva